Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:12 pm
NAME: diane
APPEARANCE: hazel eyes, naturally red hair(though hasn't been that color for yrs) currently pink, 5'4", & curvy
FAV. BANDS: the cure, bauhaus, sisters of mercy, viscious pink, depeche mode, GBH, etc
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: floral & interior design, music, writing, reading, & computer gaming
PERSONALITY: fun, ecclectic, control freak with a rebellious streak a mile long
PET PEEVES: stupidity
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes:loud spontaneous fun & laughing dislikes:stupidity& lying
REASON FOR JOINING: my sister absinthemourning had me help her with the death contest, & it sounded right up my alley

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:02 am
NAME: Nicoli Hunt (But people know me as Anastasia, Ashley or Nicoli)
APPEARANCE: You dont wanna know
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Children of Bodem, Sevendust, Otep, Killswitch Engage, and a lot more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: College and Gaia
PERSONALITY: Loner...that is what you are getting from me
PET PEEVES: People who think they know it all, but really they dont
LIKES/DISLIKES: Pm me for full list
REASON FOR JOINING: My best friend anastazia eckhart asked me to join this guild. She said that I would love it. I checked it out and I found to really like it. ^^ I hope to meet a lot of people here.  

Nicoli Hunt

Arissa Midnight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:55 am
NAME: Liss
APPEARANCE: Caucasian female, long dark brown hair with blond highlights where it used to be blue. Just as likely to wear Renaissance garb or kimono as to wear "normal" western clothing.
FAV. BANDS: Just about everyone, but my current obsession is the Dresden Dolls.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Renn Faires, Japan and all things entailed in that that, Tarot, Star Wars, Martial Arts, and world religions to name a few...
PERSONALITY: Queen of Cups to a tee. For those who don't know tarot, I'm moody. Regularly a bouncy extroverted elf though. I'm serious, I have naturally pointed ears.
DISLIKES: chat speak, drunkards, College greek life, and I'm sure I could come up with more, but I'd rather not dwell on it..
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw the JTHM banner in multiple posts, looked in and liked what I saw. smile

Note: This is one of two accounts that I have; both are here in the guild. I'm so moody that I had a hard time not changing my avatar every few hours so I made two. sweatdrop My other account is Liss Carroll  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:54 pm
NAME: Josh
APPEARANCE: freak... kick wear tripps... finger armor the works...
FAV. BANDS:Slipknot, Korn, Insane Clown Posse
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Working. chillin with my homies
PERSONALITY: smart a**
PET PEEVES: people who don't arguw
LIKES/DISLIKES: Music and Girl friend..... dislikes emos.....
REASON FOR JOINING: I am a freak and proud of it  

Clown-Love

Zim5

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:45 am
NAME:Tom
APPEARANCE:ummmm ??? im black
FAV. BANDS:MCR
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:I like to read books
PERSONALITY:blaja
PET PEEVES:attitudes
LIKES/DISLIKES:to many both ways
REASON FOR JOINING: Like the goth style  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:41 pm
NAME: David
APPEARANCE: White or red skin, depending on environment; brown hair, hazel/red eyes
FAV. BANDS: Keane, All American Rejects, Rammstein, Sugarcult, Snow Patrol, Lostprophets
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: World of Warcraft, physics, calculus, philosophy, politics, paranormal
PERSONALITY: Intelligent, sometimes arrogant and sarcastic
PET PEEVES: Blind Ignorance
DISLIKES: People who refuse to listen to other people's arguments, people who don't like thought, people who refuse to think
REASON FOR JOINING: Higher chance of meeting strange people, more places to talk to people  

UnoriginalName

Planeswalker_DzNuts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:32 am
NAME: Lily
APPEARANCE: 4'11 1/2
FAV. BANDS: A lot.
SEXUALITY: bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, band, video games
RELIGION: mixture
PERSONALITY: nice, likable
PET PEEVES: doesn't matter
DISLIKES: people who ask the same things over and over.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:42 pm
Hello. I wear all black in real life, but plz do not call me gothic. I don't beleive in steriotypes. lol. I like to read, play games, watch kewl movies, sketch on occasion, listen to music, and play D&D.
I am 18 and currently attending college with a major in landscape horticulture. 3nodding I am agnostic...I suppose, that is until I find a religion that could possibly better describe my beleifs.
My favorite bands are....
H.I.M.
Evanescence
The Dresden Dolls
My Chemical Romance
Voltaire
Billy Talent
AFI
...and a bunch of other bands that I am just recently being introduced to like Zeromancer, Nightwish, The Birthday Massacre, and Seraphim Shock. heart  

xXCarpeOmniaXx

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:38 am
NAME: Charlotte
APPEARANCE: Does it really matter?
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, After Forever, Lacuna Coil, Epica, Evanescene, Three Days Grace, Mindless Self Indulgence.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime/Manga, Writing, Vampires, All sorts of mythological creatures
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty lazy when it comes to school, but when I'm honestly interested I don't stop
PET PEEVES: Almost everything and anything you can think of
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love doing things I want and hate doing things I have to
REASON FOR JOINING: If you knew me you won't need to ask that. I see goth, I join.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:32 pm
NAME: [no name]
APPEARANCE: ???
FAV. BANDS: e nomine, AFI, and Andrew L. Webber (don't ask.)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: photography, tennis, piano, art, randomness.
PERSONALITY: elmo!
PET PEEVES: fingernails. I just don't like 'em.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: food. dislikes: people.
REASON FOR JOINING: I don't know. I reallly... don't.  

jumbuck [boosh.]

dreamingscribe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:53 am
NAME: Melissa
APPEARANCE: Boring. Jeans and a T-shirt or a sweatshirt usually. On the occasions that I do dress up I do tend to go all out.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescense, Fleetwood Mac (wierd, I know), and some other stuff. I tend to like 80's rock music a lot.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing is my life. I like to read a lot as well. But writing is what I'd like to do full time.
PERSONALITY: I tend to be moody. I like to be around close friends but I also need a good amount of alone time. I'm irritable, but I can also be very generous and loyal. My faith is also very important to me.
PET PEEVES: The News. Very one sided.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like to travel. I like movies, music, and theater. I dislike getting up early for work. I'm really not much of a morning person.
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to learn more about this community. I also like talking to, and hanging out with unconventional folks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:03 am
NAME:Blood (It's the name I'm most known by, and what I've come to expect)
AGE: 26 (Everytime I say this on Gaia, I feel more and more like a old woman)
APPEARANCE: I wear what I like and what makes me feel pretty. I am 5'3", and I look asian. I have waist length hair, that is dark brown, and I have red brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: I like a little of everything, I have a very eclectic taste, but I really don't get R'n'B and Rap.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like reading and writing, art (I draw and paint), music, cars, the parenormal, comic, anime, and a whole bunch of other things.
PERSONALITY: I am a true gemini, I can be nice, or I can be mean as hell, it's all in your approach.
PET PEEVES: One of my bigest pet peeves is liars, and not just any liars, but really stupid liars.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I have to many to name, I'm kinda picky.
REASON FOR JOINING:
I was bored, and have had a hard time making friends on here. I heard from a friend that your group was fun, so I thought I would give it a try. What could it hurt?

Selkie_Maiden

KelliKaustic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:04 pm
NAME: Kitty
APPEARANCE:User Image
FAV. BANDS: Evanesence, Avril Lavigne, Nirvana, Paramore, Bush, Three Days Grace, Crossfade, Goo Goo Dolls, Hawthorne Heights, My Bloody Valentine, My Chemical Romance, Kill Hannah. I'll shut up now.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing/Anime
PERSONALITY: Hyper
PET PEEVES: Bad spelling
-poetry
-pink
-Lolita dresses
DISLIKES:
-dogs
-my ex's
REASON FOR JOINING: Looked fun =3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:11 pm
NAME: Harry P. Davies
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, Ten Masked Men, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Lamb of God, In Flames, way to many others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Chillin, Roleplaying, Gaming, smoking, Getting off my tits razz
PERSONALITY: Generally ok, can be a b*****d mind and im known as a whore.
PET PEEVES: People who gets facts wrong
LIKES:Anime,Manga,Gaming,Roleplaying,Hanging,Smoking,Drinking,Getting High, Being with my friends, Parties, Weed
DISLIKES:Emo's,Scene Kids,Hardcore in your face chavs,Wanna-be's
REASON FOR JOINING: Off school ill and decided to search random guild, found this and liked the look of it so now im here ^^  

Myon Telum

brinalovesbobby

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:59 am
User Image
NAME: heart Zabrina heart
APPEARANCE: i will put up a pic
sexuality: trysexual...try ne thing...lol
FAV. BANDS: i listen to everything. especialy HIM and evenescence (mmm amy lee)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i love art. ne form of it relay. i love hanging out at the mall....
PERSONALITY: well i am usualy a ver very outgoing and open perosn. you can ask me ne thign i and will anser it. i am very upbeat and happy.
PET PEEVES: dont relay have ne
LIKES: drawing, writting, shopping, meeting new people, playing around on here. MYSPACE biggrin
DISLIKES: homophobics, mean people, crocigators....lol
REASON FOR JOINING: a friend joined and informed me about the cult.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games