Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 pm
Xion gave a hallow laugh. "It would probably be in your best interests if I just did anyway with your girlfriend, princess," he replied. "But if you're willing to be an obedient woman I may consider the offer."

((200th PAGE!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:08 pm
[WOAH. I wasn't even paying attention. We made it to 200! I knew we could do it!]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 pm
[yaaay! *party poppers* *fireworks* *cake* cheese_whine dramallama ]

Sin pouted and Adam gave her a 'what the hell are you doing' look. She then folded her arms.
"I'll be good, already. Just let Harley go. I want your word on that."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:16 pm
"My dear, princess," Xion remarked. "I'm probably of the few demons who actaully makes an effort to stay by my promises."

He turned from them-leaving his back open to them. As if daring them to try something. He knelt down and lifted Harley's limp cold body off the ground and returned facing them. "You have my word that she may go free in exchange for you," he said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:32 pm
"Sin, are you sure about this?" Adam warned

"Come of it, i'm a big girl." Sin snapped. Se slithered forwards and Adam stepped forwards to take Harley in his arms.

"we'll figure something out, sin." he said.
Sin shrugged. "just look after her, ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm
Xion gave Harley over with no quarrel. He only smirked at Adam. You'll regret this decision..... he thought. Once Harley was secured in Adam's arms be backed off and glanced over at Sin. "It's an honor to have such a captive," he said to Sin in a mocking tone.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm
Adam glanced at Dougal hen Sin ad retreated to think what on earth to do next. they had to comply with Xion at least initially

Sin rolled her eyes.
"Shut the hell up, you don't scare me lightning boy."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm
Xion smirked. "I never thought I did," he replied. "Time to be going." It a flash of lightening he, the Shade, and Sin were gone. However the power of the bolt caused the cave to start to collapse.

"That's just great...." Dougal said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:56 pm
Adam dodged the falling rocks and put hsi wings over them in an attempt to protect them. Hegot his scythe out and dceied to teleport again - they coudln't get to sin and, like she said, she was capable enough.
"Hold on -argh!" he snarled as on eof the falling stones tore trough the skin of his wing and promptly slashed with his scythe and got them out of there. They reappeared at the mansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm
Dougal shook off some fallen ice and snow. "How much longer do we have to put up with that guy?" he asked looking down at Harley.

--

Xion didn't go far. He only teleported to another cave in the mountains. He figured it best to keep Sin chilled a bit while he thought of what to do with her. Really the only option was probably to contact Beelio about the catch.

--

"How much further do we have to go?" Aisling asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:09 pm
"God nows.." Adam grumbed, winching as he eamine dteh wound in his wing. He'd decomposed more, but it always annoyed him how injuries inflicted on him hurt, while gradually turning into a zombie didn't seem to. he glared down at teh floor and shook his head.
"well collect ourselve sand try again. It's times like thsi where killing almost seems justified."

--

"not much longer." Gabriel said a little uncertainly, as all teh light was choked out by the depth.

Natasha shivered and groped out for Aisling.

--

Sin curled up in an effort to keep warm and glared at Xion.
"What now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Gabriel tried to look around for anything. He had kept a hand on Gabriel the whole time so he was now grateful he hadn't let go.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:33 pm
Dougal gave a nonchalant nod. Then he motioned to Harley. "So...what can we do for her?" he asked.

--

Aisling offered what warmth she could to Natasha and gently wrapped a wing around her. "Better?" she asked.

--

"Patience princess," Xion replied back. He whispered to his Shade by his side. Xion then left for another chamber close by in the cave to contact Beelio while the Shade kept watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:27 am
Adam sighed.
"I don't know. wait it out a little and see if she comes to by herself. otehrwise try to heal her. there's no point finding the others while she's in thsi condition - it's too dangerosu for her and they're not easy to contact now."

---

Natasha nodded and smiled. "yes, thankyou." She clung on, though, disliking teh feeling of now being completely blind in teh dark waters

Gabriel smiled and finally they reached the blackest part, their toes sinking into the sand at the bottom
"here..." he said and little vaugely, but was unsure. around them occasional flcikers of light form the illumnating deepwater fishes gave the place teh errie quality fo a living night sky.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 am
Opal glanced about the surroundings. It was strange and still hard to believe she was at the bottom of the ocean.

Aisling tried illuminating the darkness by summoning her butterflies that gave off their own soft glow. It seemed to match the glowing light that the fish gave off. Hopefuly it didn't bring unwanted attention.

----

"Adam the ultimate baby-sitter...." Dougal mumbled. Adam wouldn't be able to deny it. He watched over all the passing souls and watched over him and the others. Ultimate baby-sitter.

----

Xion figured it best to not actually summon Beelio here physically. Instead, using his own blood, he created a symbol Harley had taught him to just communicate verbally with him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games