Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:45 pm
she looks at him "what? i wanted to make this game interesting, its so boring when your staring at a screen so i thought, what the heck, why do i spice it up, your now in the game and can experiance it, and if you die you go straight back to your room or whatever"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
she walks down the path, she takes out another gem and shoots it in another player, she smiles and keeps walking

Silverbalde finds her and grabs her, "what the hell are you doning" he demanded pionting his sword at her neck.
she looks at him "let me go" she sticks a gem in him "making you a part of the game" she kicks him where it hurts and hits the sword away, she kicks off of him and then gets in a fighting stance, to be ready if he grabs or attack her.

The gem breaks and silverblade slashes her in the side then moves back, "dont do that again this is your last warning then im banning you from the world" silverblade threatened. he faces lance, "im a mod you dim wit and one of the divine so be quiet" he said then faced the girl again.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
she walks down the path, she takes out another gem and shoots it in another player, she smiles and keeps walking

Silverbalde finds her and grabs her, "what the hell are you doning" he demanded pionting his sword at her neck.
she looks at him "let me go" she sticks a gem in him "making you a part of the game" she kicks him where it hurts and hits the sword away, she kicks off of him and then gets in a fighting stance, to be ready if he grabs or attack her.

The gem breaks and silverblade slashes her in the side then moves back, "dont do that again this is your last warning then im banning you from the world" silverblade threatened. he faces lance, "im a mod you dim wit and one of the divine so be quiet" he said then faced the girl again.
she crosses her arms "so much for making this stupid game fun" she rolls her eyes and looks around boredly, not caring if he attacked, she yawns and stretches, she looks back at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:49 pm
silverbalde sighs, "i know its not fun all the time but dont just go doing that to everyone ok" he said putting his blade away and then turned to find what he was looking for.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:53 pm
she rolls her eyes "yea sure fine whatever" she turns and starts walking the other way  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:56 pm
Silverblade found a strange dungeon that wasnt there before. he sent a message on the forum about it and waited on the first floor for any responds.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm
she walks around, she sees someone she knows and shoots a gem in them "hey" she said smiling

he looks at her before smiling "hey, thanks" he walks off  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:03 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Silverblade found a strange dungeon that wasnt there before. he sent a message on the forum about it and waited on the first floor for any responds.

Lance followed the Moderator to the Dungeon. He had been speaking to the other player not him and found his response to be rather rude. Hay you Admin!! I have a bone to pick with you. How can you just allow someone that uses illegal programs to run around the game like that. It's your job as an Administrator to ensure that any situation that degrades the experience of the games users is kept in check.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 pm
LanceCalvis
Okami_Shirinai

Lance followed the Moderator to the Dungeon. He had been speaking to the other player not him and found his response to be rather rude. Hay you Admin!! I have a bone to pick with you. How can you just allow someone that uses illegal programs to run around the game like that. It's your job as an Administrator to ensure that any situation that degrades the experience of the games users is kept in check.

"shut it" silverblade said looking fearful, "s**t its that stupid virus again" Silverblade headed deeper into the dungeon  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:05 pm
she stands there then spins around, she starts to chant, everyone who had a gem in them starts to glow, she keeps spinning around, waving her arms, she blows out then the gems shoot out of eveyone then go back into her, she smiles "there you happy?" she yells, she turns and starts walkingn away  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:09 pm
Okami_Shirinai
LanceCalvis
Okami_Shirinai

"shut it" silverblade said looking fearful, "s**t its that stupid virus again" Silverblade headed deeper into the dungeon

Lance ran after him deeper into the dungeon. His held his sword with his right hand as he ran. As he was running he thought to himself. A virus...I definitely have to see this for myself. And if this one gets too lippy and refuses to do anything about the Hacker I will contact the Omni-Mods and log a complaint against him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:12 pm
LanceCalvis
Okami_Shirinai
LanceCalvis
Okami_Shirinai

Lance ran after him deeper into the dungeon. His held his sword with his right hand as he ran. As he was running he thought to himself. A virus...I definitely have to see this for myself. And if this one gets too lippy and refuses to do anything about the Hacker I will contact the Omni-Mods and log a complaint against him.

the head of CCcorp deals with him and they saw nothing wrong, "why are you following me kid your going to get hurt" silverblade said and went through a door and went deeper.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:20 pm
Lance threw a cross look at him then laughed in an annoyed way. Pssst kid, anyway so what you are saying is the Administrative team already knows about this situation and are not doing anything about it. I've seen people get there accounts frozen for quite a bit less than spreading a virus all over the place. As for me getting hurt I know what I am doing and can handle the monsters in this area with fair certainty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:22 pm
LanceCalvis
Lance threw a cross look at him then laughed in an annoyed way. Pssst kid, anyway so what you are saying is the Administrative team already knows about this situation and are not doing anything about it. I've seen people get there accounts frozen for quite a bit less than spreading a virus all over the place. As for me getting hurt I know what I am doing and can handle the monsters in this area with fair certainty.

Silverblade stops and faces him, "this virus doesnt only hurt you in the world it can hurt you in the real world, so far there are a total of 1000 people in comas because of it" he said thenturning around and kept going.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:30 pm
Okami_Shirinai
LanceCalvis

Silverblade stops and faces him, "this virus doesnt only hurt you in the world it can hurt you in the real world, so far there are a total of 1000 people in comas because of it" he said thenturning around and kept going.

Lance ran after him as he plunged deeper into the dungeon. Wait, if what are you saying is true then why are you chasing after the virus. I think I heard a rumor about this type of virus. Some random person with an anonomous forum name referred to it as The Wave. Turn back now, my gut is telling me this situation is too dangerous. He stopped running and started breathing sort of hard. He hadn't been affected by the strange hacker yet he still felt the side affects as though he had been.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff