Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:40 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The trip back from the Hidden Dead was made in haste for Eiju, seeings as if he was caught he would have called down the wrath of the entire Kama clan, and then the village, maybe even the entire vortex region for what he had just done. So he though he was better off not caught.

He flew to Ifuuki's lab on the back of his fastest bat that could carry himself and his new pakage's wieght. He saw commotion out front so he went in one of the 'back doors' that had been created, though they changed randomly position every day or so to keep them hidden to anyone who didn't know where to look. Eiju dropped of his pakage and put it in a safe place before going to see what was happening.

"What he saw was laughable to him. A crack team had been assembled in response to Kyo's raid Eiju assumed. And it looked to not even have a jounin level amoung to bunch, of course he could be wrong, but as he watched from the shadows, he didn't se anything that rather impressed upon him the need to even fight. One of the ninja was downed by Ifuuki's pet, Muuga, that seemed to piss the hell out of the boy she died saving.

Eiju saw Ifuuki as she went back inside and followed her. He came out of the sahdows like he normally did and said, "Why are you guys taking so long so long with these losers? Having a little too much fun are we?"

Ifuuki smiled without looking. "You can smell battle for miles can't you Eiju?" she replied as she injected Ra with a powerful paralizing agent. "Why should I kill them outright when I can study them? This one here has an interesting KG...."
"Yeah, you're screwed when my brother comes back from the Chuunin exam, he'll cut you up into pieces. An' by the way you should call back you friends if you value there lives," Ra spat at Ifuuki.

"I don't remember asking for your opinion!" Ifuuki shouted as Ra. She kicked him hard in the side. Turning to Eiju, she smiled. Excuse me for a moment."
Running outside she scanned the area. Yajiro was gone, Geku and the girl had stopped fighting for some reason, and Muuga had exploded. "I can't leave you fools to do anything!" She spotted the leader and jumped in front of him. "So. You destroyed #243. Congradulations."
Senji saw Ifuuki and snarled and leapt on her. Biting and punching. No organization in his techniques, just random punches.
Senji's attack was causing wounds all over Ifuuki's body. She laughed. "Futile!" With lightning speed she injected him with the rest of the paralizing agent she had on her. After the attack subsided and he was struggling to move, she turn and shouted into the forest. "Geku! Come here!"
Senji looked up at Ifuuki shut his eyes and opened them again. He looked like the normal boy he had been before the inciedent. As the moment passed, he reverted back into the savage beast he was and attempted to attack Ifuuki once again, but fell hard on the ground. Geku appeared behind Ifuuki.
"You called?" He asked her.

Ifuuki eyed Senji. How can he fight so hard against the agent? Odd...
Turning to Geku she raised an eyebrow. "Where is that girl you were fighting?"
"I'm out of here league. Besides... She's far too young. But then again? When has that stopped me. Shii shii shii" Geku said airly.

Ifuuki laughed. "What was that Geku? I can't quite hear you."
"Hmn? Oh, what can I do for you? Geku said snapping back to reality.

Ifuuki lifted Senji onto her shoulder. "Take me to the girl."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:44 am
Dragon Sneeze
"Only if you hold my hand," Geku said with a laugh as he lead her to Mai's... 'spirit'.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:47 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Only if you hold my hand," Geku said with a laugh as he lead her to Mai's... 'spirit'.
Ifuuki smiled. Geku was acting a bit strangly.
Upon examining Mai, she turned to Geku. "She's willed herself unsubtantial somehow. I predict she can still be manipulated by chakra. Can you make a chakra net of some kind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:54 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Upon examining Mai, she turned to Geku. "She's willed herself unsubtantial somehow. I predict she can still be manipulated by chakra. Can you make a chakra net of some kind?"
Geku looked at Ifuuki. "Huh? Oh yeah," Geku preformed a string of handseals. "Rei Ningyo, Chakra Kumonosu (Sprit Puppet, Chakra Spider Web)" Geku said as a blue net imprisoned Mai.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:54 am
Ganeni got closer to the lab. Just a few more meters and then he'd be able to take revenge on Ifuuki. When he got to the lab he found 3 dead guards and there was huge fight. But Ganeni arrived to late to be part of it. He shaked his head and entered the lab, growing pointy bones from his shoulders and pulled out another bone from his palm. That would be his weapon. His bone Katana. He continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:55 am
Cybercoin
Ganeni got closer to the lab. Just a few more meters and then he'd be able to take revenge on Ifuuki. When he got to the lab he found 3 dead guards and there was huge fight. But Ganeni arrived to late to be part of it. He shaked his head and entered the lab, growing pointy bones from his shoulders and pulled out another bone from his palm. That would be his weapon. His bone Katana. He continued.
One of Kai's spirit scouts flew in front of Ganeni as if trying to warn him.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:58 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Only if you hold my hand," Geku said with a laugh as he lead her to Mai''s... ''spirit''.
Upon examining Mai, she turned to Geku. "She''s willed herself unsubtantial somehow. I predict she can still be manipulated by chakra. Can you make a chakra net of some kind?"
Geku looked at Ifuuki. "Huh? Oh yeah," Geku preformed a string of handseals. "Rei Ningyo, Chakra Kumonosu (Sprit Puppet, Chakra Spider Web)" Geku said as a blue net imprisoned Mai.

Mai shouted. "No! Leave me alone!"
Ifuuki laughed. "I''m going to have to devise a cage for her. Come." She began to walk toward the lab, and noticed Zasumaru on the ground. Her interest piqued, she picked it up and continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:00 am
After noticing the spirit he sensed 2 people coming. He quickly jumped aside and hid in the darkness.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:06 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Only if you hold my hand," Geku said with a laugh as he lead her to Mai''s... ''spirit''.
Upon examining Mai, she turned to Geku. "She''s willed herself unsubtantial somehow. I predict she can still be manipulated by chakra. Can you make a chakra net of some kind?"

Ifuuki laughed. "I''m going to have to devise a cage for her. Come." She began to walk toward the lab, and noticed Zasumaru on the ground. Her interest piqued, she picked it up and continued.
Geku snapped around. "Don't touch that!" Geku yelled the first time infront of Ifuuki. He snatched the sword from Ifuuki.
"They're just kids" Geku said without looking at Ifuuki. He carried on walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:06 am
The spirit scout that had warned Ganeni floated into the ground. Third gate first primary lock is unsealed. Kai thought to himself.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:12 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Geku snapped around. "Don't touch that!" Geku yelled the first time infront of Ifuuki. He snatched the sword from Ifuuki.

Ifuuki laghed. "I hate children. I've hated them since I was one. They are weak, they whine, and are frightened easily. I hate them." She stopped and stared into the bushed on one side of the entrance. After a few uneasy moments, she continued inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:20 am
Ganeni held his breath as Ifuuki watched the bush he was in. It was like she looked right through him yet not noticing him. Then he saw something that looked like Mai, trapped on a net of Chakra. His rage only amplified at the sight of this. What was she doing here and why does she look like that? Those were the questions that were roaming in his mind.

After Ifuuki, someone he didn't know and Mai entered the lab he stayed on the bush a little longer and grew sharp pointed bones from his elbows and knees. Then very small pointed ones on his knuckles. Now he was ready. He prepared to make his move.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:24 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki laghed. "I hate children. I've hated them since I was one. They are weak, they whine, and are frightened easily. I hate them." She stopped and stared into the bushed on one side of the entrance. After a few uneasy moments, she continued inside.
Geku followed her, not even sure what had gotten over him.
"Uh, sorry about that, Ifuuki" Geku said scratching his head. He put Mai down and headed to a near-by sofa. He sank into it and layed Zasumaru against the wall.
"So, what do you need with to do with these kids?" Geku asked Ifuuki casually. Kyouryoku walked in through the entrance. He tossed a scroll to Ifuuki. "Read it" Kyou said. With that he wandered into somewhere, no doubt dark and gloomy so that he could... 'Reflect'.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:27 am
The other three spirit scouts went into the ground near the area located near Ifuuki's lab. The second, third and forth primary gates are opened. The underworld is unleashed. Kai thought as the ground where the spirit scouts had lowered themselves turned to stagnent swamp and spread out as trees became black jagged diamonds. Until the area around Ifuuki's lab became a forest of black stone and darkness. "This is my limit." Kai said as the seal on the ground around him moved inwards and entered the scars on his body. Kai lost consiousness as he fell backwards the scars on his body opening up and bleeding.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:29 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Geku followed her, not even sure what had gotten over him.
"Uh, sorry about that, Ifuuki" Geku said scratching his head. He put Mai down and headed to a near-by sofa. He sank into it and layed Zasumaru against the wall.
"So, what do you need with to do with these kids?" Geku asked Ifuuki casually. Kyouryoku walked in through the entrance. He tossed a scroll to Ifuuki. "Read it" Kyou said. With that he wandered into somewhere, no doubt dark and gloomy so that he could... 'Reflect'.

Catching the scroll, Ifuuki chuckled. "People keep bringin me scrolls. I'm flattered."
She opened it and gazed at its contents. "This...hmm... very interesting." she dumped Senji on the ground next to Ra. "Geku. Put these two in cage one and cage seven respectively. I need to design that cage for the girl."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games