Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
I want sparton for X-mas!!! and i promise i won't dress him up like a girl heart

Nah. He seems to not like it so much, so if you want him for X-Mas you have to crossdress him as much as possible. At least until he enjoys it. twisted

-sighs- Aya-chan quit giving me ideas

Considering how much I dislike Spartan? Pffft. I'll keep giving you all KINDS of "great" ideas!! heart heart
Like you could make him look like a Female BabyFur and then walk him around in one of those baby harnesses. That way he can never escape from you! whee heart

Thats such a scary idea crying

NOTE TO SELF: Get baby harness thing whee

*Huggles Kagato-chan* Welcome back Kaggie-chan! BTW did you like how I made Kiti pink? whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:43 pm
*Hugs Aya-chan back*
Thanks! The posting glitch was too much trouble, so I skipped out until it was fixed.
xd

...and that was quite the transformation scene you put Kiti through - gotta like the results, though.
wink  

2NA
Crew

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image

What cha think of the new avi idea for ayame?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 pm
Wow! That's a pretty spiffy look Ayame! I rather like ^_^

Well I am glad that it met your approval Kagato-chan. I bet you were glad it was happening to someone else for a change whee  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 pm
why thankies ^^ i have almost reached the point where i can buy the enitre thing^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 am
Ayame the huntress
why thankies ^^ i have almost reached the point where i can buy the enitre thing^^

Looks like you have everything, but the scar o.o;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:12 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress

Looks like you have everything, but the scar o.o;

yep -does a turn- thank you aya-chan^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:04 am
You are most welcome! I hope you enjoyed that little present. ^_^  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:52 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
I want sparton for X-mas!!! and i promise i won't dress him up like a girl heart

Nah. He seems to not like it so much, so if you want him for X-Mas you have to crossdress him as much as possible. At least until he enjoys it. twisted

-sighs- Aya-chan quit giving me ideas

Considering how much I dislike Spartan? Pffft. I'll keep giving you all KINDS of "great" ideas!! heart heart
Like you could make him look like a Female BabyFur and then walk him around in one of those baby harnesses. That way he can never escape from you! whee heart

Thats such a scary idea crying

NOTE TO SELF: Get baby harness thing whee

*Huggles Kagato-chan* Welcome back Kaggie-chan! BTW did you like how I made Kiti pink? whee heart

crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:52 am
Oh don't worry about the Baby Harness...being Neutered should sufficiently distract you from the Harness! ^_^V  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:30 pm
crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Okay Ninja...you are officially off the hook...FOR NOW! Kiti has been a VERY bad girl! I gave her two warnings, and threatened to pinkify her. She ignored them. Therefore I am going to have to punish Kiti with the power of PINK!" <3

Using the power contained contained in her wonderfully powerful Magical Girl Wand, she begins to quickly build up a powerful magical energy spell matrix. Focusing her power into that matrix, she begins her cliche Magical Girl Phrase. "Piiink Clothing Heeeartttt Aaaatttaaakkkuuuu!!!" She twirls and spins her body and wand around, before she releases the energy matrix contained within her powerful spell at Kiti. As the energy matrix releases from it's spell confines, it begins to form into the shape of a giant cherry blossom pink heart.

The heart begins to grow larger and larger, pulsing with great magical power. The blast manages to hit Kiti head on, and starts to change her outward appearance. It begins at the very root of every single hair in her body, turning it a lovely shade of cherry blossom pink. This would happen to be the same shade of pink that matches the magical heart attack. The magical heart spell finishes with her hair color, and begins to work on her hair style. The spell begins to make Kiti's hair grow longer, before it begins to turn into a lots of cute little curls.

Then it starts to work on her shirts and her pants, turning them into a swirl of pink energy. Suddenly a Pink Sweet Lace Dress in the same shade of the magical heart, begin to materialize on Kiti's body. A swirl of glowing pink energy emanating from underneath Kiti's dress show that her underwear is changing into a lacy pair of tight pink panties. Smiling happily as the magical energies continue to cover her in a warm embrace, the energies then turn her friend's socks into a pair of knee high cherry blossom pink, with lace at the top. Underneath her skirt swirled yet another set of energies, turning into a several layered petticoat that flared her dress up and out. Then just as suddenly, the shoes attached to said socks burst into magical energy again, before they become cute high heel shoes with ribbons on them, which are a matching pink shade to the rest of Kiti's outfit.

The energies were not satisfied with this, oh no. They had a mind of their own and decided that Kiti was simply not quite pink enough. They swirled around her lips locking in a shiny pink lip gloss, with pink blush on her cheeks. This was followed by glowing energy that curled her eyelashes, perfect for the cute Pink Lolita she looked like. Then her eyelids flashed pink, before they to got pink eyeshadow. This perfected her look, before bands of pink energy swirled around her chin and connected to swirls on her head, giving her a pink headdress.

Giggling madly, she gives Kiti a great big hug. "There, now don't you feel pretty? I'm just EVER so glad you decided to let me make you pink!" Giggling evily she charges up a simple quick spell, releasing it onto Kiti's body, giving the makeup and the clothes a sort of magical bond with Kiti's skin, making it almost impossible to get off. That is of course without tearing off most of Kiti's skin that is twisted heart

Kitirena looks down at her new wardrobe, turns a funny shade of green, and manages to gasp out, "I-I'm... allergic... to... 'scuse me!" Without warning, she suddenly drops to all fours, changes into a black cat, and makes a frantic beeline for the ladies' room, where sounds of retching and vomiting can be clearly heard for several minutes.

Finally the sounds of someone losing their lunch, followed by breakfast and last night's dinner, subside, followed by an ominous silence...  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm
I....i....is Kiti ok sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm
Ayame knocks on the bathroom door " kiti dear are you alright?" Marie looks at Ayame from behind and then ayame pushes the door open and goes to sir over near kiti scratching the back of her head  

Angel Marie Luna

Zach Barren

Prodigal Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:49 pm
*poofs up and sneaks into the rafters*
That poor, poor fool.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games