Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:31 pm

"what if she got a bit of mine? i wont live so much longer anyway."
Kimi said with closed eyes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:32 pm

Evy-Chan1337
"what if she got a bit of mine? i wont live so much longer anyway."
Kimi said with closed eyes

Then half of her would be you, so you would live, just not in the same body.

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:41 pm

"hmm, you right, then i would take suicide."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:46 pm

Mobius turned to Kimi. "I'll remember that for future problem solving. You'll live. Right now though, my attention is elsewhere." He turned back to the Shinu-thing. "I said to forge a new soul with the fragments of the good identity. It would not just be 1/4 of her. I have read in Hohenheim's research on various procedures to convert physical matter to soul matter. If such techniques can be perfected, modified so that another mistake won't be made and we won't return to this arguing state, then Shinu would be stable for a period of 5 years. In that time, a personality and memories could develope and her soul will be fully stabilized, If it doesn't work, Shinu is dead and you will be able to destroy the monster anyway. It's what we humans call a win-win situation. What is your response? And you're name for that matter. My conversation with you will not flow so smoothly if I must call you such derivative terms as 'creature' and 'thing'."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:02 pm

...Hmm... You may call me ...Mikiru....but either way, Wouldn't that just torture her waiting five years...? As I said, even if her soul develops, what about the time between now and then? You'd have to keep a sharp eye on her, making sure she doesn't try to kill herself! Eventually she'll slip by your guard and hurt herself. Why do you wish to protect her anyway..? She isn't human. She's almost like a Homunculus. She was created to be kind, but Hohenheim messed up. The only reason she's the kind girl she is is because of the stone. Remove the stone and watch what happens, she'll go blank, but just see. She'll wake up and attack you.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:19 pm

"I don't care a s**t about her or anybody, but i'm half monster, and half Homunculus, so thats should at last be a reason for me." Kimi said looking at her hands. and avoid the other questions.

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:20 pm

Mobius growled. "Enough, Mikiru!" Mobius removed his vest and turned his back to her. "I'm a homunculus, and you better not insinuate that I have no feelings! There is more than one person to keep guard, and we will never forget her feelings in our equations! She will be raised properly, even as this war rages on, under my care and that of my wife, Logen! The five years may be torture, but that is the method that Hohenheim proposed. I said we'd find some way to perfect and modify his techniques. Where Hohenheim Elric failed, we shal succeed! If you do not trust our judgement or our wisdom as we attempt this, I can put Shinu to sleep once more and you can offer what assistance you can! Do we have a deal, Mikiru?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:28 pm

*frowns* Alright.. But..Tell me one thing..as I've asked many times... What is your reason behind assisting her..? She just happens to meet you, then she tells you of your past, making you the kinder more determined person you are now...but... what would you get out of helping her..? How would it make you feel any better?? What if she happens to die, what joy...what pleasure would you get out of it..? You are doing this to make yourself feel good, because there is no such thing as pure kindness in a human being. Shinu...Is only a talking doll. She may act like she feels, but she feels nothing. She thought "I shouldn't have told Mobius about Logen" But She had no real remorse. She doesn't feel. It'd be a waste of your precious time to do this. She doesn't even feel pain. She's just a great actress. You pinch her from behind, she'll feel it, and she'll turn, but she will not yell or say "ouch". You waste your time...but do what you wish..*closes her eyes and when she opens them they're brown again* Hun..? What happened...?

Ahiru Takashi

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:30 pm

User Image <==Shinu now))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:35 pm

Mobius smiled. "You dozed off. It was a long train ride, wasn't it? We're here." Mikiru, you b*****d, I would get no pleaure out of her death. I just mentioned the possibility to tell you that you'd still have the advantage if the deal went wrong. We love her, damnit, and we shall bring the act to life. The thought, the conscience... those may not be a complete soul but it is enough to care about. It is how I can be brought back and still love Logen and Shinu. My soul may not be complete either, but that does not hinder me from being human! So you can be smug about my motives if you wish, Mikiru, but I do not care. You underestimate humanity and what makes it tick.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:38 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. ^ ^;;; *smiles awkwardly* I had strange dreams that you were mad at me and I was saying weird things......It was strange..... *thinks for a moment, sweatdrops* I forgot where we were going to... ^ ^;;;
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Kimi watched Mobius, she nearly smiled, his face, he looked like her father had when he had taken cakes for her or her brother, and mom discovered it.
She shook her head. it was time to leave no, before they discovered that she still was there.
she run without a noise. then she jumped up in a tree to think.

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:52 pm

Continuing to smile, he knelt down to her height again and put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I forgot too." After a small laugh he did a little dance. "Come to think of it, I forgot why I took of my vest. Or that I even took it off. When did I do that?" Putting the vest back on, he sincerely hoped she would cheer up. Yeesh, the kid won't grow up proper if things keep happpening to make time lapses in her memory... Then he turned to Kimi. "What did you mean by saying you were gonna die soon, anyway?" He wondered why she ran up a tree...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:00 pm

....? Who are you talking to?? *confused* Thinks: And why is it that I don't remember anything after the train...? ....What is it that I forgot......*has a flash of her past and grabs her head, closing her eyes, blinks* huh...???? What...What was that...???

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:04 pm

Kimi, dont be sad. said the voice. that voice. it was her brother.she had heard it ever since her brother had died. somehow, he had been connected to her.
it wasn't like he was inside her body, he was just a voice. umm, maybe not, since he come in her head, she had got that extra thing. to feel or sens others present, and aura and that sort of things.

Don't be sad, he said again.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games