Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:42 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*looks at sora* Hey, guess what. I am now the Elder god of Darkness. And watch this. *uses the dark lightning teleport and makes a loud crack of thunder next to sora* i can combine my magic with my dark elder god powers. Its soo much fun.

*Copies his attack* biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "just thinking about life logen, thats all"

*Logen made a rather good feeling, as if Lola was getting tickled lovingly by a feather inside of her stomach while saying*

"life is good when you got something to hold on to, and something that will remember you, as the one who you was and not what someone told you that they was"
she smiled "you always know what to say" she said lightly laughing "thanks" ((brb gotta clean kitchen))

*logen again entered Lola's mind with theese words:*

"what feeling do you like best? hate or love?"
"love or hate?" she said thinking "im not sure, i like love, but then if i lose a love then hate would be next"

*Logen then again entered lola's mind with theese words*

"well said, the feelings are closely related, love and hate is a negative from eachoter! though still theyre closely related if in human bonds you speak"

Wacram Glaziuz

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:38 pm
you have a mimic spell? well i advise you not to use anything that you copy off of me now. you might get corrupted, or worse. you might get corrupted by my evil spirits. ill be right back. *thunder teleports into lolas room* hey there lola. who ya talking to? my telepathy got stronger. sorry for the thought reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:50 pm
she sat up "oh just logen" she said stretching  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:59 pm
love and hate arent as closely related as you think. thought they are opposites, but you never truly love someone until your souls connect. as mine and lolas have. and you never truly hate someone, until you are willing to give it all up to get rid of them forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:03 pm
she looks at him "well what do you want to do?"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:10 pm
[ i just realized this. you look like a f**king hippie. lol. ]

i dunno. spell practice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:12 pm
(you want to get hurt dont you? lol) she shrugged "well im going to walk around" she gets out of bed and stretches  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 pm
[hey im gonna see if i cant find the hippie sets. got any color preference?]

walk around. but dont forget about the trap doors. you could wind up anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:31 pm
(uhhh...no) she looks at him "yea ill try" she smiles soflty before opening her door and walking around "im going to the forest" she thought walking down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:33 pm
[ ok the colors for shirts are green, purple, and blue, the rest of the sets come in tan(light brown), wine(red), or moss(green).]

yeah well take a weapon or some skeletons with you. dont want you getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:36 pm
(its ok, i dont need anything XD) she sighs "okay, ill bring something....plus i have logen, so im safe" she said and grabbed a dagger hiding it  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:41 pm
[ well someone needs to look like a hippie. and i dont have long hair anymore. and i forgot where to get the hair. but if you wont do it and i can find the hair place again. im gonna be a hippie. ]

have fun lola. *telepathically calls a skeletons to bring him some coffee* hey send a few assassin skeletons after her and make sure shes safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:51 pm
(lol) "okay" she walks towards the forest, thinking, she looks around, before going deeper  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:04 pm
[ im a freaking hippie and im celebrating the 4th, it is the 4th isnt it? ]

*wanders around looking at books* hmm this looks entertaining. *sets the book on the table and the story comes out like a hologram and acts itself out then he comes back with a tea* what the hell? id better do something...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games