Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:38 pm

she looked at the wound, then pulled out some weard looking herbs and dabbed them on the wound, "it'll sting a little but you'll revive faster," she smiled at him, "need eneything else???"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:45 pm

"nope. nothing but this riku kid and my blade to kill him." he slowly draws his blade.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:58 pm

"don't kill him!!!!!!! he needs to be helpped, i swore to Sora i would not let Riku die," she pushed his blade away and stood between them,
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:12 pm

"fine, but only because its you. and i dont see this sora kid standing up for him." the ninja puts his blade away and starts walking away. "oh but before i forget. SAND BURIAL!" the ninja watches the coffin of sand around riku explode and his blood spray everywhere. "thatll keep him weak for a while."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:17 pm

her eyes narrowed, and she grabbed him by the arm, "you???? your supposed to have honor!!!! there is no honor in cheep shots!!!!! how dare you???? are you even realy a Ninja? because at the moment your not acting like it!!!" she wept a little thinking to herself,"why do i let myself fall for these weardoes???? why am i so gullible??" she turned around andwalked a couple paces then out of nowhere a silver dart hit her neck, she fell to the ground and a black hooded being appeared and proceeded to lift her up,
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm

the ninja saw the hooded man and placed a knife at his throat. "put her down. now."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:33 pm

she lay there limp in his arms, the hooded man chukled,"hahahahaha!!!! you dare to keep her here???, you are a young foolish man for falling in love with her, didn't she tell you??? she's a nobody!!!!! she once worked for me, but she became fool hearted and tryed to turn to the light side in hopes to right her wrongs.........she can't ever truly love, so you wast you time in trying to win her now let me take this ungrateful brat and show her what she has erned,

(he is of course wrong because they can learn to love like Sora did, but he's dumb so ya!!!)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:23 pm

the ninja grabs her out of his arms and sets her on the ground. "SAND BURIAL!" the ninja has the hooded man captured. "well well, looks like im gonna wind up winning this fight." the sand coffin explodes and the ninja uses ice mirrors and starts barraging needles at the cloaked man watching him try to block them all.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:30 pm

the hooded man holds still, then disappears, then reappears behind him and kicks him across the ground, "you still think i'm kidding??? hahahahaha!!!!!!!" a dark cloud appears and consumes them both,
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:32 pm

(yay i saveded you)

the ninja gets up and looks at the hooded man. "where are we? and why wont you just give up?"

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:38 pm

(yay!!! thank you!!! *gives hug*)
"give up???????/why should i when you will die soon?????" he drew a huge keyblade and charged the ninja, "you will pay for stopping me!!!!!!!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:02 pm

the ninja teleports away from the hooded man and repeatedly doges all of his attacks. "ha im not even breaking a sweat." the ninja them grabs the hooded man and stabs him in the back teleports behind him when he turns around and kicks the knife through him. "i was joking earlier but since you wanna get all serious and stuff."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:14 pm

Jack drew his blade to the ninja's throat. "You... killed... Bitey!!!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:16 pm

he snapped his fingers and Zatchin floated in front of him, still unconsiouse, but floating in front of him, "go ahead do my job for me, she will be put in front of eney attake you give me" he laughed menacingly,
(uhhh.....Mobius, Leon killed him not the Ninja)

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:17 pm

(dude, im in a totally different place than you, and i didnt kill him leon did.)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games