Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punchIT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:48 am
Leyla Giselle
UglyCoyoteNG
Sakiimi

why can't you go be a jerk somewhere else....
And why can't you be an attention dependnt nitwit elsewere? neutral
Agreed!! biggrin Seriously, you and your alter ego need to stop Sakii. You don't think it was rude for you to insult him in retaliation? Nice way to prove looks don't matter to you.

Dude, I love you and Ng to bits * creepy creepy *, but seriously, Sakii has never done ANYTHING to you. It's true that Shadow is being a d**k on purpose. If that's what he wants to do, well whatever, he'll deal with the consequences on his own later.
Look, these little fights you guys have are juvenille, bitchy, and pointless. Sakii IS an attention whore, if you don't like it, DEAL WITH IT. Don't read her posts. You're entitled not to like her. Next time you see something that makes you mad about eachother, and this goes for both parties, LEAVE IT or take it to the PMs. It's truly attention whorish when you bring a fight to the open for everyone to see. I'm dead serious, these little cat fights have GOT to stop. It is so friggen annoying. You're acting like the girls in my school, and I'm in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Most of you are, or almost are, legally adults, act like it.
All three of you are smart, don't stoop to this level.
I HAD to get that out in the open, please take the rest of this to PM.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:49 am
UglyCoyoteNG
User Image

User Image

Pictures of my baby! This is Goliath, and hes 3 years old! and hes MINE SO NO YOU CANT HAVE HIM *SNAP SNARAL* smile you're alowed to fawn over him though. XD

HOMIGAWD! NG, he's adorable crying ! I'm sooooooooooo jealous right now.  

punchIT

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:38 am
Sabi.exe
UglyCoyoteNG
User Image

User Image

Pictures of my baby! This is Goliath, and hes 3 years old! and hes MINE SO NO YOU CANT HAVE HIM *SNAP SNARAL* smile you're alowed to fawn over him though. XD

HOMIGAWD! NG, he's adorable crying ! I'm sooooooooooo jealous right now.
X3 He whent to petco to see my favorite employee (we go there alot. so everyone knows us.) and he was like biggrin HERRO *kisses* hes adoreable. I really needed him. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:40 am
Sabi.exe
Leyla Giselle
UglyCoyoteNG
Sakiimi

why can't you go be a jerk somewhere else....
And why can't you be an attention dependnt nitwit elsewere? neutral
Agreed!! biggrin Seriously, you and your alter ego need to stop Sakii. You don't think it was rude for you to insult him in retaliation? Nice way to prove looks don't matter to you.

Dude, I love you and Ng to bits * creepy creepy *, but seriously, Sakii has never done ANYTHING to you. It's true that Shadow is being a d**k on purpose. If that's what he wants to do, well whatever, he'll deal with the consequences on his own later.
Look, these little fights you guys have are juvenille, bitchy, and pointless. Sakii IS an attention whore, if you don't like it, DEAL WITH IT. Don't read her posts. You're entitled not to like her. Next time you see something that makes you mad about eachother, and this goes for both parties, LEAVE IT or take it to the PMs. It's truly attention whorish when you bring a fight to the open for everyone to see. I'm dead serious, these little cat fights have GOT to stop. It is so friggen annoying. You're acting like the girls in my school, and I'm in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Most of you are, or almost are, legally adults, act like it.
All three of you are smart, don't stoop to this level.
I HAD to get that out in the open, please take the rest of this to PM.
By the way, this is over, you don't need to start it up. Not only that, it isn't your fight, either.  

UglyCoyoteNG

punchIT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:13 pm
Point taken NG, didn't see Krissim's post XD;;. AND NOW FOR SOME CAMERA WHORING OF MY NEW PINK HAIR~

User Image
User Image
User Image
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/wasabiwaif/IMG_2899.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/wasabiwaif/IMG_2902.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:19 pm
Like the new hair, its shiny ._.  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:24 pm
Krissim mentioned it, and it's been asked, but any more fighting between anyone is to be taken to PMs xp If it's not our fight, we don't want to see it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:30 pm
Af Mas
Krissim mentioned it, and it's been asked, but any more fighting between anyone is to be taken to PMs xp If it's not our fight, we don't want to see it
stressed Its.Over.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:10 pm
I know, but it seems to keep reviving. I'll stop now, cuz it's not my problem, and, well, it's over xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:21 pm
I totally dig the pink, Wasabi!

I went red recently myself..Here's a few new ones.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Photos taken edited by Antony Erchak <3  

JessiCorgi

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:49 pm
damn you beautiful people  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:07 am
Noice Jessi~! You're so pretty biggrin <3  

punchIT

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:16 pm
Rainey_angel81
damn you beautiful people

*hugs you tightly* But you're beautiful as well, Rain  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:17 pm
Leyla Giselle
No offense, Sakii, but all your pics look alike. Same make-up, similiar hair, and similiar poses, and always face shots, nothing more.

Actually, its her photographic style. Photographic styles are just like drawing styles. There are many famous photographers who have only done headshots or maybe nothing lower than the shoulders. Its a type of portrait, not all portraits are full body or torso, there are countless ones out there that are artisitc in composure and timing and yet are only of the face or even half of the face. Criticizing her photographs in that way is very similar to going up to a sketching artist and saying "You're blending your shades wrong" or something.
[/photography nerd]

JessiCorgi
I totally dig the pink, Wasabi!

I went red recently myself..Here's a few new ones.

User Image

Photos taken edited by Antony Erchak <3

You're sooo pretty! I'm so jealous of your hair, and everyone else who's able to dye their hair for that matter. xd I love that last photo, which is why I did not destroy the coding around it. 3nodding Its extremely artistic in many ways and really captures something about you.

[ Grynn Wolf ]

JessiCorgi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:56 am
Thank you, Grynn! heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games