Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:57 pm
*giggles* ^.^ so how is ya all?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:59 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Fantabulous.  

Eddily

Eluned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:59 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Not bad here. Finally saw a LOST thingy at the GG, now I'm wating to spot Dom Monaghan somewhere. *drools*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:02 pm
Eluned
Sura Tokaniku

Not bad here. Finally saw a LOST thingy at the GG, now I'm wating to spot Dom Monaghan somewhere. *drools*

not sure what all dat is ^^;

Eddily
Fantabulous.

^.^ wonderduferus  

Skuger Moonclaw

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:04 pm
Sura Tokaniku
*A loud rumbling sound, fallowed by a hard quacking of the ground. fill the thread. A black shadow slides over the ground, and stops in the middle of the room. Shooting upwards, and become like a dark monolith. Soon wings tar out from the piller, and arms forms. Slowly a shadow dragon looms over the room* It is time.... for..... *bright flash, and a skiger holding a tray of cookie is whats left of the shadow dragon* Cookies ^.^

*glares up at his nemesis*

What? No milk?! xd

I'm doing well, Sura! How about yourself?

*waves to Eddily*

Hey, at least things are still going... Mine seems to stop a lot! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:05 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eluned
Sura Tokaniku

The Golden Golbes, and Dom is one of the Hobbits in "The Lord of the Rings".

Question for anyone; I'm still new here, and I've gotten two of those flying box gift things on my page. I've clicked on them and they send me to the main page. Is that was they're suppose to do or have I missed out on something special?  

Eluned

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:08 pm
Eluned
Sura Tokaniku
Eluned
Sura Tokaniku

Question for anyone; I'm still new here, and I've gotten two of those flying box gift things on my page. I've clicked on them and they send me to the main page. Is that was they're suppose to do or have I missed out on something special?

You should have some sort of item in your inventory now, or you should have been sent to a page that has an OMG(Oh My Gift) thing on it. If you missed them, then there's nothing you can do...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:08 pm
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
*A loud rumbling sound, fallowed by a hard quacking of the ground. fill the thread. A black shadow slides over the ground, and stops in the middle of the room. Shooting upwards, and become like a dark monolith. Soon wings tar out from the piller, and arms forms. Slowly a shadow dragon looms over the room* It is time.... for..... *bright flash, and a skiger holding a tray of cookie is whats left of the shadow dragon* Cookies ^.^

What? No milk?! xd

*waves to Eddily*

^.^ I got mlk, but gaian standers won't let me say where XD

^^; sorry, just getting over being sick, and not been furverted in days crying

other then that. I'm good

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:10 pm
Dracos, do you realize you're missing a sleeve?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:11 pm
DracosBlackwing
Eluned
Sura Tokaniku
Eluned
Sura Tokaniku

You should have some sort of item in your inventory now, or you should have been sent to a page that has an OMG(Oh My Gift) thing on it. If you missed them, then there's nothing you can do...

yeah, go to the invitory and click on one, it will say "use this item" or something like, click yes. if you wnat to open it. and it should give you a new random item. if it says can't use this item, just go back and try again. every time I get one. I have to try to open it twice.

or you can sell um for a gold pawfull of gold ^^

Skuger Moonclaw

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:12 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku

What? No milk?! xd

*waves to Eddily*

^.^ I got mlk, but gaian standers won't let me say where XD

^^; sorry, just getting over being sick, and not been furverted in days crying

other then that. I'm good

*me winces, then grins*

Hee! Just what I need, another furvert! ^_^ You can keep THAT milk sir; I think it's too warm for my tastes! xd

I'm glad to hear you're over the sickness though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:16 pm
Eddily

Yeah, it's a trick I learned when I put the suit on with both gloves. I think it looks cool! I'm kinda eager to see the fighting when it comes out; almost as eager as I am to see the dragon costume!  

DracosBlackwing

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:17 pm
DracosBlackwing
*me winces, then grins*

Hee! Just what I need, another furvert! ^_^ You can keep THAT milk sir; I think it's too warm for my tastes! xd

I'm glad to hear you're over the sickness though.

*giggles* I'm self anounced, "Queen of the furverts" ^.^ Garek is my loyal side kick. Together we blow the minds of people every where, in an attempt to bring the clean minded to their knees. For furter use ~.^

thanks, I'm glade to be over it too. was a pain not being able to talk, or think. with out my head throbing (not ment furvertedly)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:19 pm
DracosBlackwing
Eddily

Yeah, it's a trick I learned when I put the suit on with both gloves. I think it looks cool! I'm kinda eager to see the fighting when it comes out; almost as eager as I am to see the dragon costume!

I knew it was a glitch a little while ago, I didn't realize it still happened though. I actually have a pic of my avatar when it happened to me. sweatdrop  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:20 pm
DracosBlackwing
Eddily

*dose a cartmen mom impersonation* what what what?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games