Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:09 pm
*walks in* hay guys how is it going *puts on fake beard* i am ah not the guy who blew up the school  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
kenji wakes up in angels room and quietly leaves a note on her bed to thank her he then jumps out of the window and sits in a tree
she woke up and yawned "huh whats this?" she asked, she read the note "well your welcome" she smiled and sat up, she stretched and got dressed, she walked to the cafe and grabbed some breakfast

*the bird flies by her*
she smiled "yes you are" she saw the bird "hey" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:12 pm
Megamanexe709
*walks in* hay guys how is it going *puts on fake beard* i am ah not the guy who blew up the school

walks past him and takes a sip from his coffee  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:12 pm
Megamanexe709

*his bird flew off with his beard*  

Dante Borges

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
kenji wakes up in angels room and quietly leaves a note on her bed to thank her he then jumps out of the window and sits in a tree
she woke up and yawned "huh whats this?" she asked, she read the note "well your welcome" she smiled and sat up, she stretched and got dressed, she walked to the cafe and grabbed some breakfast

*the bird flies by her*
she smiled "yes you are" she saw the bird "hey" she said smiling

"hello"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:14 pm
she stood up "come on" she said, the wolf jumped down and walked with her, she grabbed a cup of hot tea and walked to her locker, she song softly and opened her locker  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:16 pm
kenji walks past a garbege can and throws his coffee away he then enters the main building  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:18 pm
so let me get this stright u guys don't care if i blew up the school and hijacked the train xd  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:19 pm
she laughed "oh get out of my locker silly" she said smiling at the cub wolf, she grabbed her books and picked up the cub, "come on, im going to be late" she put the cub down and closed her locker  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:22 pm
walks to his locker and opens it he then grabs his text books and locks it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:24 pm
she walked to her class, books in one hand and hot tea in the other, she kept looking down and didnt pay attention to where she was going, she looked up and ran into someone  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked to her class, books in one hand and hot tea in the other, she kept looking down and didnt pay attention to where she was going, she looked up and ran into someone
ouch sorry i didnt mean to bump into you *said looking up form the book he was reading*  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:31 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
ouch sorry i didnt mean to bump into you *said looking up form the book he was reading*
"ouch thats hot" she said as she spilled some of her tea "its ok, i wasnt paying attention" she put the cup down and wiped her shirt  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"ouch thats hot" she said as she spilled some of her tea "its ok, i wasnt paying attention" she put the cup down and wiped her shirt
where are you headed?  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:34 pm
walks over towards the class rooms and waits for the bell to ring at any momnent  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games