Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"oh im so sorry" she said bitting her bottom lip "i didnt mean to"

he laughs "shes always the happy one" he patts her head "carful next time"

"okay" she said looking down "im sorry"
its ok not much a problem just as long as the chair isnt broken
mr.muto would kill me if it was
"im still sorry, got a little excited"

he laughs "so who are you exactly?"
im kiba wolf stan
he extebds a hand as mr.muto yells from the kitchen
KIBA IF YOU BROKE A SECOND CHAIR IM GOING TO SKIN YOU AND TURN YOU INTO A PELT
kiba:I DIDNT BRAKE THE CHIAR ITS FINE AND IF IT WAS I COULD ALWAYS HOCK ONE OF MY HEIRLOOMS
sorry about that he got angry the last time i broke one and threatend to turn me into a door mat if i broke another one
she smiles "how did you break the first one?"

he laughs and shakes his hand "nice to meet you kiba"
a bunch of thugs came in and gave higume trouble he didnt know that she was being hurt till after he yelled at me about the chiar
nice to meet you two kevin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:50 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"oh im so sorry" she said bitting her bottom lip "i didnt mean to"

he laughs "shes always the happy one" he patts her head "carful next time"

"okay" she said looking down "im sorry"
its ok not much a problem just as long as the chair isnt broken
mr.muto would kill me if it was

im kiba wolf stan
kiba:I DIDNT BRAKE THE CHIAR ITS FINE AND IF IT WAS I COULD ALWAYS HOCK ONE OF MY HEIRLOOMS
sorry about that he got angry the last time i broke one and threatend to turn me into a door mat if i broke another one

a bunch of thugs came in and gave higume trouble he didnt know that she was being hurt till after he yelled at me about the chiar
"oh okay" she yawns and stretches
"looks like the baby of the family is getting tired" he teased laughing
"hey just because every one of you is older than me, doesnt make me a baby" she said punching him in the arm

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

im kiba wolf stan

"hey just because every one of you is older than me, doesnt make me a baby" she said punching him in the arm
so there are more of you?
i was only one of three i was the eldest hence the family rose being on my chest the others died along with my mom dad aunts uncles eventually leaving me to my solitude
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:54 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

im kiba wolf stan

i was only one of three i was the eldest hence the family rose being on my chest the others died along with my mom dad aunts uncles eventually leaving me to my solitude
"yes there are" she said looking at him "im sorry to hear that"

"its just dad, her, me and our other two brothers, thats about it"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

dont worry its not as bad as you think at least the family can live on with me still here and if you need a place to stay head up to that old mansion on the hill you can see it out the window its where i live
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:00 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

dont worry its not as bad as you think at least the family can live on with me still here and if you need a place to stay head up to that old mansion on the hill you can see it out the window its where i live
"alrighty" she smiles "anything is better than sleeping in the alley" she yawns again

he laughs "thats true, thanks man"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:04 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"alrighty" she smiles "anything is better than sleeping in the alley" she yawns again

dont worry theres enough room in the place for all of you to have your own wing just stay away from the basement its supposedly haunted by my parents killer after i killed him down there
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:07 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

dont worry theres enough room in the place for all of you to have your own wing just stay away from the basement its supposedly haunted by my parents killer after i killed him down there
"yikes" she said rocking on her heels, "once we are outside can i be me?" she asked looking at both of them

"umm sure if nobody is around"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:15 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yikes" she said rocking on her heels, "once we are outside can i be me?" she asked looking at both of them

id like to get out of this thing to
he looks at his arm as if it were something that you wouldent want to be wearing
{ok now i have to investigate hemorrhaging lacerations in reid linda's chest coused by a serius car accident and an over dose of antihistamines and i just found out she has some form of parasite thats eating her alive from the lungs}
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:18 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

he looks at his arm as if it were something that you wouldent want to be wearing
{ok now i have to investigate hemorrhaging lacerations in reid linda's chest coused by a serius car accident and an over dose of antihistamines and i just found out she has some form of parasite thats eating her alive from the lungs}
(lol XD) she yawns and stretches, they walked out and she looked around, she smiled and grew her claws, her hears poked out, her tail swished around, she meowed "ehh much better" she smiles
he laughs, his ears poke out and his black tail reached out and tickled serena, he smiles getting on all fours and turning into a cat

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:19 pm

*Logen went up to the mansion that Kiba was talking about, she started to sing a epic song about how elf's rebuilded the land, while she sang this song, the house was starting to repair itself, though Logen added her own touch, so it looked cooler, and more classy, so that now when Kiba came home he wouldnt recognice it! she left a note that was feuturing a verse of the many from the song:*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:21 pm

"and may you and your loved one's live happily in thy new home, that will keep you from the outside world and help you when its to cold, and when its to warm"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

(lol XD) she yawns and stretches, they walked out and she looked around, she smiled and grew her claws, her hears poked out, her tail swished around, she meowed "ehh much better" she smiles
he laughs, his ears poke out and his black tail reached out and tickled serena, he smiles getting on all fours and turning into a cat
{DUDE I GOT TO BLOW THERE HEADS OFF WITH A LASERXD}kiba sat on the ground and turned into a wolf as fur grew out of his skin his face elongated and hie teeth grew into sharp canines
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:25 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

{DUDE I GOT TO BLOW THERE HEADS OFF WITH A LASERXD}kiba sat on the ground and turned into a wolf as fur grew out of his skin his face elongated and hie teeth grew into sharp canines
(lol awsome XDDD) she jumps into the air and changed to her cat form, she meows walking along side them, she sees the house come in view "wow, you live there?"

he looked around making sure the area was clear, he saw the house "wow"

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games