Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:21 am
Magnus Ignatius
teeth removed, sounds like fun.

i am ok,just annoyed with tekken 5 as i have already said.

i am also pleased that with my star wars guild- the new storyline is starting to take shape nicely

RAWR! If you're too frustrated with the game, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands for you.

Sorry, but I am a huge Tekken 3 fan, I had no idea 5 was already out. Must. Purchase. o_0  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:28 am
i love tekken 3 as well

tekken 5 was released last week, but i got it about 3 days ago. i did not like tekken 4 or tag, but the storyline was all that interested me

the big problem is the difficult of the game increases to quickly

and the new character are great- revan is a blade look alike, feng is really strong and christe is hot and moves nicely  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:31 am
Yes, because the fact that she's hot increased your impression of the game. >_>

I didn't mind Tag, it was basically the NTSC version of Tekken 3, with the tag option and a crap load of more characters. Oh, and better graphics.

Tekken 4 was a bit shmeh. I stil enjoyed it, but 3 was still always the best.

I better be getting myself a copy of 5 soon, because I had a whole bunch of friends who I put onto Tekkn 3. God I miss that game. We'd spend entire nights playing nothing but. A friend and I spent however long it took to get Mokujin 100 play counts, to see if we could unlock a new costume. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:40 am
no i did not find out about her until i got the game- she is like eddy but much cooler

what got me was the fact that it is tekken 5 and nothing else

whats your fav character? mine is yoshimistu- the ability to heal mid fight is great  

iamNOTanidiot

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:41 am
no i did not find out about her until i got the game- she is like eddy but much cooler

what got me was the fact that it is tekken 5 and nothing else

whats your fav character? mine is yoshimistu- the ability to heal mid fight is great  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:42 am
Magnus Ignatius

Understood.

Hmmm... I use Xiayou as my character, so I'm best with her. I also like Jin and Hworang. I used to use Yoshimitsu as my character, and I still use him from time to time, but I preffer the affirmentioned three characters to him.

Eddy is the hack character. razz  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:46 am
xiayou is funky and i have extreme difficult using her- i am not the best at flowing fighting styles

and thats why i like yoshimistu- you can attack quickly, run back and then jump in again. that is also why i like bryan fury, paul and jack.

and what pisses me of is that i did a one ko with jack and can not remember the combination gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:56 am
Magnus Ignatius
xiayou is funky and i have extreme difficult using her- i am not the best at flowing fighting styles

and thats why i like yoshimistu- you can attack quickly, run back and then jump in again. that is also why i like bryan fury, paul and jack.

and what pisses me of is that i did a one ko with jack and can not remember the combination gonk

Hehehe, I'm sure it's probably hidden on the internet somewhere. Try www.gamefaqs.com. 3nodding

Yeah, I'm very used to Xiayou's style. Because I played it so much, I was able to develop a number of different chained moves, that if not blocked, would leave the opponent KO-ed.

Of course, it's been a while since I played, so I'd probably just fall flat on my face. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:59 am
ill figure it out eventually, i hate looking up listing online because thats when you find cheats and i dont want cheats

you would most likely fall flat on your face anyway- like see does in the victory frame very funny

i also hate fighting nina and law- i just never seem to beat them quickly or eaisly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:08 am
Magnus Ignatius
ill figure it out eventually, i hate looking up listing online because thats when you find cheats and i dont want cheats

you would most likely fall flat on your face anyway- like see does in the victory frame very funny

i also hate fighting nina and law- i just never seem to beat them quickly or eaisly

I'm used to Law, because one of my friends used to use him all the time as well. I know the tactics, and he can be very cheap at times. xp

I don't think there are cheats for Tekken 5. At gamefaqs, it's all catagortised anyway, so you're not going to stumble onto cheats anyway. They'll just have some very, very in-depth tutorials on using characters, and unlockables etc. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:10 am
gah, sorry it took me so long to reply...was off lurking the net...
then gaia crashed on my comp...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:11 am
i am going to wait until i can not do any more before looking things in the net

i know there is more charaters to unlock- i have most of the main ones done like kanga, wang, bruce and kuma done, plus some nice newbies

also the secondary game- Devil Within- is really cool  

iamNOTanidiot

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:13 am
ethuil
its all good, wellzy and i have just been typical males and talking about video games  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:15 am
Magnus Ignatius
i am going to wait until i can not do any more before looking things in the net

i know there is more charaters to unlock- i have most of the main ones done like kanga, wang, bruce and kuma done, plus some nice newbies

also the secondary game- Devil Within- is really cool

Don't spoil the game for me dammit! gonk

Nah I'm just kidding. I really want this game now. xd

Welcome back Ethuil, Gaia crashed for a short while, but it didn't last too long.  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:17 am
Magnus Ignatius
ethuil
its all good, wellzy and i have just been typical males and talking about video games

oh orsm... smile  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games