Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:46 pm

I'm gonna kill oyu all one day if you keep ignoring me. stare

Don't doubt me, I have my ways.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:47 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
if its just in the RP, then really that's up to the PCs anyhow. Its not like it would concern me in any way.

It was just meant to be in the RP.
And as a mod, not as your character, I was asking if it seemed a feasable thing to attempt.
From my understanding of such things, an event like that, should a good number of PC's get involved, could become a source of much bickering and god modding but on the flip side would present a unique opportunity for some good action and storytelling.

You're a mod too, Cale.

I just don't think that many people will participate.

Well Johnny's thinking about throwing Iust in, I could talk to Shinn and see if he could toss MtI into the mix, and theres me of course.
Even with the three of us it would be an interesting side note to the main RP.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
if its just in the RP, then really that's up to the PCs anyhow. Its not like it would concern me in any way.

And as a mod, not as your character, I was asking if it seemed a feasable thing to attempt.
From my understanding of such things, an event like that, should a good number of PC's get involved, could become a source of much bickering and god modding but on the flip side would present a unique opportunity for some good action and storytelling.
I would bite on that. I have formed an idea on why Iust might join the action.

Aside from a large Purse to the winner as is the standard for an Underworld Pit Fight?
For Iust, theres countless reasons he could get involved.
Link would be a bit trickier.
I had the idea that he may try and assassinate one of the participants. (Most likely an NPC depending on who is involved)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Des Voh

See?
Des just volunteered all four of his characters for the Nar Shadaa fight.
Thats seven right there.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:49 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Aside from a large Purse to the winner as is the standard for an Underworld Pit Fight?
I had the idea that he may try and assassinate one of the participants. (Most likely an NPC depending on who is involved)

That and your Hutt overlord could be sending you out to win him the cash prize and to show off your skills to keep his rivals in line.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:50 pm

If link wins the purse, Ferno's going to catch wind of it though.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:50 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

That and your Hutt overlord could be sending you out to win him the cash prize and to show off your skills to keep his rivals in line.
Most likely both. What are the rules on "accidentally" killing a contestant while in the ring?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:51 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh

See?
Thats seven right there.
Seven? I have one character who would even go close to it, the others are busy with GLF business. Haldir is gone from the RP, I've yet to take him off.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:52 pm

Nelowulf

You think he'd use his real name?
At any rate, if Ferno does hear of him and puts the pieces together, it serves to move the story along.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:53 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Most likely both. What are the rules on "accidentally" killing a contestant while in the ring?

Its a Hutt sponsored fighting tourney.
You think they care?
Its like Mortal Kombat meets Street Fighter in the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:53 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

At any rate, if Ferno does hear of him and puts the pieces together, it serves to move the story along.

Not necessarily, but unless you're going completely incogneto, and if you use force powers (or even that wooden sword of yours) you'll be picked up quite fast. You're not exactly in a safe haven on the glorious jewel, and you're kinda unique when it comes to fighting with weaponry. Your description will only offset what you decided to rename yourself.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:54 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

See?
Thats seven right there.
Seven? I have one character who would even go close to it, the others are busy with GLF business. Haldir is gone from the RP, I've yet to take him off.

well you did say you wanted to kill us.
what better way than this? xd

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:56 pm

Only four people have voted in the Senate... strange... i would have expected eight by now. It may fail due to lack of votes..

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Not necessarily, but unless you're going completely incogneto, and if you use force powers (or even that wooden sword of yours) you'll be picked up quite fast. You're not exactly in a safe haven on the glorious jewel, and you're kinda unique when it comes to fighting with weaponry. Your description will only offset what you decided to rename yourself.

Its naturally going to be a gamble, but what are the odds Ferno's going to have Nal hutta Pay per View?

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Only four people have voted in the Senate... strange... i would have expected eight by now. It may fail due to lack of votes..

Hey, I voted.
So thats one...
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games