Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:48 am
.Krazy.Kira.
@@ I looked in ALL the stickies and I couldn't find an Intro thread, and I'm going crazy.

*likes Intro threads*

Anywho, I guess I'll just do that here.

Name: Kira
Other stuffs: Hmm, well I'm probably going to be like, looked down upon, but ah well. Truth is I'm a new Star Wars fan. Just recently got into it when Episode III came out. *hides* But in that time I've watched all the Movies, and I'm trying to find all the books, but my town sucks.

Eh...Hi.
See Nelo? I told you there were too many stickies!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:27 pm
Ryunosuke the White
.Krazy.Kira.
@@ I looked in ALL the stickies and I couldn't find an Intro thread, and I'm going crazy.

*likes Intro threads*

Other stuffs: Hmm, well I'm probably going to be like, looked down upon, but ah well. Truth is I'm a new Star Wars fan. Just recently got into it when Episode III came out. *hides* But in that time I've watched all the Movies, and I'm trying to find all the books, but my town sucks.

Eh...Hi.
I think I'll make my intro in here as well.

My Name is Schuette(Shoe-T) it's my last name
I too just started getting into star wars in the beginning of the school year, last september. And I've started getting into the books. I've always been a star wars fan but until now ive really been getting into it. Me and my friends have made countless star wars movies, and im just trying to get into star wars more deeply. If you know a good book for me please PM or just tell me. Thank you  

mic schuette

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:38 pm
PloKoon23
Ryunosuke the White
.Krazy.Kira.

*likes Intro threads*

Eh...Hi.

I too just started getting into star wars in the beginning of the school year, last september. And I've started getting into the books. I've always been a star wars fan but until now ive really been getting into it. Me and my friends have made countless star wars movies, and im just trying to get into star wars more deeply. If you know a good book for me please PM or just tell me. Thank you
I love your avi ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:23 pm
Ryunosuke the White
.Krazy.Kira.

*likes Intro threads*

Eh...Hi.

fine. No stickys at all. We'll delete all those threads. especially since none of them really have anything to do with the guild.

Not all the stickys are there because they are popular or mindbusting. Some are just for records for the GAs to make sure we have a place to put the things.

Like Bios for the RPs. We don't need a thread for that, but it is kinda nice to have a place to look up someone's bio instead of going through page by page and wasting time in the RP.

And the resolution history is my little thing. That's about the only one I can really find that could be deleted with nobody crying over anything...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:17 pm
Nelowulf
Ryunosuke the White
.Krazy.Kira.

*likes Intro threads*

Eh...Hi.

fine. No stickys at all. We'll delete all those threads. especially since none of them really have anything to do with the guild.

Not all the stickys are there because they are popular or mindbusting. Some are just for records for the GAs to make sure we have a place to put the things.

Like Bios for the RPs. We don't need a thread for that, but it is kinda nice to have a place to look up someone's bio instead of going through page by page and wasting time in the RP.

And the resolution history is my little thing. That's about the only one I can really find that could be deleted with nobody crying over anything...

nobody besides you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:27 pm
Nelowulf
Ryunosuke the White
.Krazy.Kira.

*likes Intro threads*

Eh...Hi.

Hehe ^^
I know, some of that stuff is needed, but...

~Dhali.Llama~

mic schuette

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:03 pm
Ryunosuke the White
PloKoon23
Ryunosuke the White
.Krazy.Kira.

*likes Intro threads*

Eh...Hi.

I love your avi ^^
Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:39 pm
PloKoon23
Ryunosuke the White
PloKoon23
Ryunosuke the White
.Krazy.Kira.

*likes Intro threads*

Eh...Hi.

I love your avi ^^
Thanks
I need an Angelic Scarf... then my avi'll be pimpin 3nodding  

~Dhali.Llama~

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:09 pm
I love my kitty! I'm gonna hug it, and squeeze it, and love it forever and ever and ever!

Kitty: FOR GOD'S SAKE, HELP ME!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:12 pm
Darkened Angel
I love my kitty! I'm gonna hug it, and squeeze it, and love it forever and ever and ever!

Kitty: FOR GOD'S SAKE, HELP ME!

heheheh... Elmyra..  

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:25 pm
I hope this link works:

http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2674673&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=channel&data=4

It should go straight to a clip where Tom Cruise goes Palpy on Oprah.

It may or may not play a commercial 1st.

EDIT: Hmm... It seems you have to close that Leaving Gaia warning message for it to load right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:52 pm
Darkened Angel
I hope this link works:

http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2674673&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=channel&data=4

EDIT: Hmm... It seems you have to close that Leaving Gaia warning message for it to load right.

someone on gaia has that in their siggy...  

Nospai Deathous

mic schuette

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:33 pm
Ryunosuke the White
PloKoon23
Ryunosuke the White
PloKoon23
Ryunosuke the White
.Krazy.Kira.

*likes Intro threads*

Eh...Hi.

I love your avi ^^
Thanks
I need an Angelic Scarf... then my avi'll be pimpin 3nodding
lol oh yea!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:48 pm
Hello all my drunk mean lousley villans and jedi!!!!  

Huor_Ar-Feiniel

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:23 am
Darkened Angel
I hope this link works:

Watch a bunch of girls in bikinis: http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2673367&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=channel&data=4

Watch Tetris come to real life: http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2673363&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=product&data=null

And finally, learn how to dance like a white guy: http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2667867&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=product&data=null  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games