Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:59 pm
"its just a friend" she said as she finished breakfast

"oh im sure" he said looking at her "you know you can tell me, thats what im here for, dont keep secrets from me"

she sighs "okay, okay, i met him at school"

he smiles "so you like him?"

she laughed "oh stop it" she said setting down the plates, she thinks for a moment "yea....i think i do"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:04 pm
Aprilbaby1

"oh im sure" he said looking at her "you know you can tell me, thats what im here for, dont keep secrets from me"

she laughed "oh stop it" she said setting down the plates, she thinks for a moment "yea....i think i do"
so inwraped in their conversation he acsidentaly makes a plate fall on the floor you bolth hear a crash than some swearing.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:08 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

so inwraped in their conversation he acsidentaly makes a plate fall on the floor you bolth hear a crash than some swearing.
she jumps when hearing the plate fall "what was that?"

he looks around "i dont know"

she thinks for a moment "oh, he cant be listening....could he?" she thought to herself, she hears him and crosses her arms  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

she jumps and picks up the plate

"what the heck was that?" he asked helping her

she hears the swearing "oh he better not be listening" she said getting a little mad, she wasnt paying attention and cuts herself "ouch" she screamed her hand bleeding, she grabbs a towel and wrapps it around her palm
(no he droped one where he was) then you hear "crap." then nothing.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:12 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

she jumps and picks up the plate

"what the heck was that?" he asked helping her

she hears the swearing "oh he better not be listening" she said getting a little mad, she wasnt paying attention and cuts herself "ouch" she screamed her hand bleeding, she grabbs a towel and wrapps it around her palm
(no he droped one where he was) then you hear "crap." then nothing.
(sorry, doing two things at once and im not paying attention, ill change it)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:45 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

she thinks for a moment "oh, he cant be listening....could he?" she thought to herself, she hears him and crosses her arms
"um aaahhh shiz.......... this is the gost of...... bobo the clown i have come to haunt you......"  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:59 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

"um aaahhh shiz.......... this is the gost of...... bobo the clown i have come to haunt you......"
she pushed her brother to his room "uhhh your dreaming, thats it dreaming, now go take a shower and wake up

he looked at her before shaking his head and going to his room

she looked up "what the hell?" she asked knowing it was him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

she jumps when hearing the plate fall "what was that?"there was a pop than nothing.

she pushed her brother to his room "uhhh your dreaming, thats it dreaming, now go take a shower and wake up

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:08 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

she jumps when hearing the plate fall "what was that?"there was a pop than nothing.

((?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

((?))
(sorry people (basterds) took the computer as i posted.) there was a pop but still nothing.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:23 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

((?))
(sorry people (basterds) took the computer as i posted.) there was a pop but still nothing.
she walks over to her room and closes the door "say something, i know your there"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

((?))
she walks over to her room and closes the door "say something, i know your there"
"shiz sorry i just wanted to check on you."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:28 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

((?))
she smiles "well you could have called" she said walking over and laying donw on her bed "so...what did you hear and see?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
((?))
she smiles "well you could have called" she said walking over and laying donw on her bed "so...what did you hear and see?"
"mainly only the last of it then i droped the plate sorry."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:38 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
((?))
"mainly only the last of it then i droped the plate sorry."
"its okay, just dont drop anything, my brother doesnt know about, magic and such" she shruggs  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games