Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:24 pm
Visas sees this male and wonders. She put he pup in a nice safe warm place and she dives into the water silently.

She comes around and comes up from the water infront of Kananame.

"Hey... what you doing here?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:27 pm
Kaname Glanced at her then stood tall "Wandering. y dose it matter?"  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:29 pm
"Cause, considering am a water wolf.... I can wonder too."

Visas climbed out of the water infront of him as her tounge took in his scent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:32 pm
Kaname took a few steps back giving her room. He stared at her, his eyes showing wisdom and sorrow.

Lurana woke up seeing a black fmale wolof standing over her. She shot off away from her feling fear, As Lukrana ran she forgot why she was here. Lurana came to teh lagoon and stared at Kaname shocked. "K-Kan?"

He turned his head enough to glance at her. Kaname bowed his head then looked back at Visas  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:34 pm
Visas head shunk abit as her ears folded back seeing the other female, they clearly knew each other.

Visas looked up at him.

"I am Visas," she said lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:39 pm
Kaname bowed his head "i am Kaname"

Lurana knew not to interupt Kaname but she couldn't help it, she walked up to Visas and Kaname smiling. she licked Kanme happily and smiled "Hey dad"

Kaname smiled at Lurana then focused his attention back on Visas.  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Visas faked a smiee to Kaname.

"I.. Have a pup to tend to."

She spread her fake smile at him.

"It was good to meet you though."

She turned her self and trotted off to Ginger and picked her up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm
Kaname watched Visas go and sighed, he turned back to Lurana and smiled. "Hello my daughter. I see you've taken your mothers fur at last." He nudged her as they began walking together.

Lurana watched her father in growled softly. "Father....you haven't been taking care fo yourself....You need to be a wolf, not an elder. Sir...please...."

Kaname growled deeply, a dark grey male wlf walked from behind a tree and blinked seeing Lurana. Drake shook his head and walked towards Roxan, the female interested him.

(XD I just remembered him, Lol)  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:53 pm
Visas watched them from the brush. Kaname had a daughter which mostly meaned he had a mate, Visas was drepressed enough as it is. She was a different breed of wolf, one she thought she would never live. Her frills back against her head completly as she kept Ginger warm with her tail.

She began to sing a sea lullaby. She sang with graditude and mistfortune, deep in her voice. She sange loud but yet softly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:57 pm
Both Kaname and Lurana stopped walking and listened as Visas sang. Kaname looked down at his daughter and remembered his lost mate. He closed his eyes and layed down.

Lurana wined softly. She sat next to her father and stared at teh sky, SHe wished she could find someone to take care of her father, and someone she could care for. She closed her eyes and leet her silver fur gleam as her emotions flared  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:59 pm
Visas hadn't reliezed how loud she sang and became embarressed, she ducked under some bushes ashamed of herself.

She licked Ginger and trotted off for the lagoon's farest side.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:04 pm
Lurana opened her golden eyes, she glanced at her father then stood and ran after Visas, she quickly caught up to her and smiled warmly, softly she said, stareing at Visas' fur "You sing beautifully"

Kaname opened his left, golden eye and watched his daughter follow Visas. He chuckled and closed his eye again.  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:07 pm
Visas got scared for a moment shrinking down almost to the ground then stood almost tall.

"Thank you..." she said more less drepressed.

She licked her paws and around her muzzle. Her frills pulled back as much as they could and her bright spring green eyes dimed at many thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 pm
Lurana nudged Visas gentally and wispered you are a beautiful water wolf. I've seen only 3 of ur kind in my lifetime. My father has seen more. I envy you Visas..." Slowly Lurana turned away from Visas and walked to a cave and layed down. she closed her eyes and wined loudly feeling alone, her lifes story. alone, in the dark in teh cold, and feeling nothing but sorrow.

Kaname stood, walked to a tree, and layed under it  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:14 pm
"How could you envy me? I'm a fish..."

Visas noticed her pain in her scent but she wanted to ask about her father.

"Who is your father?"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games