Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:40 pm
Ryoku shows up at the ramen shop."man...why is it i always come here alone..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:44 pm
Harrun left his apartment building, walking over to a bakery. He got a bagle with butter on it. He then went to the lake to eat it there.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:03 pm
"Hey old man...you got sake?" ryoku said as he sat down."this your day off or something." said the shop owner."Yep, it's too quiet today, so i'm gonna just sit here and drink for a while, two drinks limit."ryoku said as he sipped his first."Alright i'm leaving here's what i owe."ryoku said finishing his second Sip."I'm here to find someone...haven't been able to see her though, i'll see ya around old man."ryoku said as he left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:03 pm
"What's this presance I feel?" Kravizto said before looking around to see none other than Orochimaru, Kabuto, Itachi, Kisame, and Zetsu. "s**t." He whispered. He then went to go find Ryoku and Harrun then anyone else that would like to help him. When he found Ryoku he explained what happened then said he was going to go find Harrun when he found him he told him then they went to go fight them.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:14 pm
Ryoku Waits for Kravizto at the main gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:29 pm
"I found Harrun but he didn't seem to hear me. I guess it's just you and I." Kravizto said to Ryoku. "This could get intense. We need to think of a strategy. There's four who were in the Akatsuki and one who could've been. What do we do?" Kravizto asked Ryoku. Maybe we'll have to use Mangekyo Sharingan. I don't want to but I will if I have to even if it means also using the curse seal too.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:42 pm
"I'll try to handle itachi and kisame..don't know about the other three...kabuto is faster than before..."ryoku said as he sat on the ledge of the rooftop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:48 pm
siana walks around and stops because she feels the presence of powerful ninja  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:51 pm
ryoku jumps down and lands next to siana."Ugh..everytime i do this my legs start hurting.."he said as he brushed the dirt off his clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:56 pm
"If only we had three more people here. Than it could be easier for us to deal with them. Hmm maybe we could get Atekeru, and Siana." Kravizto said. I've got an idea for how to deal with Kabuto. We need to cut off his arms then he's defenseless. As for the others it doesn't matter they can fight without their arms we'll have to kill them." He said just then noticing that Ryoku had jumped and landed next to Siana. "Thank god one more person."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:02 pm
"whats going on I can feel itachi and kisames presence but there is a couple more"she says  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:03 pm
"So you noticed them too huh?" ryoku said looking towards the forest."well..it can't be helped..." ryoku said as he started walking to the ramen shop.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:05 pm
she grabs his arm"yes it can.."she replies  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:05 pm
Kravizto jumps down and lands next to Ryoku and Siana. "Well there's those two, Orochimaru, Zetsu, and Kabuto." He said to her. "Yeah a little bit of trouble." Kravizto said somewhat laughing.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:08 pm
"riku go into the wood and check things out" says siana riku runs into the woods  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games