Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:27 pm

tsume swam a bit in the water trying to flush his eyes and clear them of the look of himself crying
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:29 pm

she sighs leaning against the wall, her opened a book, a family album, she looks at the photos of her home, how it looked before, she sees the picture of her and her family, she smiles softly remembering the past

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:32 pm

tsume got out of the wwater and put his pants on but didnt bother to put his shirt on and walked down to the main entrance of the tree
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:35 pm

she closed her book and stood up, she slowly walks out of her tunnel holding the album in her arms, she thinks about her past and such, she sighs walking towards the entrance, she looked out

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:39 pm

Aprilbaby1
she closed her book and stood up, she slowly walks out of her tunnel holding the album in her arms, she thinks about her past and such, she sighs walking towards the entrance, she looked out
tsume see's her
hey sabrina..i-i heard about your family back in the woods and......im-im sorry about it
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:42 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume see's her
hey sabrina..i-i heard about your family back in the woods and......im-im sorry about it
she looks up "i-its okay" she said softly "dont worry about it" she looks down at her book "this is my family album, i-i dont want it anymore, so can you keep it for me?" she hands it to him and walks out of the tree

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:45 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume see's her
she looks up "i-its okay" she said softly "dont worry about it" she looks down at her book "this is my family album, i-i dont want it anymore, so can you keep it for me?" she hands it to him and walks out of the tree
tsume looks at her and takes the album
he whispers to himself
i went through something like that
he then walks into his den and put it in a cubby in the wall
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:47 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume see's her
he whispers to himself
she sighs looking at the sky "ill miss you" she said "ill miss all of you" she sighs again and starts to walk, not caring where, just to clear her mind

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume see's her
he whispers to himself
she sighs looking at the sky "ill miss you" she said "ill miss all of you" she sighs again and starts to walk, not caring where, just to clear her mind
tsume sat down in the den and turned into a wolf still sad and slowely crying
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:55 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume see's her
he whispers to himself
she keeps on walking loking at the sky, she came towards the town and stopped, she shook her head "they hate me" she whispered looking at the people, she turns and walks back to the tree, she hears someone crying and quietly walks over, she saw him "are you ok?" she asked walking inside his den

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:17 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he whispers to himself
she keeps on walking loking at the sky, she came towards the town and stopped, she shook her head "they hate me" she whispered looking at the people, she turns and walks back to the tree, she hears someone crying and quietly walks over, she saw him "are you ok?" she asked walking inside his den
tsume quickly covered his head with his paws trying to hide the tears
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:19 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he whispers to himself
she walked in slowly "you dont have to hide" she said softly "im a friend not an enemy, you can talk to me" she kneels dont in front of him, she looked at him, slowly placing her hand on his paw "its okay" she said gently

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she walked in slowly "you dont have to hide" she said softly "im a friend not an enemy, you can talk to me" she kneels dont in front of him, she looked at him, slowly placing her hand on his paw "its okay" she said gently
the wolf tsume looked up at her and removed his paws he then turned human
its just sad that your whole family was killed......like mine
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "your family was killed too?..thats sad" she sighs "im sorry if i brought pain into your life....i-i didnt mean to"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:30 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "your family was killed too?..thats sad" she sighs "im sorry if i brought pain into your life....i-i didnt mean to"
it wasnt your fault it was....
its not important
tsume looks up at the nitch where the gem went
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games