Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:23 pm
Sakiimi

I dun get it NG I've never had anything against you.. or anyone for that matter.

You insult Shadow, i don't like you. He's my friend, and I'll stick up for him. Besides that, I'm not singling you out, you just happen to be the only person im expressing my opinion to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:28 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Sakiimi

I dun get it NG I've never had anything against you.. or anyone for that matter.

You insult Shadow, i don't like you. He's my friend, and I'll stick up for him. Besides that, I'm not singling you out, you just happen to be the only person im expressing my opinion to.

b-b-ut he was picking on others first... he's my friend too... crying  

Sakiimi

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:48 pm
Sakiimi
UglyCoyoteNG
Sakiimi

b-b-ut he was picking on others first... he's my friend too... crying
Dosen't matter to me. It wasn't any of your buisness to jump in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:52 pm
Please continue this in another thread, or PMs. This is meant for picture posts 3nodding  

Sirus Jin

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:00 pm
Sirus Jin
Please continue this in another thread, or PMs. This is meant for picture posts 3nodding

>.< now noone will look at my pictures anymore lol

*provokes people* go back one page!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:18 pm
Sakiimi
Sirus Jin

Dun worry, we all know you're still the cutest fur ever. x3  

Zella L.

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:41 pm
No offense, Sakii, but all your pics look alike. Same make-up, similiar hair, and similiar poses, and always face shots, nothing more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:48 pm
Zella L.
Sakiimi
Sirus Jin

Dun worry, we all know you're still the cutest fur ever. x3

kya!! heart Idk about cutest though sweatdrop I'm most sertanly no Vampy...

And yeah... there all headshots because I don't have anyone to take pictures for me.. and no timer, no tripod... so well there ya go... same things... I don't really care. sweatdrop  

Sakiimi

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:56 pm
Ok, enough is enough. Every other page now a days there are insults being slung around in this thread.

This is a warning to all furs who visit this thread- This is not a thread to critic peoples pictures or discourage them from posting. If someone wants a critic of their body/photo, than they will ask for it. If not, and you don't have something nice to say about the picture, than keep your mouth shut.

Taken straight from the rules in the first post-

J.Kougar

Please remember to be respectful to others and do not make fun of anyone for sharing their photos.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:03 pm
Zella L.
Hmmm....well, here are a few victory shots of mine...don't mind the weird face, I always do that when going over. gonk ]http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?userid=CSPN&gallery_id=384861

eek wow... you make me feel lazy XD

those are soooo cool! I wish I were so athletic 3nodding heart  

Sakiimi

Zella L.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:15 pm
Sakiimi
Zella L.
Hmmm....well, here are a few victory shots of mine...don't mind the weird face, I always do that when going over. gonk ]http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?userid=CSPN&gallery_id=384861

Thanks! ^^ But NO ONE who has a 50 grand art scholarship can be lazy, I guarantee you that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:19 pm
Zella L.
Sakiimi
Zella L.

Thanks! ^^ But NO ONE who has a 50 grand art scholarship can be lazy, I guarantee you that!

ohohoh *giggle* flattery lol... but I'm a bit on the pudgy side anymore XD I've gotta get up physically one of these days. I used to be your size... lol when I was like 10 XD  

Sakiimi

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:00 am
Sakiimi
And yeah... there all headshots because I don't have anyone to take pictures for me.. and no timer, no tripod... so well there ya go... same things... I don't really care. sweatdrop

One word...... MIRRORS! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:23 pm
Crenn
Sakiimi

One word...... MIRRORS! xd

yeah I've tride only.. with flash = crappy
withought = crappy-er

if I get a new camera hopefuly it's much better than the one I have sweatdrop  

Sakiimi

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Pictures of my baby! This is Goliath, and hes 3 years old! and hes MINE SO NO YOU CANT HAVE HIM *SNAP SNARAL* smile you're alowed to fawn over him though. XD  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games