Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 pm
"well back to my house really. the car is waiting outside for me and who everi'm bringing" he said. He then began to head to the door as he whistles a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:52 pm
"alright lets go" she said following after him and looked behind poking her tongue out at the guards..

( o.o the house?)  

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm
Dance in the dark1
"alright lets go" she said following after him and looked behind poking her tongue out at the guards..

( o.o the house?)

((yep you can post in the house))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

Renee felt herself being pushed forcibally into a small cage, her large black-feathered wings folded tightly across her back and secured in place by a lone rope. Her hands were bound in chains and her silver hair hung over her black eyes, hiding her face. Her pale skin shone softly even in the dark cage. She watched through her veil of hair as the 'customers' walked by, no a one caring to notice her. Tears slipped gently down her cheeks as she remembered her brothers being lashed to death in front of her, her screaming being muffled by some mans rough hand. Renee was in all sense alone. No matter how many times she's been used and abused by her masters never mattered, since not even the master wanted to keep her long.  

Poetic Wonderland

Valiant Werewolf

Nervena

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
tamara walked into the slave shop quietly and fallowed to the cage the guard was pointing at walking in and letting them close the door behind her  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 am
Scarlet regally glided into the emporium as if the depressed cloud of those it held couldn't reach her. She paused at each cage, looking at the boy or girl inside, with her head slightly to one side. Then she'd move on to the next cage. Finally she paused at one cage in particular.

"Are you still looking for a home, darling," Scarlet crooned softly.  

ScarletFrost

Nervena

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 am
User Image
"a-a-are you talking to me" asked tamara softly  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:04 am
((sorry com broke on brrowed one right now idk when im going to get it fixed))  

Nervena

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:48 pm
Nervena

"Yes, little one," Scarlet smiled. "I'm looking for a a pet to amuse me durring the daylight hours when I am confined indoors. Would you like to live with me?"

((No worries.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:34 am
A Lone Kitsune Sat in the Corner of the shop, where Minimal Light hit, and only the Choosiest of Customer's went. She had been Returned Years ago, Ignored Completely By Everyone, Excluding the Shopkeeper's girls who fed her. her Tails Coiled around her, Keeping her warm in the Cold cage. A Heavily Enchanted Chain kept her Abilities in check and her away from the Bars of the Cage, preventing her from being seen at all.

She was resigned to Dying in this cage, as no one would hear her Passing. The chain Kept her from using her Telepathy to talk to others, and her Childhood accident prevented her from ever speaking.  

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:16 pm
(Uh... Hello? Is anyone Even Vewing this Thread anymore?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 pm
HikaruAverra

(I'm keeping an eye on it, but I haven't had much luck as far as finding RP partners.) sweatdrop  

ScarletFrost

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm
ScarletFrost
HikaruAverra

(I'm keeping an eye on it, but I haven't had much luck as far as finding RP partners.) sweatdrop

(Im Always free ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:01 pm
HikaruAverra
(Im Always free ^^)

(You're character sounds interesting. I'll come up with a good partner for her. ^_^)  

ScarletFrost

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:08 pm
ScarletFrost

(You're character sounds interesting. I'll come up with a good partner for her. ^_^)

(Thank you!!)  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces