Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
In a British accent, "May I help you blokes?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:29 pm
she smiles "yes i want you" she pulls him out of his seat and starts walking away

the guy smiles "now that hes gone why dont we just leave as well" he pulls her up and walks out the back door  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:33 pm
When all four are outside, Walt pulls a knife out. "I don't like unfair fights so I'll take you two against me and this knife."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:36 pm
they look at him "hmm....sounds like fun"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:39 pm
He throws the knife and it hits the guy in the eye. "That was fun. Ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:41 pm
he grips his eye "damn" he yelled

chilo stares at them "umm.......o-okay" she takes a step back and starts walking away  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:46 pm
(I might want to explain. He started to train for hunting when he was six and he saw his first ghost. So he's strong and good at things like throwing knives) He runs and picks her up and runs to a nearby Cracker Barrel. He goes inside and drops her off. "May I use your phone?" She looks at them. "This one time, I guess." "Thank you." He asks her to look around as he makes the call.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:52 pm
(chea thanks for tellin me XDD) she looks at him confused then shruggs, she walks around looking at things  

Aprilbaby1

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:55 pm
(Drive by SPOOL TOORF! Take that, Kru!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:59 pm
He came up to her and kissed her. "I'll be back in a week. A cab is coming for you. Here's a fifty for the fare or anything extra. Not much but I don't have anything else to spare. See you when I get back." He ran out and ran into the city.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:02 pm
she blinks, she blushed a little when he kissed her, she saw him leave then, "okay...." she said confused, she goes inside the taxi and rides back to the school, she pays for the fare then walks to her room, she yawns and stretches, she sits on her bed thinking  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:06 pm
A gunshot is heard not far from the school. (What the smeg are you doing Mobius Nightshade?)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:08 pm
(lolz) she jumps and runs to the balcony, she looks around "what was that?" she goes over to the vines growing on the wall and climbs down on it, she hops down and looks around  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
Another one. Then a shotgun blast. Walt starts running toward the school. He stops next to her. "Not quite a week, but I got shot."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:13 pm
"what was that? and what do you mean you got it?" she looks at him confused  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games