Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:32 pm
((are both of the accounts yours Jace (sorry had to shorten your username)?))

Lynnia cocked her head "exited? not really but you do have an awesome scent." She looekd down embarressed. "I'm good with scents and not many smell that good." She rose off the ground and floated for a second then she plopped down and looked back at Jasmine. "Oh and yes the scent of the deer brought me but I can find food elsewhere. I'm not a good hunter but I manage. Oh my bad. I'm lynnia" she smiled her front teeth bared.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm
Jasmine smiled and looked over her, "If you can wait and see what is left...then i am sure there will be something left...otherwise, i guess we can help you find something". She smiled at her, looking her over, "thank you or the compliment as well, i am glad you like my scent", she said softly. She looked to Alex and smiled, "this is Alex, one of my old friends...we are close, sadly i have been gone a while...and i am jasmine". She turned just to look at raven, wondering what he was doing and if he was a threat.  

wildbladejace

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:55 pm
Lynnia smiled and shook her head. "I can wait patiantly.......well I think you may have to snarl at me to put me in my place but I can behave......" she followed Jasmine's gaze to look at Raven. "He should be fine I don't smell any threat in his scent." she looked at Alex. "Nice ot meet you" her tail started to wag faster. Alex had a strong stubborn scent but it was a kind one. Lynnia growled at herself inwardly. I need ot stop giving the scents a characteristic of a wolf or I may be going mad she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm
She looked to lynnia and then she sighed sitting back down, "i see....i will consider that if you get out of hand...", she said and looked to the deer corpse that Neira was devouring. She closed her eyes and layed down relaxing.  

wildbladejace

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:29 pm
Lynnia stayed sitting and she looked around then at the deer's lifless body. the blood was over whelming but she tried to ignore it. hmmmmmmm I could leap take a piece and leap again well away from them before they noticed......but what if they did notice.........come on you promised you would behave Lynnia.........oh shut up kyzer. mind your own business.............remember you need to keep promises or you will never be trusted...........kyzer i don't care if I'm trusted or not I need to eat. besides if I don't eat you will be silenced forever as well as me so be quiet. Lynnia argued with her inner self and besided Kyzer was right it wasn't worth it. she had promised.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:55 pm
(am i allowed to move toward thte deer?)

Raven walked slowly near the deer but he only sat down near it. And waited, he was careful not to upset any of the other wolves. He only looked at the deer every once in a while. Raven then laid down, he kept his eyes on Neira (did it spell it right?)  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:16 pm
((Both of Jace's accounts? This one's mine, and mine alone^w^))
Alex was pleased to see the newer guest wasn't so hostile. She sat down, itching her jaw with her back paw as seh waited. "Trust me..the way Neira's been acting, she'll definitely surprise you if you go at the food before she's done."
Lakota's ears twitched, adn she nodded. She looked around. Everyone around here could keep their own. Everyone except her. She sighed and rested her head on her paws. She wasn't as hungry for the kill as everyone else was. Jericho was next to her, snapping at a butterfly whenever it got too close.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:25 pm
Raven's ears shot back as he laid his head on the ground. Despite the other wolves Raven was calm and not as aware. Raven then turned his attection to the food. His paw went close very close to the deer's skin. His mouth started to water and slowly he went for the food. But he turned away, he rested his head on the ground and closed his eyes. His belly growled at him, his ears came down more at his straving self. Please let me have a little bit... just a bit. Raven thought to him self. His ribs showed as clear as day even through his thick fur. Raven put his paw over his eye and tried to stop him self from thinking of food.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:16 pm
She looked to Neira and then smiled at Alex, laughing as she stretched. "Alex.....how much of that deer do you think will be left", she said and looked around, slowly relaxing and laying on her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:04 pm
Alex smiled. "I don't really know. The other wolves seem to be the only other hungry ones here, and Neira looked starved from the beginning." Alex thumped her tail on the ground as she glanced around.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:30 pm
Jasmine looked to alex and then relaxed, looking around the area. She sighed, "so...how long have you been in this area"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:46 pm
Raven was so tired and hungery he started to fall asleep. His eyes closed and he was out like a light. Raven's fur stood still and his hunger pain had gone away. He only wished that he could stay asleep forever and never have't to deal with food. But then again....  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:31 pm
((I guess we really need that reply from her))
Alex stood up and walked over to Jasmine. "A while. I lost track of time."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:28 pm
Kyser? yes? Can we change? What you mean? You be in control? Fine with me as long as your comfortable? Yes please take over. My pleasure. Lynnia's skin rippled as her fur turned black and her undertail, face, paws, and underbelly turned white. her eye's went a viberent green She grew in size a little. Kyzer stood in front of the other wolves looking around he took every thing in. Kyser bowed his head at Alex, Jasmine, lakota, and Jericho. "I'm kyser" his voice was kind and polite his eyes were blank no emotion showed. He looked over at Raven and then looked at Neira with hesitation he looked back at te other wolves and smiled. It didn't reach his eyes.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:41 pm
She looked over to Alex and shrugged, "i had that feeling.......i am glad to see you again Alex...i just wonder if these two wolves can keep from attacking the food, should we help maybe", she said softly to Alex and started to stand.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games