Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:54 am
Sin folded her arms and pouted. While the shade was distracted, she picked up a chunk of ice and lobbed it at the back of his head.

The blood stirred and Beelio's voice sounde dout.

"Xion it has been a while. how are you?"

--

Adam laughed. "Ultimate baby sitter? riiight." he smiled and nudged Dougal. "you know, it's good to ahve you back. Properly."

--

Natasha looked at the butterflies and fish in awe.
"wow."

Eve began to explore around a little. She hadn't been there at the time life was created, but could use her senses to examine the georgraphy of teh place. the water seemed to tingle a little. she knew god woudl be close.

"Gabriel wandered around a little on the bottom and then touched at an outcrop of rock. he closed his eyes and tried to visualise that day. Torrential rain and a small pool he, god and lcuifer crownded around. the rocks were in a small ring. he foudn one with hsi fingers taht was farmiliar - volcanic.

"oh! I think we're in the right place."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:05 am
Xion cocked an eyebrow. "Not that I think you actually care but I'm better than I've been," he replied. "The group is continuing to search for the remaining items, but I have someone on the inside.....and I also have Hell's favorite princess it the next room. What would you like me to do with her?"

The Shade turned and hissed angerily at Sin but remained where it was-much to its dissatifaction.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:14 am
Beelio chuckled at xion's perceptiveness.
"you're correct. i don't care. especially how you seem completely incapable of taking down a group of troublemakers who are only multiplying like horny insects. Very dissapointing. As for Lady sin, satan is in no mood for her. i don't want him distracted acting out punishment upon her - we are just about to infiltrate Africa. So guess who became babysitter?" there was another chuckle "incapacitate her, have your way with her - whatever you want. but make sure you know where she is. If she has any information then get it from her. as long as she doesn't die, you should be fine. feed me information as it comes. kill the group."

Sin, meanwhile, smirked at how the shade wsn't reactng and threw more bllocks of ice at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:23 am
Xion narrowed his eyes at the insult. Keep it up and I might do something to purposely piss you off..... Xion thought recalling Gabriel once offering him redemption. I'm the one doing the work and found you the locations to the remaining relics, b*****d.

"Understood," he replied coldly and turned away to see to his guest.

He returned to find Sin amusing herself by abusing his pet. The Shade was beginning to reach his limits-Xion could sense it. "Lucky for you, my employer doesn't want you dead," he said. "Other than that I'm free to do what I wish to you......"

He waited to see her reaction and what she tought he meant by 'free to do as he wished.'  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 am
Sin chucked one last chunk of ice at the shade and turned her attention to him. her heartbeat increased but she remained cool externally. She wasn't a child and she knew hwo to deal with demons.
"is that so? so am i supposed to quiver and enquire as to whether you're a pervert or a sadist? Or are you going to entertain me with a nice sing-song and a cup of hot chocolate, if you so wish. You look the lonely type, or els eyou wouldn't have this little parasite always with you. is he like your teddy bear?"
she flicked her tail over to indicate the shade.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 am
Xion smirked. "I suppose thats one why of looking at it," he replied glancing down at the Shade as he leaned against the cavern wall-denying nothing. "It it makes you more....at ease," he began. "I have no plans to....touch you such a way. I'm not the type and such male desires died out long ago. And as long as you behave no harm should befall you," he said. His thoughts lingered on the part of singing. He once did such a thing to court a woman-a woman who turned out to be a treacherous b*tch who used and betrayed him. That's when his emotions died. When the Shade appeared and took those emotions away and dulled the memories at the price of him being a free meal when needed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 am
Sin sagged a little in relief and then ran a hand through her hair casually.
"I don't promise to behave at all." Though she made no move to rebel. She sigehd and tugged Adam's hood up to keep warm.
"What were you like before a demon, then? You kinda seem the type who was born one."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 am
Xion was amused but the relief he sensed in her and saw the tension ease. "A curious captive aren't you?" he replied but he had to keep her out of Beelio's way. If she grew bored of conversation and tried something there was always a meal in for the Shade to keep her submissive. "I was a born a half-demon actually," he replied silently applauding her observational skills to himself, "and a fool." His eyes went cold at that last bit.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:21 am
"a fool?" sin raised her eyebrow, leaning back. her tail had wrapped several times around herself by now and she was still shivering. She wondered if Xion planned on moving them at all - surely it wasn't pleasent for him either.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 am
Xion observed her discomfort. It must suck to be half reptile in such a place, but he didn't want to move locations just yet. His eyed flashed for a moment a sphere of electiricty appeared close to Sin-it altered between a few colors of bue, orange/yellow, and purple as it sparked. The warmth of the engery radiated from it. It was a small ability he had learned early on. He could maintian it for serverl hours and it would barely affect his energy levels. "I advise not touching it," he replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:38 am
Sins lips twitched as she debated saying thankyou. She instead stubbornly watched it, admiring its beauty.
"You didn't answer my question." she said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 am
"I was foolish enough to think someone actually cared about me and I paid the consequence," Xion replied-his eyes cold and emotionless. "But that problem has been fixed."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 am
"You killed her, then?" Sin suggested  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 am
"Yes," Xion replied bluntly. "Her betrayal I could have let go and moved on from. However, discovering she had terminated the pregancy of my child was not something I took well......an eye for an eye."

So, Xion's little tale of why he became so harden over the years. The Shade wondered over to him side and rested.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:56 am
Sin's eyes softened a little in sympathy. So he had lost a child too?
"How long ago was that?" she asked gently  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games