Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotownRebellion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:24 pm

User Image

Hey there! :3

I'm MotownRebellion here on Gaia, but you can call me Amber if you would prefer ^^ I'm fairly new to Gaia, but not to Lucky Star, even though I'm only on the 10th episode or so. Even though I say this, I know plenty about the series as per my friend who is COMPLETELY obsessed, and got me obsessed with him XD

I love LS so far, and I have to say the Konata is definitely my favorite character, although I love them all so much (Tsukasa is just too cute!).`m also a huge Yuri fan, and therefore I completely obsess over Kona x Kagamin <3.

Anyway, I also love doing LS graphics, so PM me ^^.....I don't have many friends yet!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:15 pm
Hello there MotownRebellion! Welcome to the guild. biggrin  

CozLink

Paranormal Hoax

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
"What she lacks in the cranium..."

Ooooooooh why hello there! n___n

*waves* My name's Paranormal Hoax, as you can all see! At least, that's on Gaia~ Feel free to call me Gaby or Gabs. :'D Well, as you can all probably guess, I joined because Lucky Star is just that lovely. <3

Though I honestly haven't seen the whole series, I've seen quite a lot. O: Konata's by far my favorite charry, but that's because I am just like her irl. XD And, just like Amber two posts below me, I'm a bigbigbig fan of KonaxKaga~ XP I'm sorry, it's too cute.

ANYWHOO, feel free to PM me (I'd prefer comments atm, though n___n) and add me, though I honestly prefer conversations before adding someone. :'D

And thus, I finish this post with my lovely Konata post cover which I haven't used in ages. O:

"...she makes up for with sheer awesomeness."
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:36 am
Welcome guys  

00NINE-1
Crew

lilehsmiles

2,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:00 pm
hey, I'm new, and I just saw this topic. I'm already enjoying it here! biggrin
Fav char: Tsukasa! SHES SOO CUTE biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:32 pm
Im Luniko Aida, im a pretty big Otaku and currently Lucky Star is my favorite anime. im pretty much a male version of konata only i am tall and not asian... but everything else (personality and intrest and such wise) is practically the same...  

Luniko

bhuniveIze

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:19 pm
Hey, I'm, just call me,uhm, Poko IDK. But what I do know is Konata is my favorite anime character, Aya rocks too  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:30 pm
ERM, Im new and my little friends call me Shino.
Only cause I read naruto at church.
So hya.
Thank yous.  

sweetcharms

Rymdkatt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:34 am
Hello! I don't know if this thread is still in use. Ah well. sweatdrop Hello, Im MeezuKitsune and some of my hobbies include; Watching Anime, Listening to Music, Playing Videogames and talking with friends. Well I just joined this Guild and this is the first Guild on Gaia I have ever joined before. I am new to this stuff and i'm expecting to have fun with this. Thanks for accepting me into your guild. It's wonderful. domokun By the way, my real name is Shane ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:45 am
This thread is still in use, and we recommend use of this thread when introducing yourself. Although if you're reading this I think you already know that.

But welcome to everyone that hasn't been formally welcomed yet. I hope you enjoy your stay and overlook the apparent inactivity that we've undergone lately. If you want to try and get some of the newer members together to try and revitalize this guild, I'd be more than happy to come along. XD  

The_Great_Hero

Rymdkatt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:28 am
The_Great_Hero
This thread is still in use, and we recommend use of this thread when introducing yourself. Although if you're reading this I think you already know that.

But welcome to everyone that hasn't been formally welcomed yet. I hope you enjoy your stay and overlook the apparent inactivity that we've undergone lately. If you want to try and get some of the newer members together to try and revitalize this guild, I'd be more than happy to come along. XD

Coolio!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:54 pm
Hej~! I'm Megami. I'm fourteen and I live in Minnesota.
I'm an otaku, of course, and The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya is my current favorite anime. Lucky Star is second.
I'm pretty much a mix of all the characters. Though, appearance wise, I'm like Konata.
I draw manga styled and attempt at realistic, but I usually fail at it.
I love purple and I love canines.
I can speak some Swedish and a few words in Japanese.
I've been told by my friends that I look like an anime character. We think it might be my large pupils or something.
Nnnn... I think that's it. See ya around. biggrin

Megami Yari

Dapper Shapeshifter

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:57 pm
Well where to start.... Hello everyone! My name is Dark Fluffy-Chan but you can call me Fluffy. I'm 19 years old and I live in Wasaga Beach, Ontario. My interest included anime, manga, cosplay/sewing, video games, etc...basically to sum it all up i'm a geek whee heart Lucky Star is my current favorite anime and I also like When They Cry and The Wallflower. I'm very excited that I was excepted to this guild and I look forward to meeting some of you. sweatdrop Well I guess thats everything I can think of...see you around!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:16 pm
Welcome to both of you! I hope you two enjoy the guild. I seem to not be participating myself, but if you would like to help jumpstart the guild's activity, we may be able to prosper yet again.  

The_Great_Hero

Captain Greybeard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:03 pm
hi my name is ChristianAbelRobleto i am pre high school student in the middle of summer vacation biggrin my hobbies are collecting tf action figs , playing guitar , And striving to become an auto mobile engineer  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff