Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:30 pm
Rosalie skipped out of the room and brought back all of the outfits. "Here Bells" Rosalie siad, laying the clothes near her so that she could see them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:51 pm
"I like them all, thats why they're here, but now you have to choose!" Said Alice excitedly.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:58 pm
Bella gasped excitedly to her son. "You're first outfit! Wow, look at that! Say thank you auntie...thank you!" She laughed and waved his tiny fist at Alice. He had finally stopped eating and she pulled her top up again. For the boy she chose a tiny light green shirt with a little ducklings on it. Then she put him in teeny tan jean shorts and fuzzy green socks.
"You guys can pick out her outfit - but don't fight," Bella laughed. "There look at you handsome boy! Oh, SO gorgeous! Yes you are!"

((we need names....but my edward isn't here. what should i do?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:33 pm
(try mailing the Edward and if there's no reply just pick out some names)
Rosalie picked out a little blue dress with pink flowers on it. "How about this?" Rosalie suggested, holding it up.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:31 pm
"Perfect" Confirmed Alice, giving the baby girl little frilly socks. "You're babies will be so pampered that by the time they're you're age, they'll be begging me to give them makeovers!" She said, clapping her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:29 pm
"You might want to run Bella, Alice is going to have to much fun with your babies" Rosalie suggested.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:08 pm
"She won't be able to run fast enough!" Alice giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:36 pm
Bella laughed. "That's not nice - picking on the fat human!"

She kissed her son, then laid him down snuggly on the bed next to her, and stretched her arms. "So...now for names..." She groaned. "Gaah, I don't want to pick the wrong one! And what if they hate it?" Bella thought for a minute. "Well, I guess that's why they invented nick names. So little guy, I'm gonna name you Simon Tyler. And my little princess - she'll be Hannah ((whatever Edward's mom name was...I can't think...))." Bella smiled.

Her baby girl suddenly burst into tears in Alice's arms.

"Maybe she doesn't like it after all," Bella frowned.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:23 pm
"Come here" Rosalie said, gently taking the baby from Alice's arms. "I think she's just tired, it's a lovely name Bella, it suites her" Rosalie reassured Bella.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:27 pm
"Edward will love the names." Said Alice with a smile.

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:07 am
"I hope so - they're both a bit older so that they can fit it with all of you."

Her son began to whine too, so she lifted him up. "What? You too? Aw, do you miss sissy?" He began to cry louder, frustrated that his mom didn't understand. "Oh, hush. You're fine sweet boy."

But as she snuggled him closer, she realized this wasn't very true. Bella leaned over and took of the diapers off of the nightstand. She started to change him and he screamed at her. She finished qucikly and held him tight.

"Shhh, it's fine baby. You're ok. Yeah, I know. Now you're mad at me. I know. And you better not ever pee on me. That wouldn't be nice," she laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:09 pm
((Did you all die again? And I think we need a new Edward, and we should probably get a Jacob too, just to keep things interesting^^))  

6vampire6mistress6

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:51 pm
Ok, since no one is posting, we're going to shake up the characters!
Please tell me if you'd like to keep your charrie, otherwise some one else can have it. Got it? Good.

I'm still Bella.
Any other takers?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:14 pm
I would love to stay as Alice, i just think we may have to do a time skip again because of the way things slowed down  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:07 pm
Ok^^ No problem! Anyone else......?

We can skip ahead so that the kids are like 3 or something. What do you think?  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games