Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:35 pm

"Owww...not there..." Grabbing Nemos wrist and bending it so the needle falls to the gound, Q Steps on it, breaking it. Takeing on of his own, he pulls up the same sleve as before, and puts at the place where his arm meets his elbow, and draws blood from right where his tattoo is, next to some scales.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:38 pm

Atarget4u
"Owww...not there..." Grabbing Nemos wrist and bending it so the needle falls to the gound, Q Steps on it, breaking it. Takeing on of his own, he pulls up the same sleve as before, and puts at the place where his arm meets his elbow, and draws blood from right where his tattoo is, next to some scales.
sorry i hate needles and i get nervous around them
even when im holding the evil little things

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:40 pm

"Hell man,...its okay...just makes me wonder what they teach you 'bout meds here...thats the one thing I can't stand here, all the kids are on some form of Drug, and the Adults on rollerscates...here." Leaning up against the wall, he hands the syringe to Nemo.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:42 pm

Atarget4u
"Hell man,...its okay...just makes me wonder what they teach you 'bout meds here...thats the one thing I can't stand here, all the kids are on some form of Drug, and the Adults on rollerscates...here." Leaning up against the wall, he hands the syringe to Nemo.

thanks im going to go check this into the computer you just wait here
nemo walks out of the room holding the syringe

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:42 pm

she walks up to them seeing the needle, she looked away "umm what are you guys doing?" she asked looking out the window
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:43 pm

Aprilbaby1
she walks up to them seeing the needle, she looked away "umm what are you guys doing?" she asked looking out the window
gating a blood sample to verifie his identity

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:43 pm

[Doh... DOH DOH! ... i didnt really mean that you should do that :3 but i think it worked out .--- was thinkin of just you getting out of there, me scanning him ... that would have worked out :3]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:45 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
gating a blood sample to verifie his identity
"oh...ok"

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:46 pm

Leaning up against the wall, Q's eyes light up. "Ah, yes...I almost forgot...Is your commander around here somewhere? Ive got a mess of intell, and nothing better to do with it." Takeing a small box out of his pocket, he looks at it, and starts tossing it up and down.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:47 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
[Doh... DOH DOH! ... i didnt really mean that you should do that :3 but i think it worked out .--- was thinkin of just you getting out of there, me scanning him ... that would have worked out :3]
{now wheres the fun in that?i mean with a needle i can play with sharp pointy objects and see blood for a good cause}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:50 pm

Atarget4u
Leaning up against the wall, Q's eyes light up. "Ah, yes...I almost forgot...Is your commander around here somewhere? Ive got a mess of intell, and nothing better to do with it." Takeing a small box out of his pocket, he looks at it, and starts tossing it up and down.
not sure where she is iv been talking to her through com link
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:54 pm

(yeah, did'nt know what you had planed...sorry!) "Well, Im the only one with the codes to this thing...she'll get it from me...sorry. So whens this test suposed to be over?" Still fumbling arond with the box, he humms a tune to keep himself busy.

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:54 pm

she looked around seeing the needles, she looked for the door, very uncomfortable in the room
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:55 pm

Aprilbaby1
she looked around seeing the needles, she looked for the door, very uncomfortable in the room
ya i hate the room to but its the med lab and its a neccecity to have a medical room

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:56 pm

(Should've payed attention to his lol. What's been going on?)
Arage was in an apartment he had rented himself, bored and alone. "Man, I should've kept in contact with everyone," he thought to himself, looking over at the com. interface lying on the table.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games