Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:06 pm
(You poor souls. I've never studied. Probably won't. But, eh, I'll just go with it until I cave in and randomly start doing things differently.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:07 pm
I DID THE FIRST POST ON THE 200th PAGE! WHOHOO!  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:16 pm
(lolz i think i failed dat test XDD and WOOT!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:37 pm
(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT PAGE 200!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!! )  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:59 pm
(I feel so special)

Bob carries Scott outside. When they get a ways away from the zombies, He sets him down. "Alright, now how do we get him awake again?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:09 pm
(haha XD)
Echo shruggs and snaps her fingers in front of scotts face "Scott, please wake up" she shakes him a little  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:22 pm
kat contnuied following strike thew the forest "hey were are we going i have no clue" she called 2 him
(how ya been guys?!?! XD )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:25 pm
(ive been good, jus came back 4rm mi tia's house lolz XD)
strike looks around before pointing with his head "to the cave" he said and starts padding towards it, sniffing the air for any hunters or such  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:53 pm
kat nodded and sprinted over 2 it geting there before strike she turned and waited for him then as soon as he arrived she hugged him and grabbed alex spinning him around happily "is he alright now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:08 pm
he laughs and nodds "yeah, he should be alright now" he shifts back to his human form and stretches  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:16 pm
"ok well i guess were staying here for the night so we should probaly search for food for the young one and something for warmth" kat said looking around the cave looking at its space  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:05 am
He started to wake up.

"We better find someplace to hide until we're ready to try and attack. With a demon controlling these zombies, it'll be trouble." He was half talking to himself as he looked around, worried. He continued, muttering so only he could hear what he was saying.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:43 pm
"sounds like a plan" she looks around "theres a cave not to far from here, would that be a good enough place?" she asked
he said yawning a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:50 pm
"Wha? Oh, I don't know. I wouldn't think so. But it might be."

"Eh?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games