Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:32 pm
Neira reared back and pawed at her nose, blood flooding her sense of smell. 'Will you be okay by yourself for a bit pup?' Neira addressed Dream who still seemed quite shaken. The pup seemed sturdy enough and Nightmare was still nearby so Neira turned and bounded after Kaiya and Dark. If the demons had a strong enough hold on Dark then gentle Kaiya wouldn't have a chance alone. She felt the center of the demonic presence and approached the clearing, leaping clear over bushes and rocks as she bounded towards the possessed puppy.
Dark's eyes were still glowing blood red and her hackles were fully raised as she confronted Kaiya. The pup looked bigger now and the dark power flowing out of her was distressingly great. Neira leapt over a final cluster of bushes and landed in the center of the dark clearing, branches overhead blocking all moonlight from coming through. Neira closed her eyes and raised her head, inhaling the scent of the forest and the salt of the sea. She stood in a trance and cleared her mind of all sensation, letting her full powers surface and flood her very being. The sheer density of power concentrated in her limbs made the air around her crackle in protest. Her form glowed a ghostly shade of silver and power leaked from her like tendrils of smoke. She opened her eyes again and looked directly at Dark. Her eyes had turned a silvery blue hue without pupils. She stepped forward, letting loose with a powerful blast of wind to knock some sense into the pup. Her footfalls became lighter as with each step she drew power from the earth itself, then she stopped just beside Kaiya in front of Dark.
Suddenly the trees overhead opened their branches and the moon shone through with a burst of light and Neira raised her head to meet the moon's gaze with her own then let forth the pent up howl. The notes crashed and wove together, harmonizing and separating. The silver smoke rose about Neira, embracing her voice and weaving intricate patterns of runes and symbols of the lost, fae language. The smoke grew denser and rose as if to meet the moon then crashed down with a mighty gush of wind and ancient magicks, entwining themselves around the demonically possessed wolf pup. The silvery net wove itself more and more densely around Dark as Neira howled on.
The final note came and died away on the night air. The silvery tendrils ceased to flow from Neira shimmering form and concentrated around the mass of spinning runes. The motions suddenly stopped and took the form of the small pup, pressing against her fur so close that one could make out the distinct shape of a pup again. The silver glow dulled to a blue shimmer then released a great flash of brilliant light.
A spirit-like form separated itself from the form and rose like an ascending bird heavenward. Black smokey tedrils were sucked from the pup's released form and were swallowed by the shimmering sphere of light which then carried itself up and covered the very moon itself and replacing its light then fading away into the moon's surface swallowing the shadows with it.
Dark's small body fell limply onto the grass. The effort from hosting multiple demons, let alone in a small body would leave the poor puppy exhausted more than she'd probably ever before been. Neira walked over and picked up the pup gently in her jaws then lay her atop her back. Neira turned back and faced Kaiya just as the last of the silvery light faded from her fur and her eyes returned to their typical emerald gaze. 'This has been going on for far too long. Dark needed to be purified for the time being or else the demons would have never let her go and we would have a much larger problem right now than I could handle. Now then, shall we sort out matters with the others?' Neira turned back towards the direction of the water and walked liltingly and soft back so as not to disturb the exhausted pup upon her back.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:56 pm
Dark layed half consious on Neira's back and whimpered, as she became her old self again/"What happened?" The pup asked as she feared and knew it already.  

darkblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:23 pm
Neira felt the movement as Dark woke up and blearily looked up at her. 'Everything is just fine little one. I'll help explain everything to the others when the time comes....' Neira twisted around and licked Dark gently on the face. 'I'm just so glad I was able to get you back....' Neira turned back as her eyes got teary to not let Dark know just how much she'd worried. This pup was one of the first strong attachments Neira had gained since joining the pack and she wasn't about to let anything happened to those she cared about, even if it meant she'd have to take on their pain she'd do it. Neira licked her nose which seemed to have been healed by the magicks she'd channeled. She walked on through the bushes and thought she could hear Kaiya following behind them a bit. The salty wind greated them as Neira walked out into the open again, the ocean stretching out before them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:59 pm
Dark whimpered and licked at Neiras ear."Thank you" Dark said meakly and went to sleep.  

darkblaze14

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:16 am
A shiver ran through Kaiya and it chilled her. "You go on ahead Neira, Dark. I'll...catch up with you guys later." Turning she fled in the opposite direction. The sudden flood of Dark's memories had unleashed her own and broken her barriers. When the ache in her paws became to much to bear, Kaiya slowed and then stoped.

Throwing her head back she let out an anguished cry to the sky overhead. In her frustration, she clawed at the ground, leaving deep scorching marks in the hard earth. A gentle breeze carried two familiar scents to her nostrils and her eyes widened in a dark rage. It's them...keep them away... Her thoughts began to falter.

Why have you forgotten us? One small voice breathed through her mind as another voice echoed the words. Kaiya squeezed her eyes shut as tight as possible, wanting to keep from seeing the cubs. Mommy...we thought you loved us, why did you leave us alone here? The voice was small and frail.

"Because I didn't want the torment of your memories haunting me..."Kaiya gasped, as treacherous tears rolled down her face. She hung her head in sorrow. A sudden drowsiness over came Kaiya and she looked up thorugh blurred eyes. "No...you won't take me..." Dragging herself up onto her paws, Kaiya stumbled into the darkness, not knowing if it would lead her back to the others or into hell. "Just leave me be, please..." She whispered to the still air.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Neira swept her head back in the direction they'd come. ' Kaiya, are you alright...?' She moved along the tree edge thrying to peer over the bushes to where Kaiya should have been. '...Kaiya?' Neira jumped over the bush and landed on the other side. She thought she could hear a rustling deeper in. 'Where are you?' A great rush of air passed into the trees as the ocean wind shifted inland, so that as Neira pressed farther in she lost track of which direction Kaiya had gone as well as her scent. '...why....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:24 pm
A sudden feeling of regret overcame Kaiya. What have I done...I've abandoned my friends... Wearily, her paws carried her towards where she thought home was for her. Large tears cascaded down her cheeks when suddenly a small wind pushed her onward.

The sound of paws hitting the earth, raised Kaiya's head and she almost cried out in elation, but instead she wandered forward towards the familiar wolf, her head down. "Neira..." Kaiya whispered, lowering herself to the ground. "I...I'm so sorry for running off..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:37 pm
'Kaiya, it's okay. I don't blame you for anything....' Neira was just relieved that Kaiya had come back. She lay down in front of Kaiya and licked her on her face reassuringly. 'I know it may not be my place to ask, but why were you leaving?' Neira could smell the deep sadness welling out of Kaiya, so she tried to be gentle and forgiving, not knowing what might be the best way to brighten her psyche again. 'I've always known you for an untroubled, happy wolf, but it seems we all have things which haunt us from the past no matter how much we try to hide it from the ones who care about us....' Neira realized she was talking about herself just as much as she was of Kaiya. Neira sighed and looked at the great tears flowing out of Kaiy's grief-ridden visage. She licked the salty drops from Kaiya's face and tried to smile a bit through her own fatigue. Unintentionally Neira yawned and realized just how much using all of that power had drained her. Now's not the time to give out, I have to stay awake.... Her eyes felt heavy and she blinked hard to push back her fatique. The same blur that had plagued her vision before was beginning to creep back into the corners of her sight. She nipped her tongue which set her awake again and she stared back into Kaiya's eyes, trying to find a fix to ignore the weariness. The haze advanced on her as she felt the dregs of power that had filled her moments ago slip away into the night air. Panic also ebbed its way into her mind as she had thought that the sudden pain from Dark's blow to her nose and then the connection to the ancient Fae Magicks had cured her ailment, but now she realized it must have been to no avail. Her mind raced as she tried to seem calm and collected in from of Kaiya and Dark, but she really was trying to sort out what could be causing this, what had she done wrong? As the milky film covered what little normal vision she had left Neira lost what control she had. She began to shake her head first in disbelief and then in panic. She tried to hold herself back from trying to claw at her eyes so instead she closed her eyes and buried her face into Kaiya's soft, warm coat. What do I do? How should I tell them? Will they even be able to help? ...help....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:34 pm
"Don't worry about me Neira..." Kaiya said selflessly, pushing her troubles far back into her mind, along with most of her other emotions. She was worried for her freind. "Neira...what's wrong...let me do something to help." Kaiya offered kindly to the female wolf. She felt Neira bury her head in her fur. Leaning over slightly, she licked the fur ontop of Neira's head, noticing a slight chill in the wolfs temperature, she pressed herself closer to Neira, offering her warmth. "If your tired rest...I'll take care of you and Dark."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:30 pm
Neira felt the soft warmth of Kaiya's fur as it pressed against her face.

'Thank you....' Neira mumbled into her friend's belly fur. 'I'm sorry to bother you when you're going through your own crisis.... It just scares me to think of it.... what if I can't fix things to the way they were....'

Neira felt kind of guilty for being so vague, but she couldn't help from holding it back. I guess it's just in her nature not to devuldge much to others, rather keep it all pent up and leave the suffering to eat at her from the inside.

'I don't want to be a burden to anyone, especially not my friends....'

She began to weep. The light fur in front of her eyes almost seemed to comfort her in a desolate sort of way as the colors just blended together and she told herself there was nothing wrong. She pulled her head out for a breaf lapse in sobbing to see if her vision had gotten any better, but as she blinked her eyes the darkness only clouded in thicker obscuring what vague shapes she'd been able to see before. Dark, motionless and sleeping next to her faded from her sight and Neira cried out, howling her pain and fear to the moon's fading gaze.

Tears flowing from her eyes, she cursed the moon for stealing away what she had held precious. The demons possessing Dark had taken their bane from her for destroying them and now she was left in a dark, twilit world of shadows and churning darkness.

She looked up and could see the moon as clear as it had been just hours before, its beams taunting and jeering at her tear-stained face.

'Why... why did you have to steal from me, your daughter of the night? Have I not been faithful to you and done your bidding to hold the peace? Why do you punish me for saving the life of one I hold dear? WHY?!'

Neira screamed her frustration to the night. To the stars. To her dead mother who waited for her on the face of the moon in the Land of the Dead.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:21 pm
Angel ran along the stretch of ocean taking in all the sights and sounds she soon came upon a group of wolves. Being quite young and inexperienced she layed down on the ground covered her face with her paws and cowered a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:02 pm
Neira lifted her head abruptly. 'Hmm?' She shifted over so that she could sense the presence of the new female. 'Hello there? Where are you?' She scanned what would have been the shoreline had she been able to see it. Her crystal blue eyes were empty, void of expression so unlike her former self and hurt her to think of how she'd have to adjust to her new life.

Stumbling slightly, Neira got up from Kaiya's side and shook herself as if to rid herself of her sorrows. Sand dislodged itself from her white coat, clinging still to her dark paws and her tear-stained muzzle. She needed an outlet, but right now she just felt like an empty shell; she couldn't cry anymore.

'What's your name little wolf? I'm called Neira.' Her eyes sparkled blankly with some feeling of life coming back to her.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 pm
Angel lifted her head slightly only to glance at the much larger wolf.-My names angel.- After felling a bit more comfortable angel lifted her head completely. as her crystal blue eyes glittered in the sunshine she advanced slowly crawling across the soft padded earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:25 pm
Neira tilted her head, questioningly. 'Why do seem so scared of me? I'll not hurt you...' Neira padded over to the other wolf as she saw the soft pink glow of her voice carry over. The little speck of color drew Neira to it like a fly to honey, she had no other way to find things anymore.

She sat next to the smaller wolf and licked her ears in welcome. Her sightless eyes stared off into space as she listened to the soft murmur of the waves washing onto the beach. 'I've not seen you before I believe, are you new to the pack or just returning?'

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:18 pm
Angel whimpered with delight as the older wolf licked her ear.-Im scared because im new to the pack and have been alone since my mother died.Im not used to being around other wolves.As the memory of her mother flooded her mind tears welled up behind her and and flowed down her snout.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff