Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:47 pm
((Come on already, who's gonna start this fight? Are we fighting? Orin, I said my name on pg. 16))

Pulling her oak quarter staff out of the holder on her back. Rosette got ready for the fight ahead. With a quick motion, after a moments thought, Rosette laid her staff across her knees. She pulled off her hat, reviling her ears, and jerked off her dress, breaking it at the seams. Reviling a dark blue pair of shorts with a matching shirt. Under the blue, was some fish net, a little longer then both pieces of clothing. Both her tail and hair mattered from being covered for so long.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:28 pm
((Well Epotheros told them to get ready to take off so that would imply there is no fight.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:15 pm
((you know what, I have ADHD and so douse my person, leave me alone ... lol im sorry... Resorse for life. dont judge me! haha but no reallly, im sorry for missing it Foxkilth or forgetting. one of those two. and you said it on pg 17.. i love you ppl, make me giggle... Im looking at you too Captin Fox Mc Cloud. "DO A BARRLE ROLL!!!" ok im done... sorry))

Shmitty was still somewhat expecting somthing to happen, He cracked his knuckles and remounted Odin. the paint horse strating to act a little skittish but shmitty jest gave its neck a soft patt to calm him down "Odin your scared one arnt you" the horse shaking it head like it was answering in protest... Shmitty continued to look around and noticed Rosette in her new uniform and couldnt help but to let out a loud and short wistle.. "wow if thats not a distraction then thats not a butterfly" and he pointed to a blue butterfly keeping his eyes on the flouting blue insect as it fought the wind... forgetting about the corpses

((Hey Fox Mc cloud um sorry for bugging you, but um. are we aloud to take controll of what happens in the RP to an extent... like battles or scenery..
Example; Orin started sprinting back to the croud of people, sprinting because a giant sand dragon was close behind him ready to gobble him up in a bite))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:49 pm
((In the first Trial of Heros We were allowed to start things and if Mcloud did not like it he would say something that we would change it a bit. But go ahead and do whatever. That is what an rp is all about is everyone doing diffierent things. If he had all the control he might as well go off and right a book.))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:51 pm
Kendra's horse shifted its weight nervously. She was still on the alert, blocking out her horse, and the butterfly. She strained her ears for sound, her eyes for a glimpse of even the feintest clue to an attacker. It had gone somewhere to the east, but she didn't know how far. "I know that the thing that killed these men is to the east.....how far away I have no clue. We aren't going east, are we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:52 pm
(Yes, but what are you planning on doing? Turning it into a glass dragon. I knew a warlock named Richard who did that once.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:06 am
((lol. well, like leaveing the gruop cuzz my horse is a dummy and im asleap on its back... i wake up "ahhhh a big monster" runs away, and brings the guest of honer.. i mean the beast back with him)) ((im thinking if we dont do it alot ands if the situwation isnt fubar ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:36 pm
"Yes we are going East. All the tall mountains are to the South East of where we are currently located," Epotheros replied to Kendra as the others were begining follow him away from the bodies.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:13 pm
The air was still tense and the wind was lightly brushing against Clover in a heeding manner. They needed to get away, like Tramer suggested. Once Epotheros voiced his opinion on continuing, she nodded in agreement and waited for the others to start off again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:54 pm
((Sorry Orin, my bad. Don't worry, I didn't judge.))
Keeping close to the group, Rosette tried to dismiss the whistle Shmitty let loose. "Can we hurry up please, the smell is starting to get to me." Rosette said as she started to pull off from the back of the pack.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:31 pm
((Ohh seriosly though you People are awsome))

Shmitty kept to the back of the group, cheaking there six (Behind)
for any unwanted activity. Jest then he noticed somthing in the distace, jest barly coming up over the ridge line of the hill. it was a pack of Arch Birds, (Bird-Rapture like demons that have wings and arms with razor sharp claws, that stand on there hind legs, which are also have razor sharp claws, they can breath fire) they must of smelt the blood from the fallin men and thought it was an easy meal. shmitty counted them as they were coming over the hill, 7, 9, 10, 13 of them were aprouching the group of dead men, fast. there wings werent big enough for them to fly but they could jump, some of them reaching 20 feet in the air as they scouted the area. then one of them locked eyes with shmitty, noticing the more fresh meat and let out a high screech to the others in its heard, they all looked at him and the others, and speed up towards them... shmitty then decided it was time to react as they were still in the distance "Um! Everyone. we have company!"
he dismounted Odin and prepared for a fight, not drawing his sword inless he was really introble.
they were coming fast, nipping at each other as they got in eachothers way

((if you dont like it i will change it fox))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:41 am
Kendra let loose, but her horse moved, missing her target easily. She nearly exploded. However, Kendra wasn't going to let this get to her. She jumped off the horse and strung the arrow that was held in her teeth. "A little closer.....Gotcha!" She loosed her second arrow, hitting one of the Arch Birds in the gullet.  

Dragonmaster1251

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Keyrim turned his head to looke behind them and at onece turned around.
"Larien, a flock of Arch birds is headed for the carnage below. What do you think, should we have some fun with them on thier own playing field, in the sky?"
Smileing she hunched over Keyrim's neck to reduce wind resistance and they went soaring towards the flock.
The Arch birds scattered once Keyrim was upon them surprised that a legendary griffin was still alive and well.
Larien preped her bow and cintched an arrow on the string ready for Keyrim's next pass at the much smaller birds.
Memories flooded back into her mind of when she was much younger, Keyrim and her would practice with the demon birds at least once a week. Larien with her bow and Key rim with his deadly claws, talons, and beak.
She let loose the arrow that struck the first bird through the breast and quickly notched two together and sent them both flying at two birds that were flying too close together.
Keyrim nearly missed getting torched by one of the birds fire breath and caught a warm swift updraft out of the flock.
With the majority of them dissoriented and nervous about the flying pair the others on the ground would have a much easier time with them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:26 pm
Kendra's arrow hit the Arch bird with so much force, that the Arch bird let out a blood curdling screech as it got flung back, hitting the ground with a thud. its body shaking as its life left it, blood flowing out of its mouth...
shmitty flicked his staw hat off his head, empressivly landing on Odin's head. he took a few steps forward. before one of the Arch Birds jumped 13 Feet into the air and shot a fire ball out of its mouth, sending it hissing threw the air towards Kendra.
"No you dont" Shmitty yelled out "not towards one of my friends"
Shmitty Jumped up into the air, infrount of the oncoming fire ball, the fire ball was a two feet from the Fox Demon, when he back handed the fire ball away, well it seemed to be away. Shmitty took controll of the fire and willed it around his hand to his palm, Shmitty landed with grace and sprinted towards the closeest approching Arch bird, it lunged for him, but he met it with his hand of fire, Shmitty gripping at its face with his giant hand, the Arch Bird screeched and tryed thrashing around as the fire burnt into it. Shmitty was to strong to be flung away from the in pain bird. He smirked before he crushed the Arch birds skull in, the flames still seering its flesh "hahahaha" he chuckled at the dead creture before he noticed one closing in on him, it reached out for him but was to slow, shmitty jumping backwards, back to the group.
Two of them then jumped forward as they were much closer now, hovering over the group as the slowly came to the ground, one of the two shooting a fire ball towards Epotheros, before landing amongest them.
the other nine slowed down and started to spread out and cricle them

((Um i hope im doing good... feel free to take controll of the arch birds... and jest in case you werent keeping trake there 11 of them left... two of them are there in the middle of us, ))  

Orin Dragoon

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:32 pm
((sorry i missed your post Ryu... my last post happens while you take off.. so it makes more sense....only if its fine witch you thuogh))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games