Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:49 am
WellzY
ethuil
mines standing on my legs looking at me mewing...now shes on my comp...

My cats only actually bugs us like that when they want something. What my cat does with the rolling over thing, is purely for attentions sake... and my god does she demand it or what. She's just too cute, none of us can resist whenever she does it. sweatdrop

awwww....sounds adorable...
but they are attention whore naturally i think. Jynx is just a spaz. I leave her and she hates me when i coem back, then as she forgives me it's like 'give me attention all the time...NOW. I demand you LOVE MEEEEEE!'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:51 am
I'll be back shortly. am off to start dinner. smile  

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:53 am
ethuil
but they are attention whore naturally i think. Jynx is just a spaz. I leave her and she hates me when i coem back, then as she forgives me it's like 'give me attention all the time...NOW. I demand you LOVE MEEEEEE!'

Our cats need to take a savage neglect episode for them to hate us. Which really, is never. Whenever we go away for more than 2 days though, we come back to absolute cat mayhem. They're all over us, moewing and everything, making up for the lost affection I think.

See you soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:25 am
WellzY
ethuil

Our cats need to take a savage neglect episode for them to hate us. Which really, is never. Whenever we go away for more than 2 days though, we come back to absolute cat mayhem. They're all over us, moewing and everything, making up for the lost affection I think.

See you soon.

they are really quite asstute. We coudl learn a lot from them. Like how to be cute at all times, even whilst being highly annoying! That would come in so handy for me... xp  

ethuil

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:43 am
some times saying hello is just not enough

YO YO YO, MAGNUS IS IN THE HOUSE  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:15 am
hola magnus. smile .  

ethuil

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:24 am
yo ethuil, hows things going down in ya crib?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:45 am
Magnus Ignatius
yo ethuil, hows things going down in ya crib?

pretty crappy now that you mention it...
how bout you?

ethuil

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:48 am
i am getting pissed off with Tekken 5- the game's difficulty increase too greatly as the stages go up

i takes me about 20 mins now to complete one round, while it should only take about 9 min to do  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:03 am
Magnus Ignatius
i am getting pissed off with Tekken 5- the game's difficulty increase too greatly as the stages go up

i takes me about 20 mins now to complete one round, while it should only take about 9 min to do

whoa...games frustrate me too...  

ethuil

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:05 am
lol, we have something in common

i wonder *thinks of something*

do you hate the way the peanut butter sticks to the roof of you month, i dont i love it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:06 am
I have so returned. o_0  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:09 am
WellzY
I have so returned. o_0
hey wellzy, long time on see

hows it hanging bro  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:10 am
Not a good idea to ask. I had two wisdom teeth removed on Friday. I can't shut up about them. Stupid little shits.

Yes, teeth removed. How are you?  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:14 am
WellzY
Not a good idea to ask. I had two wisdom teeth removed on Friday. I can't shut up about them. Stupid little shits.

Yes, teeth removed. How are you?
teeth removed, sounds like fun.

i am ok,just annoyed with tekken 5 as i have already said.

i am also pleased that with my star wars guild- the new storyline is starting to take shape nicely  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games