Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:42 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "thank you, and..nice to meet you Fared" she said smiling "you said only son, am i correct?"

septimus:yes there was another son talos but he was killed by an assassin
"how horrible" she said shaking her head "well it was nice to meet you, i hope you enjoy the party" she smiled and bowed, then walked away

septimus walked off with an evil grin plotting in his head
she walked across the room "this doesnt look good" she said looking for marcus

marcus comes out of the shadow of a door way
what doesn't?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:26 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "thank you, and..nice to meet you Fared" she said smiling "you said only son, am i correct?"

septimus:yes there was another son talos but he was killed by an assassin
"how horrible" she said shaking her head "well it was nice to meet you, i hope you enjoy the party" she smiled and bowed, then walked away

what doesn't?
"well first of all he said he only has one son, the other died and second, it was the way he looked at me and how he smiled" she said looking at him

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

what doesn't?
"well first of all he said he only has one son, the other died and second, it was the way he looked at me and how he smiled" she said looking at him
hmm considering him he probably has some form of plan in mind that includes you and your father
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:32 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

what doesn't?
hmm considering him he probably has some form of plan in mind that includes you and your father
she looked at him "well whatever it is, it better not include something bad" she smiled "wanna dance?"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:34 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

what doesn't?
she looked at him "well whatever it is, it better not include something bad" she smiled "wanna dance?"

marcus blushes at her question
w-well i have nevere danced before iv been stuck in that room for so long
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:35 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

what doesn't?

she smiled "well i will teach you" she put her arms around his neck "now put your hands on my hips, and we just flow with the music" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:38 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "well i will teach you" she put her arms around his neck "now put your hands on my hips, and we just flow with the music" she said smiling
marcus blushes and places his hands where she directed him too
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:40 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and moved to the soft music, she looked around as everyone else was dancing as well

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:50 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and moved to the soft music, she looked around as everyone else was dancing as well
marcus followed what she was doing as best her could and found he was actuely good at it
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:52 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus followed what she was doing as best her could and found he was actuely good at it
she smiled "i thought you couldnt dance?" she asked "your pretty good" she looked over his shoulder and saw her dad watching, he smiled and nodded his head, she smiled "well i think my dad gave his respects to you" she said looking back at marcus

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:07 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "i thought you couldnt dance?" she asked "your pretty good" she looked over his shoulder and saw her dad watching, he smiled and nodded his head, she smiled "well i think my dad gave his respects to you" she said looking back at marcus
its my fires time dancing
he did?
wow thats cool that he would do that
i envy you and your fathers relationships
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:09 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he did?
she smiled "yes he did, see look" she moved to where she had her back towards her dad "he is smiling and he nodded his i respect you, to me and you" she smiled "thanks for coming again"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he did?
she smiled "yes he did, see look" she moved to where she had her back towards her dad "he is smiling and he nodded his i respect you, to me and you" she smiled "thanks for coming again"

marcus smiles back
like i would miss my friends birth day
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:19 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he did?

marcus smiles back
like i would miss my friends birth day
she smiled, then looked behind him "follow me" she whispered she started to dance away from everyone "your dad saw us dancing and was walking towards us, wondering who i was with" she said once they were away from everyone "he looked kinda mad"

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Elly and her brother Meaneil enter the ball meaneil says to her "would you like to dance or sit down sister" she looks at him and makes a # two sign "so you would like to sit down" she nods
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games