Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:15 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Its confirmed, I'm a horrable pet owner. My gecko has died, because I didn't take him to the vet, and the crickets I got for him, I forgot at Grandma's. I'm feeling so horrable, he held on for a long long time, and I just...ugh.

You're one of the greatest pet owners I've ever seen NG. Bad luck seems to be following you around.

EDIT: We lost power last night and it got up to 104 F in the house. we had brought our rabbit in to get out of the heat, but it was cooler outside this morning than it was inside, so we put him outside. We finaly got power back and now bunneh is back inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:23 pm
I hope there is a cool breeze soon for you, Rain. If you do get one, open the front and back doors sweatdrop . It's a trick some australians use to cool down the home quickly.  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:30 pm
We do...but we can't because the AC is on and we'll be cooling the outside more than the inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:31 pm
Ah ok, still hotter outside I take it?  

Crenn

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:37 pm
Crenn

It is here at least.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:44 pm
It's currently 6.4c outside here

WeatherZone  

Crenn

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:59 pm
Kasaki01
Well not that this is anything big but I woke to a biiiig trail of ants comming in from our balcony. Since most of you dont know let me take the time to say "I abosultely HATE ants that invade my home!" I used this really powerful powder that we used to debug our house when KowKitty had fleas it seems to work but im still crossing my finger whatch as few ants run about.

On a different note:
New people are moving into the condo next to us. They had a misunderstanding with the people they'll be renting from and had check out our place to see what the were getting. They were insanely nice people, never had a frown or scary serious face on. They weren't creepy happy so thats cool. Best part is they said have a teenage duaghter. Yes i know what your thinking, but its not like that all. It'll be the first person in my range of age that will be near me.

Im glad you fixed your problem, Crenn. I know how computers can be ( I once spent 5 straight hours trying to get adware off my system, not fun.)

Terra, I know its possibility, but please dont say things like that >.< Nobody wants to think that NG has a rare disease. We want to think about her getting better not taking truckloads of medication each day.

that's not quite how I meant it... its just, they still don't even know what she has... so suggesting it could be a help to get the doctors looking in the right direction, and not make her live with this type of thing for years. I agree I don't want her taking truckloads of medication either, but maybe finding the cause will help in finding the cure?

its ok NG... from what I've heard on here, you're not a horrible pet owner... just some times things happen that we can't control... or we're too stressed out about a lot of things that we forget the most obvious answers... I just wish vets could do more for birds... we currently have 4 birds (we had a lot more) 2 cockatiels, and 2 parakeets... whenever we'd take one to the vet they pretty much told us there was nothing they could do, and basically left it up to us to try and take care of the sickly bird sad

over the last hmm... 10 years or so, we've actually had (not at one point) about 8 or 9 parakeets... total of all birds we've had is like probably 14 or 15... and alot of them died of different things. The last one that died was actually my own bird, and I didn't know what to do for her... she was fine the day before, and then suddenly the next day she was just really weak, couldn't even hold herself upright... and was barely moving. and after taking a half dozen birds to the vet only to have the same reply, we didn't bother anymore after, so when Tweety (yes I know... but she was bright yellow, so it fit) started getting weak, we were all worried... and she died the same night that she got like that =/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:00 pm
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

It is here at least.

America is just hot all over right now...I think this the second hottest summer Oklahoma has ever had. All the temps are up in the high ninetys and hundreds......ick.

Why, oh WHY did I move here, me, who likes rain, cold weather, and gloom?! WHY DID I MOVE HERE TO THIS GODFORSAKEN OVENPIT!?

....erm......rant over......>.>  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:06 pm
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

It is here at least.

America is just hot all over right now...I think this the second hottest summer Oklahoma has ever had. All the temps are up in the high ninetys and hundreds......ick.

Why, oh WHY did I move here, me, who likes rain, cold weather, and gloom?! WHY DID I MOVE HERE TO THIS GODFORSAKEN OVENPIT!?

This is why I have no desire to leave Oregon, I enjoy cold wet weather. xd But we have been in recored highs for the past week and we got only a little trickle of rain. That only sereved to make it ungodly hummid along with this heat. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:13 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

It is here at least.

This is why I have no desire to leave Oregon, I enjoy cold wet weather. xd But we have been in recored highs for the past week and we got only a little trickle of rain. That only sereved to make it ungodly hummid along with this heat. gonk

Oh no! POOR DIANA! crying *is sad for you*

I heard Seattle is better than Oregon, though. Rainwise, I meant. Besides, when humidity knocks, get a dehumidifier. Or something.....  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:20 pm
FogSage

I heard Seattle is better than Oregon, though. Rainwise, I meant. Besides, when humidity knocks, get a dehumidifier. Or something.....

Got one that dries up an entire city? xd As far as inside my house goes, we are dry. It is mostly outside and at my work that is that problem. We have this thing called a swamp cooler, you see, and it actually puts moisture in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:10 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Got one that dries up an entire city? xd As far as inside my house goes, we are dry. It is mostly outside and at my work that is that problem. We have this thing called a swamp cooler, you see, and it actually puts moisture in the air.

I've heard of swamp coolers, but I've never really understood what they do. Moisture is mainly bad, so why are they putting moisture in the air that'll just make the workplace muggy?  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:40 pm
NG- Your not a horrible pet owner, your a really good one. Trust me, I know horrible pet owners, they would look at the lizard and if they even noticed something was wrong, would just shrug their shoulders and leave it to die or live. You however, tried all you could to save him. I know their is nothing that I can say to make it hurt less, but beating yourself up about it isn't going to help. That's not good for you, or your surviving pets.

I also understand your cat problems. Although my cat's immediat problems are not as bad as yours, I still have that is their nothing I can do feeling. It seems like every step forward you get shoved back two.

As for the mantis cage offer, I'll pm you some details and stuff though it might be in a couple of weeks. I'm swamped at the moment. If nothing more, maybe we can just brainstorm some neat ideas. ^.^

Terra- Birds can be tough like that. After spending many summers in the past helping to rehibilitate abandoned/injured birds along with dealing with friends who often had hundreds at a time, birds can fall down hill quickly. I mean within hours of showing the first signs of weakness they can often crash. I know my pet parakeet went downhill fast. He was old and all of sudden one day when I went to check on him he wasn't using one of his legs. We thought he hurt it and took him in, but their wasn't a break, nor was he showing any pain. Ultimatly the best conclusion that everyone came up with was he probably had a stroke or something that affect him nerogicly. He seemed ok other than that, but he ended up dieing within a couple weeks of the initial problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:23 pm
Terra - Thanks, I think we should check into it. About now, i'm really ready to try anything to make it stop hurting. I don't care if i have to take millions of medications, any suggestion helps.

As far as birds go, alot of things can kill them. like the stuff that makes things not stick to pans, teflon, i think. Also, birds crash quickly, so if your bird is sick, take them to the vet, there are some good avian vets everywhere, just look around. smile
I sure feel like a bad pet owner right now...

Kasaki- No no, its a good idea. what if it is a rare disease and I need medication? I don't mind at alll. As for ants, cover your door with bounce dryer sheets. they wont come in.

Diana- thank you.

Kriss - smile Thanks, that makes me feel alot better being reminded I did everything I could. It also makes me feel better that I'm not the only one whos feeling helpless about her babies. Thats horrable to say,though... sweatdrop

Yes, you make progress, settle into being comfortable, then you get knocked on your a** again. Sigh. If you can tell me your feline ailments, I may be able to help smile

As soon as you want, go ahead and send stuff. X3  

UglyCoyoteNG

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games