Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:01 pm
Meena landed and slowed back to the speed she was normally at. she continued at a nice brisk trot. "If you want to loose yeah lets race?" she sped up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:43 pm
"Your on sister!" Sarafina said flapping her wings. She jumped to the side and zoomed in the air. "See you later!" Sarafina said flying past the trees. She flapped her wings faster and faster watching all the tress in her way. "Come on!" Sarafina said.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:09 am
He halts to a stop behind Meena* "Sure but I'm not the one whose gonna lose." He says laughing walking up next to Meena*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:49 pm
Meena smacked his face with her tail. she smiled and dug her claws into the ground and took off a blur against the trees. "Thats not fair. It's a foot race not a fly race. I can't fly!" she howled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:04 pm
"Well, no one ever said anything. About flying or running. Fine I will go easy," Sarafina said slowing down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:56 pm
Meena shook her head and sped up. If you looked at her past by she was a ghost. going so fast you wouldn't know if she was an animal or a spirit of one. "Don't need to take it easy on me" she howled up to the flying wolf.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:06 pm
"If you say so," Sarafina said zooming up above the trees. She flapped her wings far and wide. Her wings speed up and went faster. She lowered her head to help cut through the air and go faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:34 pm
Meena shook her head and kept close behind and under Saraphina.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:49 pm
Sarafina did flips in the air and twists and turns. Just a playful race but fast. Sarafina still at a steedy but fast pace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:07 pm
He takes off after the two after jumping into the trees jumping branch to branch* "Aw come on Sarafina it's a race to show whose the best. It wouldn't be much of a challange if you slowed down."  

Azriel_AOD

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:34 pm
"I know just waiting for that moment," Sarafina said speeding up a bit. Her wings flapped againest the trees. She zoomed again up and fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:26 pm
"Now that's more like it." He says as he speed up to a blur among the trees*  

Azriel_AOD

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:33 am
"You haven't seen any thing yet," Sarafina howled across the sky. She let her wings go out and far as they would flapped them faster and faster. Every time she flapped her speed went up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:43 pm
He smiles and disappears as leaves take his place. He then appears out next to your left wing*  

Azriel_AOD

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:52 am
"Bring it on!" Sarafina howled. She flew back down into the trees. Sarafina slowed down to Meena. "So where and when does this race end?" Sarafina asked.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games