Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance THE INFIRMARY wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Saturday, August 23, at 11:50 p.m. ET

Willa-Wisp
Vacation Announcement

Hola, amigas! I'm leaving this morning (Thursday, Aug 21) for Mexico to visit my Mom. She lives in a small town 30 or so miles south of Guadalajara. It gives me the opportunity to learn more Spanish (and hopefully my pronunciation will be better this time). I'll be back in two weeks (Thursday, Sept 4... late that night).

Ddraig Asheart and Aldora21 will be watching after the Incubator and the Infirmary again and so your dragons will be well cared for! Any help walking the dragon group will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to say "hi!", PM Ddraig or Aldora.

I will have access to my Mom's laptop but the server there is iffy at times. I'll try to pop in from time to time and I promise to bring back pictures. Hasta luega, y'all! biggrin heart

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *
Welcome to our newest members and their babies -
Catti Saionji
Admeral Ackbar
Iced-IntoLight
MageMother4
Beware Of Cl0veR
CandyCane Lips
Iced_in_Wulf
DJ Sweetness
Foamy_ze_Squirrel Ala Saionji
WerewolfJax
Totally Not Gay
Skyclad
T Shara
SG1 Member
Garabaldi
Krystyl
darkladyvamp
goblinbee

CRITICAL CARE UNIT (soft shell eggs and sick babies)

None! biggrin

wahmbulance INTENSIVE CARE UNIT wahmbulance

PEDIATRICS (with 3.5 days or less remaining) - the upper half of the "Dragon walking" group are the babies which need to become adults.

NURSERY (with 3.5 days or less remaining) - the lower half of the "Dragon walking" group are the eggs which need to hatch.

EDITED: Saturday, August 23, at 11:50 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21
well, it was either being very stubborn for me, or dead for a bit again, but at this mo, it's acting okay. i just finished removing adults and have begun the insane clicking xd

Yay! Insanity!

*dances* got it done before midnight! *dances some more* hooray for insanity indeed! xd  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:00 pm
Aldora21
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21
well, it was either being very stubborn for me, or dead for a bit again, but at this mo, it's acting okay. i just finished removing adults and have begun the insane clicking xd

Yay! Insanity!

*dances* got it done before midnight! *dances some more* hooray for insanity indeed! xd

*dances as well then hugs tight*
I will look after them tomorrow morning, before noon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:55 pm
whoa almost 2 am...  

CORNFLICKER

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:07 pm
Muffin Truffle
whoa almost 2 am...

And I am still awake? I will probably be up for another hour at the least. Caffeine is a wonderful thing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 pm
*Sigh as the herd of dragon babies she is looking after all turned invisible again* xd I feel so useless..... sweatdrop  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 pm
Kimmiora
*Sigh as the herd of dragon babies she is looking after all turned invisible again* xd I feel so useless..... sweatdrop

*squishy hug*
I know. It is so frustrating.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am
now its 3:29

I was up at 6:00 the other day making iced tea and watching inuyasha...  

CORNFLICKER

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:48 am
Ok, this kind of sort of goes here as it pertains to one of the sites I take the dragons walking.

Does anyone know what this means?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /var/www/vhosts/forumsvibe.com/httpdocs/config/multiforums.config.inc.php on line 9
Unable to connect to database on 'localhost' with user 'fvdbuser'
Please check your settings in multiforums.config.inc.php!

Comes up a lot on the site. I would ask some one there but this is all over the site and I can't even get to there help thread.

So I was wondering if there are any budding computer whizzes here that could let me know what's up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:39 am
Took out the little ones no longer in danger!
~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Arcanasylvana

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:31 am
Beginning a hunt through for our batch for the day!
The cave is running quick so this should not take long.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:54 am
how do you get a sick/neglected dragon, anyway?  

Kayariy

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games