Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:14 pm
HikaruAverra

Evelyn Bruce wasn’t much for the practice of keeping people as property. They were too high maintenance. But circumstances were forcing her to find a subordinate with unquestioning loyalty, no background to check, and with a measure of humility. She didn’t expect to find anyone at this emporium of crimes against humanity, but she was desperate enough to look.

“Granny, don’t look down on me now,” she muttered as she walked down the rows of cages.

There weren’t many people here, which was probably a good thing. Evelyn was about to leave when something caught her eye. Or rather, someone. A little Kitsune huddled in the corner of her cage. Poor thing was skin-and-bones, dull eyed with fatalism, and rank. Evi tried not to wrinkle her nose as she banged on the cage bars.

“Kitten—are you catatonic or what?” she called.

((Hows this?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:30 pm
Seinaru's Ears Perked as she heard the Approaching footsteps, forcing her to look up. she came face to face with a woman, her tails twitching lightly. As much as she wished she could reply, she couldnt. Not with the collar around her neck.
The Kitsune motioned with her hands, making a cutting motion on her neck, and then proceeding to make a line between their foreheads, trying to communicate, if Vainly.

(( Of course! although it would be nice to Find your Character's Profile ^^; ))  

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 pm
"So you can't speak?" Evelyn guessed. That was perfect. The kitsune kept making motions. "But your psychic..." Maybe not so perfect, but...useful. Very useful. "Anyone home?" she called out to the mostly-empty room. "I could use a sales associate or something!"

((I'm working on it. I made a "home" if you want to check that out.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 pm
She Smiled and Nodded, Confirming her Telepathy. For the first time in years, her tails were making swishes in the air. Someone could Understand her Crude Motions, combined with her desperate Demeanor. She Hoped this woman would Take her, and not leave her like many others.

The Older Shopkeeper walked over to the Young Woman, Glaring down at Seinaru. "You dont want this one Do you? She's a Dangerous Menace to any owner, and not worth the Time, Effort or Money. The only Reason she is here is so she can be Contained from the world." The Older woman snarled.

Seinaru Looked Pleadingly up at her Possible new owner, Her Eyes Begging for Freedom, Even if its with her.

(Okay. My Length's tend to Fluctuate, and Im sorry about that. ^^: )  

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 pm
Evi saw how desperate the poor creature was, and it tugged on a particularly tender heart string.

"I do want her," she told the old woman. "If she's not worth much money, all the better since I'm a little short on funds this month. Besides, she's a mute, right? I need that in my line of work."

((Mine too. I'll put up with yours if you put up with mine. biggrin ))

((Her profile is posted. It's mostly finished. I just need to draw a picture for her.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 pm
"Its your funeral. Shes only 5 Dollars." The Shopkeeper Hobbled over to the counter, only to come back with the paperwork, and a thick chain, similar to the one holding her to the wall of her cage. Seinaru's Tails were Swishing in Unison, the length of Fur making a slight sound in the air, her excitement contained as she realized she was being taken. she couldn't contain the Smile plastered across her face though.

(Im a Flexible and Patient Person, so Of course =P ))  

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 pm
"Done!" Evi cried. $5 for a half-decent deck hand was too good to be true, but if it wasn't true, she didn't have much to loose. She signed the paperwork with her usual un-readable scrawl and patiently waited for the girl to be let out of her cage. "There's a key to that fugly collar she's wearing, right? My line of work requires...subtly."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 pm
The Shopkeeper Looked over at the Girl, and then back at Seinaru, Taking the collar Off Reluctantly. "Be Careful with her." The Lady grumbled as she walked away, leaving the two to leave. She Smiled as the Telepathic Thought Crept from Seinaru to her New Mistress, Penetrating her Mind and making itself Known.  

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:30 pm
Evi blinked in shock as she heard the girl's gratitude. It wasn't just the words, but the emotion as well.

"That's going to take some getting used to," she said softly. She led the way out of the market and into the open air, talking all the while. "In the mean time, do you have any clothes? No--never mind. Whatever you have, leave it behind. I'll get you fresh duds. I don't want you bringing any vermin aboard. I run a clean ship." Then she paused. "You don't get seasick or anything, do you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 pm
Seinaru Shakes her head. She was transferred on Multiple boats to ship her to this shop, Leaving her used to Boats. She Referred to the clothing she currently wore, the Mess of Scrap Cloth and Stitches. he was rather embarassed about it, but She couldnt be Modest as a pet most of the time.  

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:42 pm
"We'll definitely have to get you something new. Come on--my motorcycle is over this way," she indicated. When they reached the beat up bike, Evi passed her the small backup helmet she kept in the saddlebags. "Here. Now hold on tight and don't let your tails get caught in the wheels."

((Do you want to RP the whole shopping trip or do you want to skip the details and go straight to the boat?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 pm
Curling the tails about her self like a Belt, she Gets onto the bike after her Mistress, slipping on the helmet. She put her arm's around her Waist, holding on as the bike Zipped off, the wheels Screeching momentarily.

(( Lets skip the Shopping and head to the boat. We can always Describe what my character is wearing at a later date.))  

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

ChampangeSuga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:41 pm
Marie Boubin

User Image

A large,burly guard walked through the warehouse with a small body in his arms. He walked over to a tall, skinny cage and opened it. Using chains from the top,he chained the body in so it hung from the top. The body was of a young girl, around 18 or 19. She was skinny but had a rather attractive body. From her three collars hung eight little charms which included an hourglass, a rose, a lollipop, a spatula, a large bell, numbers, a book, and a whip. Her three collars, weren't tight around her neck but shimmered in the light. One was hot pink, another was blue and the last was red. The girl slowly began to awaken as the guard slammed the barred door shut. Trying to rub her eyes, she found her hands above her head and concluding she was standing. With a small huff, the girl looked up and into the warehouse, her bright teal eyes shinning as she hoped for a new master.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
ScarletFrost
User Image tamara smiled at the person "o-o-ok" she stammered standing up  

Nervena

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:31 pm
Nervena

Scarlet sank her fingers into the lock of the cage as if the poor quality steel was soft clay. She wrenched the door open with a shriek and then extended her hand to Tamara.

"I'm planning to spend the summer somewhere tropical this year. Do you have any suggestions?" Scarlet invited.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff