Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:17 pm
"yes really" she said smiling "now we both need are rest so rest with me?" she asked kissing him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:19 pm
"Yes...I will...really.." He looks at the chair which he had destroyed in his nightmare. "One problem. My 'bed' has been destroyed.." Nightbane couldn't help laughing at what he did although sorry that he did it.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:20 pm
she laughs "i dont mind sharing" she said looking at the chair then back at him "the beds big enough, i dont mind"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm
"Um..are you sure..." Nightbane felt flushed as he hadn't been this close to a woman since his family...  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:24 pm
she smiles "yes i dont mind" she turns and lays down on the bed, she moves over so he has room  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:25 pm
"Uh...ok...I guess." Nightbane lies down and looks up to the ceiling. He felt...oddly comfortable.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:28 pm
she smiles softly and snuggles under the covers, she looks at him "rest okay" she said snuggling closer to him and closing her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:31 pm
Nightbane pushed some of her hair from her face and said, "Good night." He then looked up. He couldn't sleep. The nightmare had an affect over him. It had some control over his temper even though it wasn't real. He may end up hurting Bella if he fell asleep.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:32 pm
she sighs wrapping an arm around him, she smiles softly "good night" she said before slowly falling asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm
Nightbane looked at her, How could I explain it to her...that I am cursed...that inevitably the people that are connected to me...will...die... Nightbane thought. ...or I will... Nightbane concentrated. He wouldn't use it anymore. The madness...the last time it killed his family...he wouldn't do this to his friends...

"William...you need to be taught your lesson.."

Nightbane remembered what his brother said to himself over and over in each nightmare. Each time he had one, his brother seemed to get a stronger hold of him during it.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:39 pm
she slightly opens her eyes "whats wrong?" she asked looking at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:42 pm
Nightbane looked at her. He thought of telling her it was nothing but...he considered another option. "It's...something..can I trust you? If I tell you will you promise to not tell anyone anything?"  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 pm
she looks at him then nodds "yes you can trust me..and i promise i wont tell"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Nightbane thinks for a while of where to start. "Um first...my name...isn't Nightbane. It's my name as a hybrid. But before that...before I became what I am...I was William." He looked at her. "My last name being Wither."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:50 pm
"william wither.." she said thinking "umm okay" she looks at him "so why did you change your name?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games