No(leave PG-13)
View Results

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:50 am
Ariana turned slightly to walk away, seth's arm draped protectively around her shoulders. She stopped mid step and fell to the floor, her head throbbing with pain.

"What's happening?! AAAGGHH it hurts!! PLease stop it! Please!" screamed Ariana as she clutched at her head and rocked backwards and forwards in pain.

"Ariana!" shouted Seth as he lunged for her and attempted to soothe her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Moon listened very carefully since being away for a while she was getting used to everybody again. She jumped off the ledge landing in a drape that hung under her. She howled loudly to announce her return and ignored the people around her.  

Denki Nasu

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 am
In Ariana's Mind

Ariana sobbed as her eyes cast around blindly for Seth. As her mind filled with fog and darkness and the ever increasing jolts of pain, a ferocious, red flame engulfed her senses and suddenly she saw bodies burning, the skies aflame with the fires of death.

"NO!! NO! T-this can't be!!!! seth?! SETH!?!?" she screamed mutely in her head, the visions burning her memory...

Seth cradled Ariana in a desperate attempt to quieten her screams. Tears welled in his eyes as she sobbed and tore at her hair. All he could do was sit and watch as she writhed in pain.

"Ariana!? What is going on? Ariana?!" he begged though he wouldn't get a reply.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:47 pm
(BAH! You go away for what you think is a week, but then it becomes a week and a half...! I thought I'd be able to get on on Friday, my bad!!! I'm sorry guys, I'll try and pick up on this as best I can)

Aaron had his arms wrapped protectively around Julie. When the visitors had first arrived he had thought it best to keep a low profile and not draw attention to Julie's humanity, given the nature of many of the mythical creatures wandering the area. But when Ariana fell to the floor, he pulled Julie to Piria and Atlanta's side. "Whats wrong with her?" Julie asked in a scared, quite voice.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:47 pm
Moon heard whimpering in the distance amd jumped down following it cautiously back to the point it came from.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:17 pm
Seth looked up at the girl who had spoken. He immediately saw that she was human.

'I don't know! This has never happened before! Something's attacking her mind and i can't help her. This is like a new side or somthing..." replied Seth, who muttered the last part. The panic in his voice was evident.

Ariana had quietened and was lying in Seth's arms, whimpering at irregular intervals.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:46 pm
Julie moved forwards toward them, ignoring Aaron trying to pull her back. He hadn't been expecting her to resist, so she slid easily out of his grip. Usually she wouldn't have gotten away with it, but he wasn't really paying attention to her anymore. "Is she alright?" Julie asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:13 am
(Err...I missed something? What's going on?)

Piria had jumped back, violently surprised, the moment Ariana seemed to fall into a sort of fit. She gripped Alanta's arm, pulling her back as well, right after this Seth person commented on Julie being human. "Remember, you are too," she thought anxiously to Alanta.

"I know."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:07 am
"I'm not sure... I think she's having a vision," answered Seth truthfully.

Slowly, Ariana's eyes opened. As she looked up at Seth, new tears wet her face and she buried it in his shirt. "It was horrible... everything was fiery and.. and dying!" she sobbed.

Seth just looked at her worriedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:00 pm
Piria mentally filed away the fact that - Ariana - had the power to see premonitions.

Alanta shifted a bit so Piria would be forced to relinquish her grip. She understood the dangers, but her curiousity about Ariana was more important to her right now. "Er, what is - Ariana - what kind of creature is she, that she can see visions?" Alanta asked as diplomatically as she could.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:23 am
"She was once an angel... She was thrown out for rebelling... so she's a fallen angel," replied Seth. "But she isn't supposed to have premonitions or visions like this... When she fell, she acquired a dark side and it's been getting stronger... controlling her. It gives her nightmares and now apparently visions of a terrible future," he finished as he stroked Ariana's hair.

Ariana looked up at Seth, a weak smile on her face. "I don't think it will for a long time. It seems that it's showing me my doom... in hell when judgement day comes..." she smiled a little and tried to get up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Piria stiffened in surprise. Ariana was an angel?

Alanta smiled complacently. She'd been right. Ariana was an angel.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:52 pm
Julie's eyes widened in curiosity, but before she could go closer, Aaron had pulled her back. "Is she dangerous?" Aaron asked Atlanta.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:52 pm
"Not at the moment," Alanta replied immediately. Right now, Ariana's mind seemed just like a normal human's. Only when she'd lost control had the hint of otherworldliness stained her thoughts.

"You're lucky she's not dangerous, Alanta. If you'd pulled away from me while she still was, I might have killed you myself," Piria fumed silently, relying solely on her thoughts to deliver her message to the telepath.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash