Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:04 pm
yes! i'm not perfect! HORRAY!

anyone else wanna beat me?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:12 pm
vincentffx-2
Akkad`
Vincent's Spiritomb is gay. All it kept doing was Hypnosis and Dream Eater. ntagg no rm
Now if my tactic was a great one why would i let up on it and use something that isnt a great tactic?
i'd have to agree with vincent, of course my stratagy was, not to let him get a hypnosis off, I pwned it before it could. And iwas going around saying I PWNED J00 to all that i've beatne because not one person had legitimatly beat me yet, so I wanted to enjoy it while I could. and now that I have been beaten I have to say NO ONE CEPT PHO CAN PWN ME! lawl. but seriously though.

also i'm still online if someone wants to further prove me wrong. just send a PM.  

Xilo The Odd

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:14 pm
~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2
Akkad`
Vincent's Spiritomb is gay. All it kept doing was Hypnosis and Dream Eater. ntagg no rm
Now if my tactic was a great one why would i let up on it and use something that isnt a great tactic?
i'd have to agree with vincent, of course my stratagy was, not to let him get a hypnosis off, I pwned it before it could. And iwas going around saying I PWNED J00 to all that i've beatne because not one person had legitimatly beat me yet, so I wanted to enjoy it while I could. and now that I have been beaten I have to say NO ONE CEPT PHO CAN PWN ME! lawl. but seriously though.

also i'm still online if someone wants to further prove me wrong. just send a PM.
:/
I've beaten you too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:15 pm
vincentffx-2
that was a great match ^_^ and how did you like my legend team by the way?
It was more epic than the other match. and What the ******** is up with the shiny Palkia?  

Akkad`

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:17 pm
Lifeless-Fox
~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2
Akkad`

I've beaten you too.
um yeah we fought free battle, you had 2 70's in your team and I hadn't even beat the league yet... it wasn't a fair fight.

even though it wouldn't be a tourny battle we can settle this nao! i'm on already.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:21 pm
~Xiloscent~
Lifeless-Fox
~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2
Akkad`

I've beaten you too.
um yeah we fought free battle, you had 2 70's in your team and I hadn't even beat the league yet... it wasn't a fair fight.

even though it wouldn't be a tourny battle we can settle this nao! i'm on already.
Well, 1 lvl 70, every thing else 50 or lower.

LifelessFawkes

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:25 pm
Lifeless-Fox
~Xiloscent~
Lifeless-Fox
~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2
Akkad`

I've beaten you too.

what j00 mean only one!? you had alakazam and charizard! they were atleast 10 15 levels up on my remainder pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:29 pm
~Xiloscent~
Lifeless-Fox
~Xiloscent~
Lifeless-Fox
~Xiloscent~

I've beaten you too.

what j00 mean only one!? you had alakazam and charizard! they were atleast 10 15 levels up on my remainder pokemon.
I didn't have my Charizard when I faced you that time.
Only my Alakazam.
The next time I had Charizard.

LifelessFawkes

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:33 pm
oh yeah thats right, first one was singles and the last one was doubles...

oh well, are you able to fight meh or not?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:34 pm
Not at the moment.

LifelessFawkes

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:41 pm
can anyone else fight meh in deh meantime? preferably anyone in the competition.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 pm
~Xiloscent~
can anyone else fight meh in deh meantime? preferably anyone in the competition.
Meh.....  

Akkad`

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:15 pm
Akkad`
~Xiloscent~
Meh.....
k i'm online, want to do another 4v4? I kinda don't want to swap my team around too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:26 pm
I didn't know you were online. I guess I can do 4v4. be right there.  

Akkad`

melikefood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Kay I'm back.
I'll go for a battle.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games