Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:43 pm
"Because, I'm a water wolf. I can swim alot faster then dolphins believe it or not."

Visas wasn't ashamed of her wolf race, only proud of it.

"I am very different from you. I can breathe and almost live under water."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:46 pm
Ginger tilted her head again, "What is a dolphin?" She looks to the water and jumps in and goes under to see if she can find more water wolves, only forgetting the big part of her not being able to swim.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm
Visas dived in along with her.

"A dolphin a really big fish, only much funner!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:34 pm
Ginger tried swimming to the surface for air, however her feet were tired and didn't know what to do. She panics as she takes in a big gulp of water and started to sink.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:46 am
Visas notices that and reliezes that Ginger can't swim.

Darting though the water like a bullet Visas grabbes the scruff of Ginger and dartes up to the surface and swims to shore.

Laying her on the ground her frills go out like a fish once again and her tounge silthers in and out to see if Ginger still had a scent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 am
Ginger was coughing but couldn't seem to get all of the water out of her lungs till she finally had the strength to get up and throw it up. She coughed for about five minutes till she laid down shivering and whimpering.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:48 pm
(...Im lost, I made like 5 new wolves in a book. Lol. XD I just dont no how to make them look. Anyway, I'll come back in later tonight i think. ^-^ Sorry I got grounded off here for a day and got lost. Anyway, Im gonna do my chorse and try getting on again later tonight, otherwise I'll come back tomorrow. Till I return, Ba.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 pm
||- Thats ok amiko! We still wuf you. -||

Visas let the pup cough and throw up then when she laid down Visas laid around Ginger.

"Lesson one Ginger, don't swim until you know how," she joked.

LilSnowBird

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 pm
Ginger laughed then sneezed. She got closer to Visas still shivering and coughing, being as tiny and unhealthy as she is and being in cool to cold water can get a pup sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:45 am
Slowly Jinx began walking to teh lagoon, 2 teen pups fallowing her, both with their head hung low. Jinx glanced back at them and rolled her eyes "Roxan, Roxas, Would you to stop being pathetic. Im a JINX for crying out loud. Your litter shimmer effect wont work around me. Now stop sulking and hurry up. Im dropping YOU 2 off with Visas (She knows wolfs by their scents without having to have met them. shes a Jinx on others no matter how lucky they are.)

Roxan growled softly, Roxas just sighed.  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:40 am
"Your gonna get sick puppy."

Visas snuggled Ginger in her paws and wrapped her tail around her like a little coccon.

Visas ears perked behind her large frills and horns, then her tounge slithered in and out like a snake once again. Two scents she had met before and one new one... one she didn't like.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 am
Ginger shivered and stayed in the little cocoon, you can feel her shaking. She got tired from the shaking and began to fall asleep. After a good couple of minutes Ginger fell asleep under Visas.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 pm
Jinx walked into the clearing with Roan and Roas behind her. She rolled her eyes and sat down. "Now go. Im not taking care of u 2." suddenly a few dogs howled runnign to the lagoon. Jinx groaned and stood. she ran towards the dogs and snarled, a few whips of darkness shot form her fur and slashed at the dogs, They all yelped and ran off Jinx growled, rolled her eyes and began running up towards the mountain, she stopped wen she ran across a cave with a small silver wolf laying in it (XD I found a way to bring Lurana back in)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:16 pm
||- AAAMMMMMMMMMMMIIIJKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOO!!!! Thank you for coming on!! -||

Visas watched as the pup slept, and herself was slowly becoming sleepy but she kept her self awake.

She heard many noises from around her, but ignored them. She kept them in mind thought.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:20 pm
Kaname slowly and silently walked to the lagoon, he noticed teh female wolf and the pups as he walked but didn't say anything. he bent down and quietly took a drink of water, his black eyes focusing on the water  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games