Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairywodger

Fashionable Strawberry

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:32 am
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
e.e People need to get over the racism s**t. Most people nowadays are mixed everything, and still try to act like one race is superior to another.
Amen to that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:42 am
Rin, I hate how that is sometimes. People take things way out of context and take them way too seriously. The race card is so easy for some people to play because they get away with it. Equal rights is one thing, but it's gotten to a point where racism is getting pushed the other way. I hated it at my high school. The black kids in my high school were extremely edgy, as in, look at them funny or walk to close to them and you were done, and the worst thing, YOU would get in trouble for it, because the school district was so politically correct, if you were a straight, white, christian male, you were in such a risk of getting in trouble for little things, it was ridiculous, and I'm not exaggerating either. It really was this bad.

I'm all for equal rights, but for that to happen, the methods chosen to make that possible have to be watched closely, or else stuff like this can happen. I'm so sorry this happened to you Rin, I really am. I've had the same happen before, and it's humiliating, because almost nobody in our generation is racist, but people are so afraid to get sued, they pretty much give in rather than to try to handle things logically and fairly. Civil Rights has a long way to go, and I have a feeling Martin Luther King Jr. would be ashamed to see the way things as they are now, kinda like that episode of the Boondocks last week.

I really hope you don't get in trouble Rin, and if you do, I hope it's very little. You don't deserve this, and I really wanna just go slap that couple for being so stupid  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:20 am
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
e.e People need to get over the racism s**t. Most people nowadays are mixed everything, and still try to act like one race is superior to another.

Yes..........

I was watching tv the other night, and there are these two girls, about 13 years old each, and they're singing songs praising Hitler. (Their parents are white supremecists , so go figure.) It was on 20/20, and the funny thing about it was that it was completely peaceful. It wasn't a hate crime, because nobody got physically hurt. Later on, the show showed this guy going around handing out FLYERS stating that they should join the White Supremecy League to "further purify the world for the white race". If that's not a crock of s**t, I don't know what is.

People like that give us white honkies a bad name. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:30 pm
Quote:
I can't take this any longer. I've just gotten so tired of Gaia......it seems like a chore having to come on here now. I'm sorry guys, but I just don't feel like coming here any longer. crying I'll love and miss you all. If you want to speak to me, Fog will tell you my new email address. Bye.

Brej sent this to me so I could send it to everyone. He feels so depressed.......he might come back, just like Kuri did.........but I don't know.

His email address is being set up on Hotmail. I'll post it later.

Good luck, Brej. Hope you feel better soon.  

FogSage

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:44 pm
Goddamnit. Today I got paid for a commission in the mail and my mom freaked out. My family already knows I'm a furry, which is annoying enough, but now mom thinks i'm handing out my addy to everybody I see and such. She thinks the only people on the internet are *****, and I'm naive just because I deny it.
The fact of it is I trusted my commissioner enough to give her my addy, which I would NEVER do for a total stranger. I only trust one or two people with that addy, but mom is flipping out, and she thinks that the only reason someone would want to commission me would be because they want to hunt me down and rape me.
She thinks the only people who would commission me would do it to get personal information on me." Why did they NEED your art, why did they single you out?! "
It couldn't POSSIBLY be that people actually LIKE my art and want to buy it. She doesn't believe that most people think I'm like... 20 just cause of how I talk. She thinks they can tell because of my art. She thinks it's childish. She has NO faith in me.
Worse still is that I might have actually been able to go to AC this year, because I might not have exams then, but it's probably out of the question now because of this mess. ******** doesn't trust me at all. I know she's just trying to look out for me, but god damn! It's ridiculous.

D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:45 pm
I wish I had a relationship. surprised  

Atomisk prime

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:46 pm
Atomisk prime

Me too. D: It's hard tho. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:47 pm
Dr.Voodoo
Atomisk prime

Ideed it is. Im just a loner at school so no one gets to know me.  

Atomisk prime

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:52 pm
Atomisk prime
Dr.Voodoo
Atomisk prime

I've got friends a plenty, and could probably get into one, but I just wanna find the right person. xD
I'm sure you'll find a nice girl or boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:55 pm
Dr.Voodoo
Atomisk prime
Dr.Voodoo
Atomisk prime

I've got friends a plenty, and could probably get into one, but I just wanna find the right person. xD
I'm sure you'll find a nice girl or boy.
Girl. But there is alot of openess of homosexuality on the net. And thanks. Im shure you will to.  

Atomisk prime

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:22 pm
I'm sorry you got in trouble Wasabi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Rainey_angel81
I'm sorry you got in trouble Wasabi.

Aww, don't worry about it. It'll blow over in a week or so. n_n  

WasabiFennec

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:28 pm
Heh...well I'm afraid you'll be getting another gift in the mail. Payment for doing Kyoni's art.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:33 pm
Rainey_angel81
Heh...well I'm afraid you'll be getting another gift in the mail. Payment for doing Kyoni's art.

No problem, damage is done anyways, but I can try n' sneak it in. I usually get the mail anyways.  

WasabiFennec

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:08 pm
School is really wearing thin for me. I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. I'm sick of getting teachers who think they should be the center of the universe, and that their students have nothing to do other than work on their projects, tests, ect...

God how I wish I was a normal student who just didn't give a ******** and gets C, B average. I'm so sick of killing myself for all A's but I just don't know how to half a** something.

*Looks at clock* Oh yay, time to go run off to my least favorite class.

-_-  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games