Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 am
Tails sidled against Tristen and rubbed his shoulder. Poor kid. There must have still been conditioning from the tribe stuck in his mind. "You don't have to worry. Blizz will only tell you know if you ask him if you can fight a Machamp, eat too much chocolate, or find a tar pit to play in."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 am
Trigramatic
Tails sidled against Tristen and rubbed his shoulder. Poor kid. There must have still been conditioning from the tribe stuck in his mind. "You don't have to worry. Blizz will only tell you know if you ask him if you can fight a Machamp, eat too much chocolate, or find a tar pit to play in."

"I...did some thinking since...we came back here." Tristen said to us. "It's well. I feel like its something I have to do." Tristen asked.

"That's it?" I asked. "Surely there's more to it."

"I...don't want to be that much of a worry for you anymore." He said. "I know that I sometimes got in the way when I wanted to help too. You became strong because you had something to get strong for. Tails told me. I think I have something too." Tristen said, putting his arm around Tails's shoulders.

I looked over at Freth for a moment as she did with me. "Tails, did you put him up to this?" Freth asked Tails curiously.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 am
Though he hadn't put Tristen up to this, Tails grinned an awkward grin. "I didn't. Really. I think he's feeling guilty because he's older by age, but my body's been messed with to the point that I'm not sure how old I'd be. No thanks to Ein to getting the ball rolling on that."

Ein wasn't here so in his place, he curled his arm around Tristen's neck and noogied.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 am
Trigramatic
Though he hadn't put Tristen up to this, Tails grinned an awkward grin. "I didn't. Really. I think he's feeling guilty because he's older by age, but my body's been messed with to the point that I'm not sure how old I'd be. No thanks to Ein to getting the ball rolling on that."

Ein wasn't here so in his place, he curled his arm around Tristen's neck and noogied.

"Ack! Tails!" Tristen shouted. Though compared to most other times, he wasn't really in all that much grief. He was feeling a bit better...

I thought for a moment, and gave a bit of a sigh. "Alright, but I have to warn you, Tristen." I said. "I can be a bit of a stern teacher..." I said. "Trust me, Tails can tell you, and there's one other on-you know that reminds me, Aden hasn't shown up at all in the past couple of months, has he? Does he even know we are here?" I asked.

"If anything, Ceramew probably have told him." Freth said. "Apart from that, I haven't heard anything."

"Huh...anyway yea. I can be rather tough in the long run, but don't let that scare you. I don't intend to starve you or anything like the tribe did. That what they did was nothing short of barbaric. I'll raise you right." I said.

"We both will." Freth said.

"Who knows. You and Tails could have a bit of a spar one of these days." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:42 am
Tails grinned. "Until then, he'll just have to settle with mud wrestling. And if you get him weighted clothes, we can see what happens if we have him march through a marsh," he said. "I dunno how well he'd handle your icy waterfall test though. You and me have defenses. He kinda doesn't."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:47 am
Trigramatic
Tails grinned. "Until then, he'll just have to settle with mud wrestling. And if you get him weighted clothes, we can see what happens if we have him march through a marsh," he said. "I dunno how well he'd handle your icy waterfall test though. You and me have defenses. He kinda doesn't."

"One thing at a time first, though." I said. "Freth, has Jules been around too?"

"Actually, I haven't seen him." Freth said. "He was trying to help Tristen control his electricity, right?"

"Yea, Tristen still discharges his pretty much like if he uses Spark..." I said. "It just goes off everywhere."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 am
"Hmm...Well, until we find him, repetition is a great teacher," Tails said. "It's the same way I learned how to keep Rattata alive with me in lava. Kinda."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:08 am
"Thank you." Tristen said.

"Hey, think nothing of it." Freth said.

"Well, I think I may have to go pay a visit to the Doc real quick. I hadn't seen him yet, to be honest." I said, getting up.

"Well you go do that." Freth said. "I'll see you back in here then?"

"Count on it." I said, walking off.

"I guess it ends on a decent note." Freth said, getting up herself. She looked over at the clock, taking notice at the time, then stretched out. "I think I'll join him, after all." Freth said, getting up herself and walking off.

As she made her way out, Tristen suddenly felt accomplished. Then the urge to noogie Tails...which he promptly does.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 am
"Ack!"

Considering they were roughly the same size, this could have turned into a give-and-take of noogie that would leave them with welted scalps in the morning. So he rose his body temperature to a warmer, comfortable level and hoped Tristen would get the idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:57 pm
Avo walked inside of the lounge of the Team Snagem HQ. He had been training for quite a while now. He ploffed down on a couch and stretched out while letting out a big yawn. He checked his SNAG as it showed that there were no new messages. It was all good and well to be in Team Snagem but he was always very curious to see any replies to his mission reports! After all, everyone wanted to know how well they did! And if they could become more important in Team SNagem by raising a rank perhaps! He turned his SNAG mail off and let his head fall down on the couch.

-- "Phew... Maybe a little power nap will do wonders..." He said to himself as he closed his eyes.  

Trainer_Avo

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 pm
After saying 'Hi' to the Doc last night, I made my way to bed with Freth and called it a night. I was still feeling rather horrid, but it seems the longer time goes on, the better that we all was feeling. At least as far as me and Tristen are concerned anyways. Though in Tristen's case, he has something to look forward to, and maybe, perhaps, he could be the big brother that he sought out to be originally to Tails. I'm not really sure if that ever will be the case now, considering, but well...he can try, I suppose.

The next day, I was in the kitchen, lamenting a bit. I was almost tempted to write another letter like I was back before the mess happened. But I quickly dismissed it...a bit on the too soon side. Not to mention, I'd probably, more than likely, end up writing a few words of scorn considering how I still felt on the matter. So for now, I just sat there in the kitchen with a Coke.

Tristen came into the kitchen soon after, looking for me. He got up in a chair and looked at me with anxious eyes. "....you're ready to get started, aren't you?"

He shook his head 'Yes'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm
Tails peered into the kitchen at Tristen and the others. He grinned. "Ready, he says?" he asked.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:11 pm
"He seems to be." I said.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Well..." I thought for a moment. "For starters, I had intended on getting you a new suit of clothes."

"...new clothes? You're talking about the heavy stuff, aren't you?" He asked.

"Well its only heavy because its really padded in fireproof material. Its going to be heavy." I said. "And the denser you make the clothes in question, well...the heavier its going to be."

"Fire proof?" He asked. "Why fire proof?"

"Well, its kind of a force of habit, really." I told him. "I got it for myself originally because, think. I'm a Ice Type Pokemon Hybrid..." I said. "I am supposed to be weak to fire...well, that was until I got my tolerance. Either way, people tend to use Pokemon to use Fire attacks to get me. But in doing so...well..."

"It caught your clothes on fire."

"Yea." I said. "That's right. And originally, just to see to it that it would by no means easy to do it, I went and found the strongest stuff I could find to protect myself from it. But. It was real heavy. So I made it into a opportunity actually, which works out in the long run."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 pm
Blizz might have noticed that since they returned, Tails had been wearing his clothes. It's rather become a necessity at this point. "He got me some, too. I guess it kinda works out that I have fireproof clothes considering I clean myself with fire sometimes."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 pm
Fact of the matter, it did dawn on me that he was wearing his clothes more frequently. Part of me is glad that he is, but part of me, probably in part of me being used to it, felt weird about the whole thing now. I guess in a matter of speaking, it couldn't be helped. "Yea, and it helps him a bit. When he uses his chi and his physical strength in conjunction with each other...well, you seen how fast he could get, for starters."

Tristen nodded his head. This was starting to excite him a bit.

"First things first however. I need to get you a suit to wear for one...but until then...we can try to do something right here, right now."

"What is that?" Tristen finally spoke up.

"Can you focus your electricity in one point, by chance? I think Jules WAS trying to teach you that. Wasn't he?"

"Yea, but uh...we didn't get too far."

"You getting tuckered out quick, right?"

He nodded his head again.

"Well, it takes practice. Here, let me show you something." I said, holding my hand out and charging an Ice Beam. It was a nice bright sphere of sorts. "Pretty big for my hand, huh?"

"Uh-huh?"

"Would you believe that's just from the palm alone? No other part of my hand. Tails can do something similar. Hey, Tails. Show him Energy Ball real quick." I said.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games