Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:43 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"It's ok, Sha."
Aidar says calmly.
"Remember wha Tyrius said about us?... On the news, we be considered "Super Heroes". The public know an trust us, and they be the public... Besides, nae be havin much choice. They be known this place better than us an we be needin a guide."
Aider calmly heads don't the hall, approaching the people, with his hands out to the sides of his hips and open, in what is meant to be a non threatening gesture, but also causes his claws to show.
"Sorry tae bother ye,"
He begins to explain.
"I be the Burnin Icewolf, and these behind me be me Darkhunters. We-"
As Aidar closes the distance with the Female Scientist, he sniffs the air, breaks off his explanation, and squints at her a bit.
"... Dr. Addams?"
He asks, dropping his arms and walking over to the scientist.

Luminova also starts walking toward the people.

He grew quiet. If Aidar said that they could be trusted, then he wouldn't question his logic and he had to admit, a guide would be useful in this kind of situation. He noticed a few of them staring at him which made him feel more than just a tad uncomfortable. He blinked when Aidar spoke to the young woman.

"You know her?"

The woman looks up and adjusts her large frame glasses in response to the Burning Icewolf calling out her name and approaching. She is now shown to be quite pretty, with emerald green eyes and a thin but healthy cheeked face adorned with rose earrings, red lipstick, and a slight touch of blush and eye shadow that almost matches her Caucasian skin, making it seem to shine; hardly noticeable on your average woman on the street, but very distinctive on a scientist who works with hazardous chemicals and devises, who wouldn't have time for vanity and might get splattered by all sorts of formulas and residues at any moment . Her hair is also held back by a pink hair band, giving her more of a young secretary look, rather than a Class A scientist, as the lapel in her lab coat indicates.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Aidar? Is that you?"
She asks, quickly getting to her feet, revealing her to be dressed in a dark purple blouse with the dark lines of what could be a frilly black bra, possibly lingerie, under neath; and a black silk or satin miniskirt with black nylons and high heels, adding to the young secretary look beneath the coat. defiantly unprofessional attire.
The other staff were at first ranging from uncomfortable at the Vrykolakas's approach to afraid, with some gritting their teeth and frowning with wide eyes; but at seeing Dr. Addams' familiarity with him, they begin to relax. Some go back to moving the equipment, while other stay and watch the two converse.
"Aidar, I hardly recognize you."
The scientist says, laying her free left hand on his chest.
"What happened to your fur? It.. it's beautiful!... eek

"Aye, she helped when I was havin trouble controlin me Vampiric half."
Aidar answers She as Dr. Addams gets to her feet.
"Oh, this?"
He asks her, referring to her inquirry about his "fur".
"This be armor. Me fur still be black."

He nodded slightly. "Well that's certainly interesting. You seem to trust her a great deal." He kept his eyes on the woman. So far he wasn't getting any signs of her being dishonest or underhanded. He grew quiet again and simply fell back into watching the proceedings.

OOC: Done for now  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:59 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"It's ok, Sha."
Aidar says calmly.
"Remember wha Tyrius said about us?... On the news, we be considered "Super Heroes". The public know an trust us, and they be the public... Besides, nae be havin much choice. They be known this place better than us an we be needin a guide."
Aider calmly heads don't the hall, approaching the people, with his hands out to the sides of his hips and open, in what is meant to be a non threatening gesture, but also causes his claws to show.
"Sorry tae bother ye,"
He begins to explain.
"I be the Burnin Icewolf, and these behind me be me Darkhunters. We-"
As Aidar closes the distance with the Female Scientist, he sniffs the air, breaks off his explanation, and squints at her a bit.
"... Dr. Addams?"
He asks, dropping his arms and walking over to the scientist.

Luminova also starts walking toward the people.

He grew quiet. If Aidar said that they could be trusted, then he wouldn't question his logic and he had to admit, a guide would be useful in this kind of situation. He noticed a few of them staring at him which made him feel more than just a tad uncomfortable. He blinked when Aidar spoke to the young woman.

"You know her?"

The woman looks up and adjusts her large frame glasses in response to the Burning Icewolf calling out her name and approaching. She is now shown to be quite pretty, with emerald green eyes and a thin but healthy cheeked face adorned with rose earrings, red lipstick, and a slight touch of blush and eye shadow that almost matches her Caucasian skin, making it seem to shine; hardly noticeable on your average woman on the street, but very distinctive on a scientist who works with hazardous chemicals and devises, who wouldn't have time for vanity and might get splattered by all sorts of formulas and residues at any moment . Her hair is also held back by a pink hair band, giving her more of a young secretary look, rather than a Class A scientist, as the lapel in her lab coat indicates.
"Aidar? Is that you?"
She asks, quickly getting to her feet, revealing her to be dressed in a dark purple blouse with the dark lines of what could be a frilly black bra, possibly lingerie, under neath; and a black silk or satin miniskirt with black nylons and high heels, adding to the young secretary look beneath the coat. defiantly unprofessional attire.
The other staff were at first ranging from uncomfortable at the Vrykolakas's approach to afraid, with some gritting their teeth and frowning with wide eyes; but at seeing Dr. Addams' familiarity with him, they begin to relax. Some go back to moving the equipment, while other stay and watch the two converse.

"Oh, this?"
He asks her, referring to her inquirry about his "fur".

He nodded slightly. "Well that's certainly interesting. You seem to trust her a great deal." He kept his eyes on the woman. So far he wasn't getting any signs of her being dishonest or underhanded. He grew quiet again and simply fell back into watching the proceedings.

"It feels... scaly..."
Dr. Addams says, rubbing her dainty fingers through the fur."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:10 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312

"You know her?"

"Aidar? Is that you?"

"Oh, this?"
He asks her, referring to her inquiry about his "fur".

"It feels... scaly..."

"It is."
Aidar answers.
"And, pressed with mythrill. It be light, soft, and nigh impenetrable.... It also be amplifyin me own cosmic powers, due tae many generations o me ancestors imbuin it with their own power, before me... But enough about tha, wha ye be doin here?"
Occ: Done for the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312

"You know her?"

"Aidar? Is that you?"

"Oh, this?"

"It feels... scaly..."

"It is."
Aidar answers.
"And, pressed with mythrill. It be light, soft, and nigh impenetrable.... It also be amplifyin me own cosmic powers, due tae many generations o me ancestors imbuin it with their own power, before me... But enough about tha, wha ye be doin here?"

Aileen approches the intersection while Doctor Addams and the Burning icewolf continue their dialogue.
Ooc:done.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:50 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Oh, this?"

"It feels... scaly..."

"It is."
Aidar answers.

Aileen approches the intersection while Doctor Addams and the Burning Icewolf continue their dialogue.

Dr. Addams' eyes go wind for a moment and then she shoves The Burning Icewolf away with an irritated expression on her face.
"What am I doing here!?"
She squawks.
"I work here! What are you-"
She then breaks off as she spots Sha, with Darkfrost over his shoulder, both in hazmat suits. Before she can inquire about them, a loud crash rings out at the other end of the south hall and draws everybody's attention as Veronica floats over and a strange beast emerges from beneath a floor panel, most likely a hatch for emergency maintenance, in front of a twin electric shutter door in the south corner of the west wall.
"Wow! it's just like in the game!"
She gasps, with an amused look on her face. The beast is bipedal and birdlike with mostly white plumage with tan tipped feathers cresting the head like a hawk, but also with some lizard-like characteristics, with a long and flexible and striped and tipped tail and three fingered forelimbs with long talons built into the wings and a tan scaly lizard like muzzle in place of the beak and matching red eyes. The feet have three taloned front tows with the talons on the inner side twice as big ad sickle-like, and dew claws on the back, instead of birdlike hind toes.
leaping out of the hole and right behind the scientists and staff, the creature is at first revealed to be about the height of a man, but twice to three times as big in mass including the tail, until it raises it's head head and rears up, to a height of about 7 to 9 feet and peers down at the people before it and cocking it's head.
The creature then ducks it's head down and bumps it''s snout against the chest of a near by male scientist, knocking him over and the rest of the scientists and staff cannot help but stare in shock and horror. The man scrambles to his feet and tries to run away but is seized by the creature as two powerful jaws with razor sharp serrated teeth ranging from 3 to 6 inches long clamp down on his right arm. The creature then proceeds to sort of play of game of tug o war with him, pulling him close, then letting him pull away, only to pull him back again, repeatedly, for about 7 bouts, and then pulling back, the creature thrusts it's head forward, and opens it's jaws, throwing the man to the ground again, surprisingly unharmed with just slight tearing in the sleeve of his coat.
The creature lets out a series of loud but low guttural chirps, like the honking of a goose and the people begin to panic. Some break into a run, as the workers carrying large equipment, desperately want to get away, but can't risk damaging their loads, and try to run together, slowed down by their loads. the creature seems to watch with glee, lowering its upper body and swaying it's hips, like a cat getting ready to pounce, as the people break at the intersection and scatter west, past the Darkhunters, or east to toward the laser gate.
"Help!"
One man cries.
"Call security!"
"we can't, there is no security!"
A woman cries in response.
"Every able bodied man and woman is out fighting the Zerg! That's why we're all down here!!!"
"They wouldn't get here in time, anyway!"
Another man shouts.
One female scientist gets to the control panel on the north wall just before the laser gate and uses it to deactivate it as the creature gives chase. Server coworkers run passed her as she turns and beckons the heavy lifters with a horror stricken face. the creature just runs passed the heavy a group of heavy lifters and leap up on a a lone male scientist's back, knocking him to the floor and pinning him. This causes another break in the stamped, as then people around them scatter to get away. The creature ducks it's head down and sniffs at man, before leaping off and onto another, this time, a male worker, allowing the first man to get back up and run, then another a female worker, then a female scientist, then a male scientist, one after another in what looks like some strange pouncing game of Leap Frog, never going after the same person twice.
As the last of the people fleeing east make it past the beckoning scientist, she turns and runs passed the gate and activates the panel on the other side, just in time for the creature to slam up against the lasers and fall to the floor. As the creature lays there, stunned, it now becomes noticeable that it is wearing what appears to be a green plead pack pack and a leather collar with a roll of leather strapped to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:20 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Oh, this?"

"It feels... scaly..."

"It is."
Aidar answers.

Aileen approches the intersection while Doctor Addams and the Burning Icewolf continue their dialogue.

Dr. Addams' eyes go wind for a moment and then she shoves The Burning Icewolf away with an irritated expression on her face.
"What am I doing here!?"
She squawks.
She then breaks off as she spots Sha, with Darkfrost over his shoulder, both in hazmat suits. Before she can inquire about them, a loud crash rings out at the other end of the south hall and draws everybody's attention as Veronica floats over and a strange beast emerges from beneath a floor panel, most likely a hatch for emergency maintenance, in front of a twin electric shutter door in the south corner of the west wall.
She gasps, with an amused look on her face. The beast is bipedal and birdlike with mostly white plumage with tan tipped feathers cresting the head like a hawk, but also with some lizard-like characteristics, with a long and flexible and striped and tipped tail and three fingered forelimbs with long talons built into the wings and a tan scaly lizard like muzzle in place of the beak and matching red eyes. The feet have three taloned front tows with the talons on the inner side twice as big ad sickle-like, and dew claws on the back, instead of birdlike hind toes.
leaping out of the hole and right behind the scientists and staff, the creature is at first revealed to be about the height of a man, but twice to three times as big in mass including the tail, until it raises it's head head and rears up, to a height of about 7 to 9 feet and peers down at the people before it and cocking it's head.
The creature then ducks it's head down and bumps it''s snout against the chest of a near by male scientist, knocking him over and the rest of the scientists and staff cannot help but stare in shock and horror. The man scrambles to his feet and tries to run away but is seized by the creature as two powerful jaws with razor sharp serrated teeth ranging from 3 to 6 inches long clamp down on his right arm. The creature then proceeds to sort of play of game of tug o war with him, pulling him close, then letting him pull away, only to pull him back again, repeatedly, for about 7 bouts, and then pulling back, the creature thrusts it's head forward, and opens it's jaws, throwing the man to the ground again, surprisingly unharmed with just slight tearing in the sleeve of his coat.
The creature lets out a series of loud but low guttural chirps, like the honking of a goose and the people begin to panic. Some break into a run, as the workers carrying large equipment, desperately want to get away, but can't risk damaging their loads, and try to run together, slowed down by their loads. the creature seems to watch with glee, lowering its upper body and swaying it's hips, like a cat getting ready to pounce, as the people break at the intersection and scatter west, past the Darkhunters, or east to toward the laser gate.
"Help!"
One man cries.
"Call security!"
"Every able bodied man and woman is out fighting the Zerg! That's why we're all down here!!!"
Another man shouts.
One female scientist gets to the control panel on the north wall just before the laser gate and uses it to deactivate it as the creature gives chase. Server coworkers run passed her as she turns and beckons the heavy lifters with a horror stricken face. the creature just runs passed the heavy a group of heavy lifters and leap up on a a lone male scientist's back, knocking him to the floor and pinning him. This causes another break in the stamped, as then people around them scatter to get away. The creature ducks it's head down and sniffs at man, before leaping off and onto another, this time, a male worker, allowing the first man to get back up and run, then another a female worker, then a female scientist, then a male scientist, one after another in what looks like some strange pouncing game of Leap Frog, never going after the same person twice.
As the last of the people fleeing east make it past the beckoning scientist, she turns and runs passed the gate and activates the panel on the other side, just in time for the creature to slam up against the lasers and fall to the floor. As the creature lays there, stunned, it now becomes noticeable that it is wearing what appears to be a green plead pack pack and a leather collar with a roll of leather strapped to it.

"Curious..."
Aidar says, watching he whole spectacle.
"Wha be a Sicklehawk doin here?..."
As the creature fell, he then noticed the pattern on the back pack.
"Hey, is nae tha the Silvermane tartan?"
Ooc: done for now.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:20 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"It feels... scaly..."

"It is."
Aidar answers.

"What am I doing here!?"
She squawks.
"Help!"
One man cries.
"Call security!"
Another man shouts.

"Curious..."

The creature struggles to get back up and crashes against the lasers again, and is knocked back, then head butts them and is knocked back again. Realizing that it can't get through, it then turns it's attention to the Darkhunters and prepares for another charge.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:41 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"It feels... scaly..."

"It is."
Aidar answers.

"What am I doing here!?"
She squawks.
"Help!"
One man cries.
"Call security!"
Another man shouts.

"Curious..."

The creature struggles to get back up and crashes against the lasers again, and is knocked back, then head butts them and is knocked back again. Realizing that it can't get through, it then turns it's attention to the Darkhunters and prepares for another charge.

"Huh?"
Aileen asks,stepping forward, past Luminova's left to look at the backpack as the creature rises.
"I think ye're right!"
Ooc; Done for now.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:03 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

"What am I doing here!?"
She squawks.
"Help!"
One man cries.
"Call security!"
Another man shouts.

"Curious..."

"Huh?"
Aileen asks,stepping forward, past Luminova's left to look at the backpack as the creature rises.
"I think ye're right!"

Luminova remains still as a statue, but gives no sign of alarm. She had been startled at first, but after observing the creature's actions, she had found no cause to panic and now becomes intrigued at the mention of the back pack and it's pattern.
Ooc: Done for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:04 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

"What am I doing here!?"
She squawks.
"Help!"
One man cries.
"Call security!"
Another man shouts.

"Curious..."

"Huh?"
"I think ye're right!"

Luminova remains still as a statue, but gives no sign of alarm. She had been startled at first, but after observing the creature's actions, she had found no cause to panic and now becomes intrigued at the mention of the back pack and it's pattern.

He remained quiet as he listened to the conversation that Aidar and the scientist were having. He titled his head when the young woman mentioned something about a "game." He started as a creature made an appearance. He took the time to study it and watched as it knocked the other workers and itself in an attempt to escape. He gently laid Mina down and took a stance as he locked eyes with the creature who was looking to charge again. "Miss Addams was it? If you could please, quickly tell us something about this creature, preferably its personality and aggressive tendencies."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:11 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Curious..."

"Huh?"
"I think ye're right!"

He remained quiet as he listened to the conversation that Aidar and the scientist were having. He titled his head when the young woman mentioned something about a "game." He started as a creature made an appearance. He took the time to study it and watched as it knocked the other workers and itself in an attempt to escape. He gently laid Mina down and took a stance as he locked eyes with the creature who was looking to charge again. "Miss Addams was it? If you could please, quickly tell us something about this creature, preferably its personality and aggressive tendencies."

Seeing that all her coworkers have safely escaped, Dr. Addams calmly steps behind Aidar and clings to him.
"I have no prophesional information on that thing..."
She says.
"From the looks of it, I would say it's an Achillobator... A larger cousine of the velociraptor... A predator from the Cretaceous period of the Mesozoic Era... They are theorized to have hunted in packs! If one is here, it's highly likely that it's pack isn't far behind..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:25 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Curious..."

"Huh?"
"I think ye're right!"

Seeing that all her coworkers have safely escaped, Dr. Addams calmly steps behind Aidar and clings to him.
She says.
"From the looks of it, I would say it's an Achillobator... A larger cousine of the velociraptor... A predator from the Cretaceous period of the Mesozoic Era... They are theorized to have hunted in packs! If one is here, it's highly likely that it's pack isn't far behind..."

Aileen calmly walks forward and begins to approach the animal.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:28 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Huh?"
"I think ye're right!"

She says.

Aileen calmly walks forward and begins to approach the animal.

User Image
It is like a show, Jack walks up and watches everything unfold. He already knows what is going to happen but he just smiles and sits in the corner. All without a care in the world.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games