Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:01 am
Krusadin
(DUN-DUN-DUU-UUN*camera zooms to Logens shocked face*)

[am i Shocked?]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:05 am
(Lol. It's because of what Nick said and I was only kidding)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:07 am
Krusadin
(Lol. It's because of what Nick said and I was only kidding)

[okay :3 np, Logen was not shocked, becouse Logen know alot about alot :3 so... :3 ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:10 am
Saiden took the notebook out of the magic lock box he had placed in his studies and headed down to the classroom he was supposed to teach at. He had the notebook firmly tucked under his right arm as he opened the door. He sneezed for a second and covered his mouth with his left hand. Hmmmm, someone must me talking bad about me somewhere. Saiden opened the large door closing it firmly behind him.

Making his way to the classroom he passed Sir Nicholas in the hallway which seemed a bit afraid of him. He saw the fear in his eye as he passed by him. Saiden thought to himself, "hmmmm, I think I met that one before". Can't remember exactly where though. He shrugged his shoulders before arriving at the classroom he was to teach in. There only seemed to be one student in the classroom at the time. He set the notebook on the desk and grabbed a piece of chalk to write his name on the board. My name is

SAIDEN INFINITY
or
George

Whichever you choose to call me

He underlined the name Saiden with an ark and a light picture of a watch at the end. Now then...... there seems to be some students missing.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 am
LanceCalvis
Saiden took the notebook out of the magic lock box he had placed in his studies and headed down to the classroom he was supposed to teach at. He had the notebook firmly tucked under his right arm as he opened the door. He sneezed for a second and covered his mouth with his left hand. Hmmmm, someone must me talking bad about me somewhere. Saiden opened the large door closing it firmly behind him.

Making his way to the classroom he passed Sir Nicholas in the hallway which seemed a bit afraid of him. He saw the fear in his eye as he passed by him. Saiden thought to himself, "hmmmm, I think I met that one before". Can't remember exactly where though. He shrugged his shoulders before arriving at the classroom he was to teach in. There only seemed to be one student in the classroom at the time. He set the notebook on the desk and grabbed a piece of chalk to write his name on the board. My name is

SAIDEN INFINITY
or
George

Whichever you choose to call me

He underlined the name Saiden with an ark and a light picture of a watch at the end. Now then...... there seems to be some students missing.

*Logen looked up at the teacher's name and said:*

"hello sir Saiden"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 am
Well, I guess the other students will just have to take notes from the board. First I would like to start out by asking you. Are you afraid of snakes by chance?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:24 am
LanceCalvis
Well, I guess the other students will just have to take notes from the board. First I would like to start out by asking you. Are you afraid of snakes by chance?

*she said:*

"how could i ever be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:33 am
He held out his palm and spoke very clearly. Serpensortia, "a snake appeared on one of the empty desks about three desks from them". Now tell me, "he paused for a second, "how would you deal with a creature like this". He said it with a rather lack of enthusiasm though he was trying to keep it interesting.

User Image  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:37 am
LanceCalvis
He held out his palm and spoke very clearly. Serpensortia, "a snake appeared on one of the empty desks about three desks from them". Now tell me, "he paused for a second, "how would you deal with a creature like this". He said it with a rather lack of enthusiasm though he was trying to keep it interesting.

User Image

*she hissed in passlethounge words that only the snake could understand, and the snake started to climb up her body, and then curled around her arm, and it showed its fangs, looking as if it was going to strike Saiden*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:38 am
"like this"

*she said*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:42 am
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis

User Image

*she hissed in passlethounge words that only the snake could understand, and the snake started to climb up her body, and then curled around her arm, and it showed its fangs, looking as if it was going to strike Saiden*

He yawned lightly then looked at the snake. Well, it seems you are a Parasol Tongue so most snakes wouldn't be any trouble for you. I'm not sure which spell I should teach next. You can have the snake attack and see what happens or keep it as a pet. It really doesn't matter either way to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:44 am
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis

User Image

He yawned lightly then looked at the snake. Well, it seems you are a Parasol Tongue so most snakes wouldn't be any trouble for you. I'm not sure which spell I should teach next. You can have the snake attack and see what happens or keep it as a pet. It really doesn't matter either way to me.

*she twisted her ring, and the liquid metal came out creating a hole, the snake went intoo it, to his freedome*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:46 am
He looked at the ring. Hmmmmmm, what matter of material is that? I can't quite put my finger on it but I may have seen this before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:51 am
LanceCalvis
He looked at the ring. Hmmmmmm, what matter of material is that? I can't quite put my finger on it but I may have seen this before.

*Logen looked at her teacher, with a small smile that indicated that he was the first she told*

"its a magical metal i made, it can form intoo anything, and it can make you go anywhere i cordinate it to go, its like a port key, but in a liquid form and it can transport anything to anywhere i can think of... this ring, i made meself, and i am still developing it, it has a rather high count of features... "  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:55 am
The classroom door was pushed roughly open with a big "WHAM"
A black and tall girl with thunder cloud-like hair and brown angry eyes came in.
"Sorry! The Poltergeist caught ma spellbook and I couldn't get it back sooner"
When she saw who she was talking to she raised her brows.
"Sub, arya?" she asked still standing in the door.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games