Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:56 am
Narama stood up "Well then, I guess the fights all over.. Itameru-kun, could you help me train?" Narama asked Mitsukai, smiling and scratching the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:10 am
Mitsukai looked at Yoh as he rushed out the door. "Kaede is gonna kill you, you know!" He yelled after him. "Atleast se should... She said it was mandatory..." He then said to himself then looked at Narama. "You should probably train with your team leader... I just used Kawarimi and some Bunshin..." He said and punched the clones so that they disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Then he turned to Kaede. "Kaede-sensei... You said there was a price for the winner?"  

Kahatir

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:32 pm
Kaede nodded from where she was leaning against the window frame. "That I did but I also assumed that all of you were going to take this seriously. I am most disappointed in all of our village's gennin and I am recommending that none of you be sent to the chuunin exams. You all expect me and Hitomi to take time from our missions and training and duties to train you and not a single one of you listens or acts seriously. In my opinion you all need to be stripped of your ninja title and sent back to the academy." She grumbled pushing off the wall and heading for the door. it was obvious she was livid.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:17 am
Narama looked over to Mitsukai. "What was that about? Neither you or me gave up Itameru-kun, your sensei has some mood problems." Narama said and looked confused.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:15 pm
"Um... I don't know what that was about... I can understand that you were counted in since you lost... But I won... What should I have done? Run after him?" Mitsukai said not really asked to questions to anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:17 pm
"Well, I didnt really give up... I got knocked out... That's not giving up or running away, I gave my everything, unfourtunally it wasnt enough this time!" Narama said, looking at Mitsukai.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:46 am
"Yeah, I know, but you still lost. Although if it makes you feel better it was to the winner." Mitsukai said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:02 am
"Hah! I will get you next time, you were lucky." Narama said to Mitsukai, smiling.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:14 am
"Sure you will." Mitsukai said. "Well, we're not going to get anything done here so how about going to the barracks?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:34 am
"Sure thing, see you there. Shunshin no Jutsu!" Narama said, formed a handseal and flickered out of sight.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:03 am
Mitsukai got out of the dojo and hurried to the barracks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:14 pm
Kasumi walked into the Dojo, and bowed to the north wall scroll, then to the south wall scroll, and finally to the east wall scroll. After this was completed she walked over to a mat and sat down on it, and began her breathing exercises. This was a routine thing all ninja, including Linea did when entering this place.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:17 pm
Kaede followed Kasumi into the Dojo looking over the scrolls she sat herself cross legged against the wall between the windows and watched Kasumi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:27 pm
Without opening her eyes, or even turning her head in Kaede's direction, Kasumi spoke. "Are you not supposed to do these exercises as well?"  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 pm
Kaede tilted her head slightly. "Meditation? I don't like to meditate inside." She confessed to the girl.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff