Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Life Of Emotional Therepy RP ( not that you really need it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:10 pm
he sighed a little smiling at her as he ran his brush along the top of the wall smiling softly at her. he ended up finishing up the top half leaving some for her to do. "do you want me to do the next wall?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:14 pm
she bit her lip a bit and looked at the next wall. " uh, sure go ahead im almost done my part on this wall!" she say going back to painting the top half of the wall on her tip toes.  

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:18 pm
he sighed a little smiling at her as he dipped his brush in the paint moving over to the wall and starting to paint. he wrinkled his nose at the smell and kept painting the wall quickly finishing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:21 pm
she finished her top half and went over to him. she saw him wrinkle his nose and starting laughing. she accedently got a splatter of paint of his face. she was giggling but covering her mouth and going wide-eyed. " i am so sorry!" she said still laughing a bit at his expression.  

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:27 pm
he laughs with her just a little. before grabbing a rag and wiping his face off looking at ehr then the walls...'its great" he said smiling at her. "only 1 more wall to go" he said grinning at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:29 pm
she laughs a bit more then sighs and puts her hands on her hips smileing. " ya it does....... well then we should get it done!" she said smileing looking at him, fixing her bandana in her hair before moving on to the next wall.  

KillerCookie329

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 pm
( by the way are we just gonna forget about the rp in pm's? im fine with forgetting it if you want to.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:54 pm
"ya ok then" he said soflty. looking around. before grabbing the paint can...and moving to the spare wall. he paused a moemt "thinking abot wht was going on" before gradding the paintbrush. and slowl ystarting at the top slown going dow.  

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:57 pm
she kneeled down and started painting the bottom half of the wall smileing while she hummed again to herself. she bobbed her head gently to the song she was humming while she painted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:02 pm
he smiled setting down the almost empty paint bucket. he sat back on the bed and looked at the almost finished wall, he smiled at her noticing how little was left for her to finish. he sighs pulling out his small flask and drinking it before putting it away. he yawned a little feleing rather tired.  

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:22 pm
after a little while she finally finished the wall. she stepped back and put her hands on her hips smileing as she looked around the finished room. she sighed happily before sitting next to him. " thank you again for helping me, i couldnt of done it without you!" she said smileing at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:43 am
he smild at her putting an arm around her neck looking pleasently around. "no problem, had nothing to do today" he geastured at the painted walls. "now what?"  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:51 am
username: Aprilbaby1
name: Cloud
when you started therepy: close to 5 years
mostly always feels: scared at times, angry a little and lonely  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:56 am
Cloud walks on in looking around, she messes with her pendant of a cloud with dimonds on it, she bites her lip nervously  

Aprilbaby1

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:49 am
"hmmmm..." she moved her lips side to side looking around. " well, the walls need to dry so.....i guess we could do something as we wait." she said looking at him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff