Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:47 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Ew dont touch me I dont know were those hands have been!" Sam open's her eye's so innocent and beautifully "Were are they fighting? are they still in Hell?"
yes there still in hell and i washed my hands in the wash room i just cant find the bath room

"Oh no, My dads going to literally throw me in Lava!!Im in so much trouble! I really hope he doesnt give me to Freddy!!Just the thought of Freddy, Omg Ew Im going to die! WERE ARE THEY??!!!"
kevin:the front yard of the manor
kevin:whos freddy?

"Thank you! Freddy is A Giant snake, He's going to eat me for the 3rd time I just know it!!" Sam starts running for the exit
kevin:eat you for the third time?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:50 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Ew dont touch me I dont know were those hands have been!" Sam open's her eye's so innocent and beautifully "Were are they fighting? are they still in Hell?"
yes there still in hell and i washed my hands in the wash room i just cant find the bath room

"Oh no, My dads going to literally throw me in Lava!!Im in so much trouble! I really hope he doesnt give me to Freddy!!Just the thought of Freddy, Omg Ew Im going to die! WERE ARE THEY??!!!"

"Thank you! Freddy is A Giant snake, He's going to eat me for the 3rd time I just know it!!" Sam starts running for the exit

She yells to him "You really dont wanna know!!" She gets to the door and pushes it open and looks for Soren and Cole she see's them and yells at them ANGRILY "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MY DAD KILL YOU AND THROW ME TO FREDDY?!!!!!"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She yells to him "You really dont wanna know!!" She gets to the door and pushes it open and looks for Soren and Cole she see's them and yells at them ANGRILY "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MY DAD KILL YOU AND THROW ME TO FREDDY?!!!!!"
kevin:actually soren just got dragged into it he hasent fought yet its cole an his sister apparently oh and you can see again good to hear  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:55 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kevin:actually soren just got dragged into it he hasent fought yet its cole an his sister apparently oh and you can see again good to hear
Falls to her knees "I really dont want to be digested agen"
(Ill be back soon, gotta walk back to my house lol)  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Falls to her knees "I really dont want to be digested agen"
(Ill be back soon, gotta walk back to my house lol)

kevin:and i thought that you seeing me in my underwear was bad he digests you and then makes uou come out the other end eww{kk}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:00 pm
grrrr brother!!! get back here and die like a man! you half wit! - chirriri throws soren back at cole-  

Ashi-Ashi

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:01 pm
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
dunkler o_O

cole terns to her and kiks her in the head
im no dog you old bat

oh thats riggght -shakes head a bit- so sorry
i forgot get~ you dont even have anoghf mut in you to beconserd a dog!
-swings pan up hitting him between the legs-

that herts
cole starts to fall bot befor he hits the grond he flis at kevin and soren
soren grabs him mid fall and stops him from crashing into kevin
soren:hey kevins gooing to be a father
kevin:a**
soren:i heard that

cole grabs soren and tosis him at my sis
soren:basterd

i know but its beter then a mutt soren  
[is back from making interesting art :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Ashi-Ashi

Ashi-Ashi
grrrr brother!!! get back here and die like a man! you half wit! - chirriri throws soren back at cole-

((oi yea me and brother are back...sorrys of the delay))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:02 pm
Ashi-Ashi
soren:i feel like a haky sack  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:05 pm
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi

cole kiks soren back
im no humin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:06 pm
(hey im back, wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:07 pm
batters up!
-chiriri hits soren back at cole using the frying pan as a bat-
your right...your just a flat chested little girl. my bad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
(hey im back, wat i miss?)

[Nothing really... .. only me getting bored]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:08 pm
dunkler o_O
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi

cole kiks soren back
im no humin
soren:please stop kicking me around  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games