Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:22 pm
Eddily
DracosBlackwing
Eddily
Dracos, do you realize you're missing a sleeve?

Yeah, it's a trick I learned when I put the suit on with both gloves. I think it looks cool! I'm kinda eager to see the fighting when it comes out; almost as eager as I am to see the dragon costume!

I knew it was a glitch a little while ago, I didn't realize it still happened though. I actually have a pic of my avatar when it happened to me. sweatdrop

I plan on using this look(among other ones) when the fighting starts, and bust many a jaw! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:23 pm
DracosBlackwing
I plan on using this look(among other ones) when the fighting starts, and bust many a jaw! xd

You look ready for it anyway. xd  

Eddily

Eluned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:24 pm
DracosBlackwing
You should have some sort of item in your inventory now, or you should have been sent to a page that has an OMG(Oh My Gift) thing on it. If you missed them, then there's nothing you can do...

I figured it out, thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:26 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Eddily
Dracos, do you realize you're missing a sleeve?

Yeah, it's a trick I learned when I put the suit on with both gloves. I think it looks cool! I'm kinda eager to see the fighting when it comes out; almost as eager as I am to see the dragon costume!

*dose a cartmen mom impersonation* what what what?

What what which? xd

If you mean the costume, if you equip certain gloves withthe diving suit, one arm dissappears.

If you mean the fighting... well, yeah, I wanna do that! ^_^

If you mean the dragon costume, I heard that they were considering making dragon paws, dragon tails, dragon feet, etc. Nice huh! They're also supposed to be making full sized wings!

DracosBlackwing

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:29 pm
Eluned
DracosBlackwing
You should have some sort of item in your inventory now, or you should have been sent to a page that has an OMG(Oh My Gift) thing on it. If you missed them, then there's nothing you can do...

I figured it out, thanks!

You're welcome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:30 pm
DracosBlackwing
If you mean the dragon costume, I heard that they were considering making dragon paws, dragon tails, dragon feet, etc. Nice huh! They're also supposed to be making full sized wings!

*the clouds part, and a light is shown apone the thread. as a demonic couruse sings* crying I pray to any and all who care, that they do. I want just the tail and wings. unless they do a good job on the claws. then the hole set.  

Skuger Moonclaw

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:34 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing

*the clouds part, and a light is shown apone the thread. as a demonic couruse sings* crying I pray to any and all who care, that they do. I want just the tail and wings. unless they do a good job on the claws. then the hole set.

I'm getting the whole set, especially if they do a set of black ones! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:35 pm
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing

bloody hell. didn't fathum colours. O.o they better do black and red sets. green will most likely be one.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:39 pm
hey all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:39 pm
They should make a thing where you can custom the colours of your items..  

Eluned

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Eluned

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing

bloody hell. didn't fathum colours. O.o they better do black and red sets. green will most likely be one.

They're stupid sometimes, but if the botch this one, the flames shall blaze high! They'd better cover a decnt spectrum, or people are going to howl about it for a long time! Green.... pfeh! xp  

DracosBlackwing

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:44 pm
Eddily
Eluned

3nodding

That would be really cool! I see why you say so, because you have a blondish wolf, but the tail is the wrong color...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:47 pm
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing

They're stupid sometimes, but if the botch this one, the flames shall blaze high! They'd better cover a decnt spectrum, or people are going to howl about it for a long time! Green.... pfeh! xp

I wish the catscratch thing came in white. cause I'd buy the white shoes. cause Sura's hind paws are white  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eluned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:48 pm
DracosBlackwing
Eddily
Eluned

3nodding

That would be really cool! I see why you say so, because you have a blondish wolf, but the tail is the wrong color...

Exactly! But as long as I manage to save up enough for the feet and hands then I'll still be happy.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games