Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:02 pm
yeah.. thanks for finding it again, Nelo...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:36 pm
@@ I looked in ALL the stickies and I couldn't find an Intro thread, and I'm going crazy.

*likes Intro threads*

Anywho, I guess I'll just do that here.

Name: Kira
Other stuffs: Hmm, well I'm probably going to be like, looked down upon, but ah well. Truth is I'm a new Star Wars fan. Just recently got into it when Episode III came out. *hides* But in that time I've watched all the Movies, and I'm trying to find all the books, but my town sucks.

Eh...Hi.

Mr. Jensen

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:19 pm
.Krazy.Kira.
@@ I looked in ALL the stickies and I couldn't find an Intro thread, and I'm going crazy.

*likes Intro threads*

Anywho, I guess I'll just do that here.

Name: Kira
Other stuffs: Hmm, well I'm probably going to be like, looked down upon, but ah well. Truth is I'm a new Star Wars fan. Just recently got into it when Episode III came out. *hides* But in that time I've watched all the Movies, and I'm trying to find all the books, but my town sucks.

Eh...Hi.

hullo, hullo! and welcome!

this is an anything thread, in addition to being intro. thanks for reading the stickies. = )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:25 pm
Nospai, do you EVER change your avy's outfit? I just noticed I've seen you have anything else on your avy.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:46 pm
Darkened Angel
Nospai, do you EVER change your avy's outfit? I just noticed I've seen you have anything else on your avy.

no, because i have no gold, and when i do get gold, i get rid of it.

= )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:42 pm
Yea... the four original founders decided that we didn't really need an intro. If you were going to be known, you'd be active. If you were not going to be active, then why introduce yourself? Most people only post once, say hi, and never post again.

Thus, we'd have a thread of 700 replies, all of which only about 15 people would be sticking around, and instead of an intro, it would go off topic into a random discussion... about something.

So, why waste time, effort, and get off our arse if we weren't going to monitor it anyway?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:45 pm
Oh, another thing:

For people participating in COTGCW, especially Angel, Oryo, and FP (who'd i would ask if he ever would respond to pm...)

Would you mind if I took two jedi apprentices, so to even the odds out a bit? Cause even If I train only one padawan, its still 3v2 active members.

Flamer42/Lord Zell is a college bound student, and so he's not going to be active very much.. if at all...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:06 pm
Nospai Deathous
Darkened Angel

= )

Here lately, I've been giving lots of gold to various quests/charites in the exchange.
And, the minis are permanently equipped. XD I have like at least 10 different outfits, and I always attempt to go for a warrior look for this character. ^^  

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:19 pm
Nelowulf
Oh, another thing:

For people participating in COTGCW, especially Angel, Oryo, and FP (who'd i would ask if he ever would respond to pm...)

Would you mind if I took two jedi apprentices, so to even the odds out a bit? Cause even If I train only one padawan, its still 3v2 active members.

Flamer42/Lord Zell is a college bound student, and so he's not going to be active very much.. if at all...
I really don't see why it'd be needed, since so far Neb and Imperius are the only ones who had a couple of duels, but I wouldn't care either way. For what my vote counts for, I'd say go ahead.

On that note, I'm trying to think of a plot twist for my character. I don't wanna spoil it in case I decide to go with it, but it's nothing big. All that would happen is she'd change how she views certain characters.

Which reminds me, has anyone noticed the many hints throughout the RP that she's got a certain " interest " ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:10 am
Nospai Deathous
Darkened Angel

= )

If there's ever anything you'd like, and you need some extra gold, just let me know. ^_^  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:11 am
Darkened Angel
Nelowulf
Oh, another thing:

I really don't see why it'd be needed, since so far Neb and Imperius are the only ones who had a couple of duels, but I wouldn't care either way. For what my vote counts for, I'd say go ahead.

On that note, I'm trying to think of a plot twist for my character. I don't wanna spoil it in case I decide to go with it, but it's nothing big. All that would happen is she'd change how she views certain characters.

Which reminds me, has anyone noticed the many hints throughout the RP that she's got a certain " interest " ?

The plot twist: It turns out she really is a virgin.

and yes, someone wants to do the double backed monster with the big bad sith lord as well.

Speaking of that, I wonder why didn't the sith really grow in numbers via procreation? maybe just because of feeling threatened by their own kids, so they killed them off?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:42 am
Angelic Celestia
Nospai Deathous
Darkened Angel

= )

If there's ever anything you'd like, and you need some extra gold, just let me know. ^_^

thank you for your offer, but i am not in need ^_^  

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:54 am
Maybe the Sith were too busy showing off and going " Dude, we are SO much cooler than those goody-good Jedi! " that they didn't have time to get funky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:30 am
Darkened Angel
Maybe the Sith were too busy showing off and going " Dude, we are SO much cooler than those goody-good Jedi! " that they didn't have time to get funky.

i vote that /that/s what it was..  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:36 am
yay page 200. buy yer own beer.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games