Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:54 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him annoyed, she shook it off "a ring, its silver with an engraving on it"
oh that
tal reaches up to a spike on his armor and pulls a ring off it
would it be this one with the weird engraving in it?
"yes thank you, its very important" she reaches for it "more important than you think" she whispered
tal pulls back a little
what do you mean by more important then i know?
{my internet sucks a**}
she sighs "you wouldnt understand now i need that ring" she takes a step foward reaching for it (lolz sux 4 u XDD)
fine but would you atleast explain the engraving ill be up all night thinking of what it means
tal hands her the ring
"thank you" she puts it on and it breaks up, it wraps around her arm, it turns into a bracklet on her upper arm, it had the engraving on it, along with a snake engraving on it, she smiles "there, now it wont come off" she looks back at him "okay lets see.....its a curse" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yes thank you, its very important" she reaches for it "more important than you think" she whispered
tal pulls back a little
{my internet sucks a**}
she sighs "you wouldnt understand now i need that ring" she takes a step foward reaching for it (lolz sux 4 u XDD)
fine but would you atleast explain the engraving ill be up all night thinking of what it means
tal hands her the ring
"thank you" she puts it on and it breaks up, it wraps around her arm, it turns into a bracklet on her upper arm, it had the engraving on it, along with a snake engraving on it, she smiles "there, now it wont come off" she looks back at him "okay lets see.....its a curse" she said
from the high dark a**?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal pulls back a little
{my internet sucks a**}
tal hands her the ring
from the high dark a**?
"hey i may hate him but that doesnt mean you should talk bad about my dad" she griped, she sighs and crosses her arms  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal hands her the ring
from the high dark a**?
"hey i may hate him but that doesnt mean you should talk bad about my dad" she griped, she sighs and crosses her arms
the guy took my child hood from me why should i not mouth off about him
{evil internet}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:10 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal hands her the ring
from the high dark a**?
{evil internet}
"sorry to hear that" she crosses her arms "he also took my freedom" she muttered, it was always fight, fight, fight, since she was the only child he had her train so much, and made her leader of the army, she sighs (ha i have awsome internet XDD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
from the high dark a**?
{evil internet}
"sorry to hear that" she crosses her arms "he also took my freedom" she muttered, it was always fight, fight, fight, since she was the only child he had her train so much, and made her leader of the army, she sighs (ha i have awsome internet XDD)
{not fair}
he took me at the age of four and made me a slave i was there for ten years till i was shiped back to my homeland of tyros where i was rescued by a group of knights
tal walked into his house leaving the door open  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:17 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
from the high dark a**?
{evil internet}
{not fair}
he took me at the age of four and made me a slave i was there for ten years till i was shiped back to my homeland of tyros where i was rescued by a group of knights
(lolz tis cuz i have new computer and new wireless internet XDD dads awsome) "you were that little kid i always saw?" she asked walking inside "the one that was always put in my room, i remember seeing you cry" she sighs "im sorry, that happened to you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{evil internet}
{not fair}
(lolz tis cuz i have new computer and new wireless internet XDD dads awsome) "you were that little kid i always saw?" she asked walking inside "the one that was always put in my room, i remember seeing you cry" she sighs "im sorry, that happened to you"
im sorry it did to
tal goes to a fridge and pulls out a glass bottle
thirsty?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:23 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{evil internet}
{not fair}
im sorry it did to
thirsty?
she thinks "no im okay, thanks" she looks around, she looked at her wings, she pulled out the dart she forgot to take "ouch" she folds her wings back in and looks at the dart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{not fair}
im sorry it did to
thirsty?
she thinks "no im okay, thanks" she looks around, she looked at her wings, she pulled out the dart she forgot to take "ouch" she folds her wings back in and looks at the dart
so if your his daughter why would he send you out to fight?
tal opens the bottle and drinks from it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:28 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{not fair}
im sorry it did to
thirsty?
"its what he does, he sent me into training when i was little and i was his only child, mom died so he couldnt have another kid" she shruggs "he treats me like one of the army"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
im sorry it did to
thirsty?
"its what he does, he sent me into training when i was little and i was his only child, mom died so he couldnt have another kid" she shruggs "he treats me like one of the army"
i joined the imperial legion to fight him and end his slave trade operations
tal sits down on a couch and a huge spider crawls onto his shoulder making a hissing sound and tal pets it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:35 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
im sorry it did to
thirsty?
tal sits down on a couch and a huge spider crawls onto his shoulder making a hissing sound and tal pets it
"yea i hate it when he buys me a slave" she leans against the wall "i always set them free when hes not around, sometimes hes always watching me and i cant do that" she sighs, she sees the spider "yikes" she said and heard it hiss  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i hate it when he buys me a slave" she leans against the wall "i always set them free when hes not around, sometimes hes always watching me and i cant do that" she sighs, she sees the spider "yikes" she said and heard it hiss

this is frankie my little traviling buddy
the spider is about the size of a cat
hes only a baby though so hes realy affectionate
the spider crawls over to the girl and rubbs up against her leg making a purring sound
aww he likes you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:38 pm
Kratos watched the ring 'do it's magic'. He watched from the doorway, not moving, and listening in to their conversation. Their stories...all stories...will they be of any value in the end? His eyes seemed to stare off into space however his mind was moving quickly, thinking of all the odds.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games